Lydia Millen #190 Fell Off Her Pedal Stool

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would LOVE to know how many spelling mistakes they had to correct from "the Author" in her book! Given she can barely write one instagram post without one, there must have been hundreds................(if she actually wrote the damn thing!)

She mentioned in the vlog that a lot of work had to be done on the spelling and grammar in the edit. If the proofreader was on piecework, they’ll be a millionaire by now.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
“What a special morning seeing my book for the first time in jaffe_and_neale and reading your words of encouragement to yourselves (and some to me to, thank you)”

It’s too.

As in:

“and some to me TOO.”

bleeping hell can you do a DAY without spelling something wrong? Get your captions proofread if you are arsing about currently cosplaying being an author!
Is it not strange that she is only just seeing the book for the first time 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I haven’t been around for a while…Is ‘spectacular’ her new word? I watched the latest flog, noticed and then another one autoplayed and she was at it again.

Reactions: 17
Is it not strange that she is only just seeing the book for the first time 🤔
She’s been too - sorry, to - busy bawling her eyes out to the sound of her audio book. :rolleyes:
---
Honest to god :rolleyes: :rolleyes: For those of you who don’t believe me - I wouldn’t - this is what she said...!

- I need a moment (pause for llooooonnnnnggg moment) I mean, people don’t talk about this, well, maybe they do, but I don’t listen... that... OMG, long after I’m gone, (snifff, another sniff, profound author sniff), people will still be reading my book... Imagine? I need a moment....I need a moment... long after I’m dead and gone, people will be reading Evergreen! Oh My God, I’ve cried three times this morning listening to my audio. Oh my god...

5537B361-3B35-4CCE-8965-5669802528BC.jpeg

You would think these thoughts might have made her more mindful of the extremely recent loss of Aldi’s Grandad, ie don’t spew such nonsense, but no - ever the most important to discuss and celebrate...

Mind you, if Glóby is anything to go by, it will literally live forever - all that plastic will remain on the earth long after we are all gone. #landfill #veganleathermyarse

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
Shocking… tickets still available 😏

At what point is it going to hit her that it's highly possible the sheep have pre-ordered and the copies sitting at Harrods and the book store (after publishing when people can flick through them to see the nontent) with do just that.......... sit and then perhaps be sent back to the publisher to go to TJ Max? Embarrassing

If the only saving grace is the lovely illustrations by "other", I'm sorry, you can get actual lovely illustrations EVERYWHERE and there is no need to have them in a bewk.

IMG_0948.jpeg

Reactions: 17
Shocking… tickets still available 😏

At what point is it going to hit her that it's highly possible the sheep have pre-ordered and the copies sitting at Harrods and the book store (after publishing when people can flick through them to see the nontent) with do just that.......... sit and then perhaps be sent back to the publisher to go to TJ Max? Embarrassing

If the only saving grace is the lovely illustrations by "other", I'm sorry, you can get actual lovely illustrations EVERYWHERE and there is no need to have them in a bewk.

View attachment 2488933
What exactly is the event? It’s not clear.

“Join one of the UK’s original and leading digital creators in the luxury space, Lydia Millen, for an intimate evening as we delve into the wisdom and wonders of nature and celebrate the publication of her debut book, Evergreen.”

Ok. So is it a reading? Is it a question and answer? Who’s asking the questions? Audience or is it a pre rehearsed Q&A? Book signing?

Why would anyone pay to attend this?!

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Imagine getting half a dozen eggs as a birthday present! Imagine getting half a dozen eggs as a birthday present from someone in your family who would spend 20k on a handbag just for likes from strangers.
Half a dozen eggs. bleeping hell. That's shite. Nothing says I love you, quite like it

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72
For those who didn’t watch the vlog… lololol.

The reason why her hair looks better is she’s back to using a ghd straightener which smooths out her coarse hair. And the MVC haircut helps as she finally has long layers. She always demanded a long blunt cut with no layers before which was so bottom heavy. Funny we haven’t seen her paying for a follow up MVC “expensive” cut since the freebie.

View attachment 2488583

View attachment 2488603

Mushroom? Yeah, Ok.

Actually, looks like more of a ‘dick head‘ to me.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Just watching her vlog and she goes on a 'run' then comes back and puts her sweaty feet straight into some wellies. Also the story about Lumi waking her up in the night for food doesnt make sense, surely just feed her in the kitchen before you go to bed. Why does she need her food in the bedroom? they really are a pair of bloody simpletons.

Now I'll be honest I know nothing about wild flowers etc but are you not supposed to still maintain them? cause her garden looks a bleeping mess and lets not mention the veg beds.:oops:

Trying to be old money country folk but have a brand new 'new money chav' Aston Martin on the drive, hmm not really selling it to us Lyd!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
She’s been too - sorry, to - busy bawling her eyes out to the sound of her audio book. :rolleyes:
---
Honest to god :rolleyes: :rolleyes: For those of you who don’t believe me - I wouldn’t - this is what she said...!

- I need a moment (pause for llooooonnnnnggg moment) I mean, people don’t talk about this, well, maybe they do, but I don’t listen... that... OMG, long after I’m gone, (snifff, another sniff, profound author sniff), people will still be reading my book... Imagine? I need a moment....I need a moment... long after I’m dead and gone, people will be reading Evergreen! Oh My God, I’ve cried three times this morning listening to my audio. Oh my god...

View attachment 2488918

You would think these thoughts might have made her more mindful of the extremely recent loss of Aldi’s Grandad, ie don’t spew such nonsense, but no - ever the most important to discuss and celebrate...

Mind you, if Glóby is anything to go by, it will literally live forever - all that plastic will remain on the earth long after we are all gone. #landfill #veganleathermyarse
I know, talk about deluded! Whereas this is what I was imagining.😬

1696351128359.gif

Does anyone remember The Fall and Rise of Reginald Perrin? He used to have an image of a jogging hippo in his head every time his mother- in-law was mentioned. I have quite similar tendencies throughout her vlogs.

• Haha
What exactly is the event? It’s not clear.

“Join one of the UK’s original and leading digital creators in the luxury space, Lydia Millen, for an intimate evening as we delve into the wisdom and wonders of nature and celebrate the publication of her debut book, Evergreen.”

Ok. So is it a reading? Is it a question and answer? Who’s asking the questions? Audience or is it a pre rehearsed Q&A? Book signing?

Why would anyone pay to attend this?!
Intimate evening. Hmm 🤔 Is she going to set her boltons free? Probably not, sadly.
More likely she will just spew shite about herself non stop.
so yes, who would pay to attend this??

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I hope it all goes to tit. The fools that comment on her posts, they themselves need to a reality check to realise what a narcissist and trully selfish idiot Lydia is. False is an understatement.

I don’t comment on ANY other tattle threads. I look through when I have time.. however Lydia millen has the most tattle threads. That speaks volumes.
I still cant believe people have pre ordered a book without knowing whats in it lol!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
For those who didn’t watch the vlog… lololol.

The reason why her hair looks better is she’s back to using a ghd straightener which smooths out her coarse hair. And the MVC haircut helps as she finally has long layers. She always demanded a long blunt cut with no layers before which was so bottom heavy. Funny we haven’t seen her paying for a follow up MVC “expensive” cut since the freebie.

View attachment 2488583

View attachment 2488603
Teefers may have watched Lydiots flog 😉😂
Screenshot_20231003_175911_com.instagram.android_edit_2134717937693015.jpg

• Haha
That section of the vlog where she is helping Ali sort out his trainers you just knows its 'if they look fashionable and not country/old money' they are going.
---
He even said the words 'a bit too urban' oh get a life you fake fuckers!

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
She has to be the ONLY "author" that has told people to buy her book for DECOR and probably doesn't care if they ever read it.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.