Lydia Millen #190 Fell Off Her Pedal Stool

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If that's right then hardly anyone is watching her flogs 😂
That’s instagram . I think there’s another website out there for checking YouTube stats . I did leonoras and her her instagram is fairly legit figures wise but her YouTube was highly questionable.

Reactions: 8
Is this where Lydia rocks up in a wedding dress to renew her vows with evergreen open reading a Pinterest quote ?
Would be funny 😂 it’s probably the only way of her getting a freebie wedding venue these days

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That’s instagram . I think there’s another website out there for checking YouTube stats . I did leonoras and her her instagram is fairly legit figures wise but her YouTube was highly questionable.
She definitely has fake subs lols
Screenshot_20231011_205019.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 13
My lovely tattlers I have survived!
I must say her answers were coherent and made sense, whoever wrote them for her should get a pay rise.

Our little man was there. The whole 5’6.5” of him. Yes this is a confirmed height. There was no opportunity to confirm Lydia’s height, but Carrie was about an Both Carries and Lydia’s parents were there. Carri
parents sat in the 3rd row. Lydia’s somewhere in the back.

Surprisingly the church was full. I haven’t seen any influencers. MK way was definitely not there.

If you expect a lot of footage in the next vlog you will be disappointed. Carrie filmed for a grand total of 5 minutes out of an hour. This could have been a great opportunity for more content but alas her YouTube subscribers don’t pay to see her so why should she share.

The q&a was meh. Someone did ask why she published the book as Lydia Millen not Millen Gordon. Her answer was that this way she retained her real identity- the sweatpants wearing, bun on top of the head one (her words).

She forgot to switch off the mic when she left and we could all hear her say that she was “sweating soooo much”.

oh and I almost forgot, she had flash cards that reminded her to thank the audience because she gets overwhelmed.

IMG_7903.jpeg
IMG_7910.jpeg

Do you think she realised I’m the tattle plug?
---
How’s it going @Queenofsaigon ? Hoping she has arrived by now !?.
she was on time! 😱

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 79
I must say her answers were coherent and made sense, whoever wrote them for her should get a pay rise.

Our little man was there. The whole 5’6.5” of him. Yes this is a confirmed height. There was no opportunity to confirm Lydia’s height, but Carrie was about an Both Carries and Lydia’s parents were there. Carri

Surprisingly the church was full. I haven’t seen any influencers. MK way was definitely not there.

If you expect a lot of footage in the next vlog you will be disappointed. Carrie filmed for a grand total of 5 minutes out of an hour. This could have been a great opportunity for more content but alas her YouTube subscribers don’t pay to see her so why should she share.

The q&a was meh. Someone did ask why she published the book as Lydia Millen not Millen Gordon. Her answer was that this way she retained her real identity- the sweatpants wearing, bun on top of the head one (her words).

She forgot to switch off the mic when she left and we could all hear her say that she was “sweating soooo much”.

oh and I almost forgot, she had flash cards that reminded her to thank the audience because she gets overwhelmed.

View attachment 2504849View attachment 2504854
Thank you so much for your on the ground reporting 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 35

---

she was on time! 😱
So there was no chance for any audience live questions at all?. Looks like she’s wearing the Suzannah London two piece
---
Blimey on time for once. Mind you I guess she’s had all day to get herself there 😂

Reactions: 19
Kinda shocked Lydia didn't send them 2 tomatoes and a courgette from the kitchen garden.... 🤭

Screenshot_20231011_222251_Instagram.jpg

Word salad.
Screenshot_20231011_222307_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20231011_222318_Instagram.jpg

A Rexysmum clone.
Screenshot_20231011_222404_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Something fishy definitely going on with the choice of venue here. In the next few months, Waterstones Piccadilly has events with lots of big authors, but none of them are at that church. Zero.

Reactions: 20
So there was no chance for any audience live questions at all?. Looks like she’s wearing the Suzannah London two piece
---
Blimey on time for once. Mind you I guess she’s had all day to get herself there 😂
I have inside information from another Tattler that the Q & A session was taken off the schedule due to Slurgate.
Waterstones, it appears, were informed of and fully aware of Slurgate.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
---
You had to submit them prior to the event. They were worried for sure!

yes it’s an exact copy of the one she has in navy
---
She had her assistant ask the questions?
yes! They made a massive deal about how they discussed having some big names to interview her but decided that she wants Carries sister to do it. Just like she chose Carrie to manage her rather than go for a big management company like everyone else.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29

---

she was on time! 😱
Amazing! How many people were there?

And is that FI interviewing her?!

Reactions: 10

---

she was on time! 😱
Thank you so much for the on the ground reporting !! 🌹
Parents were obviously seat fillers lol.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Her book isn’t available for delivery until next Tuesday? Why would an item not be on prime next day?
---
Thank you so much for the on the ground reporting !! 🌹
Parents were obviously seat fillers lol.
I suspect a lot of people were seat fillers!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.