Lydia Millen #190 Fell Off Her Pedal Stool

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like the Lil Fella is a victim of .... NONTENT !!!
2 weeks in a row failing to upload.
Whatever is not going on at The Bunga, it seems to be catching !!
He's probably too busy getting the mini eggs and wine ready.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
More like Lydsiepoo is going to burst into flames walking into a church ... just kidding.
(No offence)
😂

I am refreshing this page a lot !. I wonder what she will wear . Something horrendous I’d imagine .

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I've got my bag of mini eggs ready ( I mean I would have if Ali hadn't of nabbed them all) :mad: 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Not the comfiest chairs to be sat on . I expected her majesty to demand green thrones 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
If she is nervous it’s because she knows full well she has nothing to say about this book. What could she possibly have to say about a mostly blank book, the content of which has been plagiarised from the internet, presumably not even by her. She will just gush over the cover and the illustrations for the duration, with intermittent squealing and nodding and rictus grins stretched over her giant gob.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Was expecting the Life Coach to send our esteemed author Lyds a message of congratulations and good luck for tonight but it's just *crickets* from Jacqueline Hurst.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
I think she’s probably worried someone will draw attention to her latest slur

Reactions: 15
So Belle pr have 11k followers but only 17 people liked the post they did for Lydia yikes! . Poor show. They must of bought their followers
---
Results of what a website says Belle PRs actual follower count is. 3k …. If they can’t get their own PR right who on earth would hire them to represent them ?!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
So Belle pr have 11k followers but only 17 people liked the post they did for Lydia yikes! . Poor show. They must of bought their followers
---
Results of what a website says Belle PRs actual follower count is. 3k …. If they can’t get their own PR right who on earth would hire them to represent them ?!
Can you do this analysis for Lydia's IG too?

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.