Lydia Millen #190 Fell Off Her Pedal Stool

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You’ve got to hope (or not) that all of the quotes, poems, whatever she’s stolen are in the public domain or she’s going to be screwed. She could be sued if they’re still under copyright. Depends how good the editors/ ghost writers were.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Two things - one I find it weird she mentioned Porter and not Lumi or Berkeley. I mean I know they don’t know but surely you’d put something like and also to lumi and Berkeley for bringing joy or some such rubbish.
Secondly as an adult I lean on my husband way more than my friends - they have their own lives and families. I know they’re there if I ever need them and they know I would be there for them if they needed me. So I find the joint dedication odd. Also why would you not write them a sentence each?

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Two things - one I find it weird she mentioned Porter and not Lumi or Berkeley. I mean I know they don’t know but surely you’d put something like and also to lumi and Berkeley for bringing joy or some such rubbish.
Secondly as an adult I lean on my husband way more than my friends - they have their own lives and families. I know they’re there if I ever need them and they know I would be there for them if they needed me. So I find the joint dedication odd. Also why would you not write them a sentence each?
In the marriage between Ali and Lydia, Carrie occupies the same level of importance as Ali. Possibly even higher.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
The thing where she downturns the edges of her mouth and repeats a word or phrase someone else had already said then cackles hysterically as if she’s made some epic joke?? That one?

Carrie-“notice how it went from 300 to 10,000 miles”

Lydia (with stupid mouth)- “FOURTY THOUSAND MILES” ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha a

then labels the vlog as “very funny if I do say so myself”

where, why, how???? Delusional
That’s the one 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Today's the D day. The day of the Waterstones event. Will it flop, will it be a success? Who knows. Anything can happen when Mrs Bucket is concerned.

Depending on the signal I will try to live post from the event as much as I can!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 51
Today's the D day. The day of the Waterstones event. Will it flop, will it be a success? Who knows. Anything can happen when Mrs Bucket is concerned.

Depending on the signal I will try to live post from the event as much as I can!
Please take photos, if you don’t out yourself. I’m dying to see how many people turn up, what she wears, how stupid she looks in real life.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25

Can’t wait for the updates ! I’d say have fun, but I’m not sure it will be fun . Enjoy the entertainment anyway and thank you for going !

• Heart
Reactions: 19

Ooh have a good time and don't forget to eat a banana 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Brace yourself, it s gonna be a long night! Hope your ears don t bleed from all the word salad and Good Luck! 😎

• Haha
Reactions: 17
@Namima You are 100% right with your Daily Mirror find! It all makes perfect sense now—how her PR firm was able to get their Slurgate article taken down so swiftly.

This woman really is the lowest of the low, with this supremely vapid TikTok proving & exposing what everything is always about: me, me, me, Lydia, Lydia, Lydia!

Not the Pride of Britain Awards. Or the causes and recipients. And it’s an #AD, her attending.

Read and watch her “narcissistic high” below.
With all the posing.
The faux humility.
How she’s being, as she says, “hyped all the way” by Louise.
But most nauseating is how she was “really only there to use my platform to amplify the stories of the most incredible people in Britain”—of which she still has yet to do one single time.

And as usual, written with all the spelling & grammar talents of such a ‘world-class author!‘

View attachment 2502863

View attachment 2502877
Jump scare at the end of that video 😳

Reactions: 6
The rules for the Waterstones event have irked me. Who actually needs to say stuff like that?? I went to an event recently with a proper author and there wasn’t a single rule at all from her or Waterstones and it was a brilliant night. Everything she does just shows how condescending and sanctimonious she is

• Angry
Reactions: 24

Safe journey. ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.