Lydia Millen #190 Fell Off Her Pedal Stool

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Event sounds like a disaster. Which is good. I don’t want her to have a crushing failure blindside her.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So telling how Lydia (and lets face it, probably Belle PR too) was to get one of her own staff and not someone else to interview her, so they could control the narrative and the tone of the Q&A, in order to cover their behinds, knowing she is walking disaster.

It would be interesting to know how many of those questions, submitted ahead of time, were actual questions from followers and how many were written by Carrie and Fi and her other enablers around her, making sure to direct and frame the conversation to favour her. She is clearly not able to handle pointy ended questions, and knowing full well with her recent slur, will be scrutinized and called out for it, and rightfully so. She would fall to pieces, literally. I can picture it now, you would see Carrie rushing up to her, spitting out "breathe chicken breathe" and Ali will be scrambling and stumbling, running up to the alter to her, unwrapping the mini egg wrappers, trying to stuff them down her throat, then saying to Carrie " I fink she's okay now"

God, she is such a wimp, she expects everyone else to protect and cushion her with her constant fuckups and she gets away with it as if nothing has happened. So bloody wrong!
———
Seeing that she was in a church, it would of been a good time for her to go to confession and confess her sins - there have been a few. 'Forgive me father for I have sinned over and over and over again and again'

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
WHAT actually was this? Her own staff/paid friend’s sister who probably wrote the book for her… is asking her prepared questions with rehearsed answers? I’ve never been to a book party so I imagine someone may know the questions in advance but wouldn’t the interviewer be some journalist or person in the book industry?

Tattlers who attended…. What were the questions? Did you come away knowing what the book was about?

• Heart
Reactions: 26
This event was all planned out especially after slurgate. A rehearsed q&a to prevent her from being caught off guard, exposing her lies, and controlling the fake narrative she wants to perceive.

But why the event is being held at a church? Odd! I know…because Josie got married at a church, which was odd too, and she had to one up her. SWF.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
This explains why broke ass Lydia is so skinny after blowing all her money on Hermes and Dior lol

Wonder if this recipe is in a special chapter called… shopping addiction high after a self inflicted “gate”.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
My best friend is
WHAT actually was this? Her own staff/paid friend’s sister who probably wrote the book for her… is asking her prepared questions with rehearsed answers? I’ve never been to a book party so I imagine someone may know the questions in advance but wouldn’t the interviewer be some journalist or person in the book industry?

Tattlers who attended…. What were the questions? Did you come away knowing what the book was about?
Still no idea 😂 the first question was about that and the answer left me like huuuh? I had a flick through the book and there are some recipes, section about style, couple of quotes. The rest seems to be her experiences. Autumn was the hardest to write because she had to face the hard times she went through, quoting my best friend:

IMG_7912.jpeg

---
speaking of reviews, Fi at the end asked us to post positive reviews on Amazon and Waterstones. And if we didn’t like it then kindly not post anything at all 🙄

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
My best friend is

Still no idea 😂 the first question was about that and the answer left me like huuuh? I had a flick through the book and there are some recipes, section about style, couple of quotes. The rest seems to be her experiences. Autumn was the hardest to write because she had to face the hard times she went through, quoting my best friend:

View attachment 2505503
---

speaking of reviews, Fi at the end asked us to post positive reviews on Amazon and Waterstones. And if we didn’t like it then kindly not post anything at all 🙄
If you don’t like it don’t post anything at all? Wow! Book reviews are there to help you decide if you would enjoy the book. It’s not trolling someone to say if you want a book about gardening this isn’t for you.

Also the event I went to they had another author answering the questions and then they were engaging in conversations about the writing process etc. also the Q&A at the end you could stick your hand up and ask whatever you like followed by a signing. Sounds to me like she read off cue cards and had been fully briefed about what to say. They clearly know she’s an absolute liability

Reactions: 39
Noticed one of the stories she shared was by someone that doesn’t actually follow her which shows they had random people in the audience and posting content?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
If you don’t like it don’t post anything at all? Wow! Book reviews are there to help you decide if you would enjoy the book. It’s not trolling someone to say if you want a book about gardening this isn’t for you.

Also the event I went to they had another author answering the questions and then they were engaging in conversations about the writing process etc. also the Q&A at the end you could stick your hand up and ask whatever you like followed by a signing. Sounds to me like she read off cue cards and had been fully briefed about what to say. They clearly know she’s an absolute liability
similar here , the launch I went to the author stood up for an hour and talked about her life with slideshow showing some pages of the book and talking about the chapters , followed by audience Q and A

Reactions: 13

exactly. I went to a book tour not so long ago and the author stayed and signed every single book and took pictures with everyone who wanted one. Me and my friend were last in the queue and the author gave us the same energy she did for the first person.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I didn’t have my glasses on and thought this was real (good photoshop skills babe!) and thought “OH CLASSIC” 😂
---
My best friend is

View attachment 2505503
---

Isn’t that some sort of censorship 😅

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
My lovely tattlers I have survived!
I must say her answers were coherent and made sense, whoever wrote them for her should get a pay rise.

Our little man was there. The whole 5’6.5” of him. Yes this is a confirmed height. There was no opportunity to confirm Lydia’s height, but Carrie was about an Both Carries and Lydia’s parents were there. Carri
parents sat in the 3rd row. Lydia’s somewhere in the back.

Surprisingly the church was full. I haven’t seen any influencers. MK way was definitely not there.

If you expect a lot of footage in the next vlog you will be disappointed. Carrie filmed for a grand total of 5 minutes out of an hour. This could have been a great opportunity for more content but alas her YouTube subscribers don’t pay to see her so why should she share.

The q&a was meh. Someone did ask why she published the book as Lydia Millen not Millen Gordon. Her answer was that this way she retained her real identity- the sweatpants wearing, bun on top of the head one (her words).

She forgot to switch off the mic when she left and we could all hear her say that she was “sweating soooo much”.

oh and I almost forgot, she had flash cards that reminded her to thank the audience because she gets overwhelmed.

View attachment 2504849View attachment 2504854
Do you think she realised I’m the tattle plug?
---

she was on time! 😱
What on earth was she wearing in this green ensemble and head band.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Wow, thats shocking Fi said such a thing, although not surprising cause her team are just as pathetic as Lydia if they are supporting a terrible person like her. The cheek of them! So, they're saying if your review isn't full of praise then don't post it. That's appalling. It's only normal for a reader to give honest and constructive feedback. So in other words they want customers to read her book through rose coloured glasses and give glowing reviews with no negative trail, so it doesn't effect her giant ego and taint her reputation. Too late!

• Heart
Reactions: 32
When I saw the accounts there were others on the payroll and I couldn’t work out who they might be. Maybe Fi is on payroll - maybe she cleans for them or something

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Can someone explain what Fi’s job is? What qualifies her to host the event?
according to Fi - she used to host events like this as full time job - she closed down the company in 2019 and because Lydia’s PA when the previous one went on maternity leave.

edit: im not that invested in Lydia’s life to know this - Fi told us herself yesterday 😂

I always wondered how much Lydia pays Carrie and the team. According to Google influencer manager earns approx. £33,000 a year. A PA can earn anything up to £60,000. But I bet she pays them the bare minimum wage. With the work opportunities drying up, how can she afford her team 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.