Lydia Millen #190 Fell Off Her Pedal Stool

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Amazing! How many people were there?

And is that FI interviewing her?!
I took a quick video but can’t seem to post it here. I’m trying to count people but I’d say about 70-100. The place was surprisingly full.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Good Lawd.
When anything and everything green becomes your whole personality.
Enough already.

Screenshot_20231011_224957_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Something fishy definitely going on with the choice of venue here. In the next few months, Waterstones Piccadilly has events with lots of big authors, but none of them are at that church. Zero.
Where it was annouced I had a look at the schedule and there were two other ‘An Audience with…’ events at the church on the schedule. One with I think V E Schwab? I forget now. They may have both already occurred.

It does seem odd not to just use the space they have within the bookstore!

Reactions: 9
Share Evergone psycho with the world……..I mean how generous of her. The world will be Forever Grateful . Pass the sick bucket…..but only if it’s rustic and of course, green

• Sick
Reactions: 18
V E Schwab is a big name in fantasy fiction, although for that event she was not signing books on the night, so perhaps that is the connection? I assume Lydia didn't tonight?

I found a copy in my local Waterstons today, it's a slightly odd size, but the paper is nice. One thing I did notice was the sloppy printing for the white lettering, on both the back and the front. Considering the fuss she made of the design of the cover I'm surprised she approved it. Please excuse the bad photos.

It's about 280 pages, even if I didn't dislike her I'd be disappointed with the price of it if I was buying it.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Her book isn’t available for delivery until next Tuesday? Why would an item not be on prime next day?
---

I suspect a lot of people were seat fillers!
Fillers, pillars here and there
lots of room to stand and stare
our Lyds has got a lot to say
about out green and pleasant land.
Except the things she likes are not so green
an Aston, Range Rover, all squeaky clean
a rotating wardrobe all set for each season
and antique ta for no rhyme nor reason.
Except now we know she just wants to be grand.
what depths of her psyche have led her to this place
we can only project back from her demand
ing ways. To see a humble life without much glitz
is this why she now fills her days with tan and spritz
by now, I really don’t care.
filler filler everywhere
and not a jot to think.

so glad I stayed home.
im sorry I’m not very good at writing. Hence my book won’t be out soon. To share with the world .

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Still stomping
Possibly her next book title ...
🤭

Screenshot_20231011_232841_Gallery.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Hopefully someone will post the 'interview' portion.

---

:rolleyes:
Screenshot_20231011_234014_Instagram.jpg

Couldn't resist .... heeheeeee
Screenshot_20231011_234016_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20231011_234157_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.