Lydia Millen #190 Fell Off Her Pedal Stool

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There are so many exclamation marks in all the excerpts people are sharing 😂 not something you typically see in literature

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Well on one of the Amazon reviews they've written new instead of knew so that must be Lydia. 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Here we go, Dionne Craig again, Rectum’s rival , I don’t know which one is more mentally challenged, it’s definitely a close race. She couldn’t have read many books if this is the most beautiful she has ever read 😊. And the other reviewer , the heritage chic one, does she not realise that her idol created the controversy around her? She makes it out like Lydia was some sort of victim of bullying or something.🙄

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
I feel like these gushing reviews are the "TEAM" using burner emails/names 1000000000%

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
How can it be a verified purchase if the review says they bought it from Waterstones?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
The reviews all sound like they come from cult members 😂😂😂
---
I feel like these gushing reviews are the "TEAM" using burner emails/names 1000000000%
I agree. They all seem to include the words “wonderful” and “wow” 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21

So fifi and caca’s 24/7 job is to monitor and delete negative comments from all current and past posts on all socials and use fake accounts for positively commenting on and liking posts. Also, block users, beg for crap, clean the house, and everything else for the unkind human and incapable boss.
well it’s deff not to capture and edit out any errors or slip ups in her vlogs 🤣🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Well its only the cult members who are buying that tit.
There’s only so many cult members who will leave a gushing review at Lydia’s instruction and then the balance of reviews will over time even out and be from genuine other buyers.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Ahhh, we forgot about Depop Dee.
Wish she would visit Tattle and drop a few secrets of The Bunga.

I'm sure in one of the vlogs Fi was helping Lydia organise her closet.
Sister 1 (Carrie) is the CFO.
Sister 2 (Fi) is the assistant to the Boss Babe ?
Step cousin (Satin) is .... ?

The sum total of The Team.
The Girls in the office.
:rolleyes:

More like, brown-nosing twits.
Is the cousin the one Lydia made come to the house at midnight to find a spider….IN THE LIVING ROOM, not even the room she had to sleep in??? 🙈

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.