Lydia Millen #190 Fell Off Her Pedal Stool

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
IMG_1286.jpeg

What a joke. She said this is her bewk launch video …. Maybe the title is true? 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Kinda shocked Lydia didn't send them 2 tomatoes and a courgette from the kitchen garden.... 🤭

View attachment 2504904

Word salad. View attachment 2504905View attachment 2504906

A Rexysmum clone.
View attachment 2504907
Look at Lydia’s dedication & signature. Firstly no capital L for her name and then random capitals in the dedication. She calls herself an author & that is how she does a very basic dedication. I’m totally amazed at just how bad it is. God knows what she sent to the publisher must have been illegible

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Spoiler alert … total clickbait !. In the vlog she shows us her wicker handbag I think from Amazon

shows us her recording the audio book and her signing books at her kitchen table with the help of two others. She says her wrist doesn’t hurt “that much”.

that’s about it really !

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Who’s up for a round of “FIRST AND FOREMOST” bingo…..each time she says it we all drink (hic)

….be pissed by 5:01 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Oh god her faux accent when she’s talking at the event; can tell she’s rehearsed that to herself in the mirror a few times 😂😂😂
Watching all these old vids it’s hilarious - watched the hen one and the amount she swears as well… not very becoming for our Lady of the Mudhole Manor

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Oh Lydia please STOP WITH THE BULLSHIT! you are not where you are now because you refused to hustle and step on other people to get what you want, you are where you are now because you are a vile woman and brands and people have begun to see that!

• Heart
Reactions: 38
She wrote that review she read out on her notes app 💯

ETA I’ve had to turn it off. This is probably the most narcissistic of all her videos in the entire history of her career. Vile vile vile. I can’t even.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Has anyone watched Josie’s vlog? I feel like she is taking the piss out of Lydia with her narrative from a cook book that sounds exactly like Evermean.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Are any of the reaction videos of her slur on Instagram? They need to add the #evergreenthebook tag

• Heart
Here we go, Dionne Craig again, Rectum’s rival , I don’t know which one is more mentally challenged, it’s definitely a close race. She couldn’t have read many books if this is the most beautiful she has ever read 😊. And the other reviewer , the heritage chic one, does she not realise that her idol created the controversy around her? She makes it out like Lydia was some sort of victim of bullying or something.🙄
"I believe in Lydia" alright Dionne, calm down hun 😂 & it's knew not new 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Anyone noticed some of the stuff she addresses in this video about her mistakes or things she does in the last video are how it’s been worded on tattle??? Must be reading here.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
She wrote that review she read out on her notes app 💯

ETA I’ve had to turn it off. This is probably the most narcissistic of all her videos in the entire history of her career. Vile vile vile. I can’t even.
I am going to lie in bed and take a few happy pills to even have the energy to watch it.

My husband just said wtf would you have a book launch in a church for. It’s all for show and looks absolutely ridiculous & blow and behold actually said ‘ she reminds me of someone.. the childcatcher with far too much makeup and granny clothes’ 👀👀👀

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.