Lydia Millen #190 Fell Off Her Pedal Stool

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As per usual, Lydia misses the opportunity to create interesting content. She could have taken her followers along the book writing journey, sharing inspiration, techniques, studying and researching, selecting artwork, title, color!
There was no journey, it was just I want green, texture, a few pics and some words. Just like the KM collection ! Creator she is not !

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Ali , here’s Rodney (only fools and horses) looking a right plonker on his shooting get up. If you put your jacket (his is incorrect!) with the rest of Rodney’s get up this is how you need to dress for shooting.

there’s no point wearing a field jacket with cartridge pockets open and no actual cartridges inside them if you aren’t actually shooting !!
---
Ali even poses with one cartridge pocket buttoned open!!!!

it is so funny. 😆

Ali, this exists so a person can get to more cartridges quickly to reload the gun - so no time is wasted faffing opening the pockets .

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 18
NO WAY! Did she BUY that white dior get up just for this event? When will she ever wear this? And reminder she was the only one in white!

And I recall that it looked very ill fitting in the pics (by others) so once again, I'm shocked at how bad she looks in Dior!
---
IF she did stupidly and impulsively blow insane money on this.... I am snickering that she will resent it every time she looks at it when she thinks of SLURGATE
This is what she bought at Dior, NOT the faux silk, faux Dior navy polka dot dress that she wore to the auto shindig.
---
As per usual, Lydia misses the opportunity to create interesting content. She could have taken her followers along the book writing journey, sharing inspiration, techniques, studying and researching, selecting artwork, title, color!
Her journey was #1 find someone to write it for her, and #2 look for a purdy cover to copy.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
This is what she bought at Dior, NOT the faux silk, faux Dior navy polka dot dress that she wore to the auto shindig.
---

Her journey was #1 find someone to write it for her, and #2 look for a purdy cover to copy.
She bought both the dress and the jacket.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Imagine getting half a dozen eggs as a birthday present! Imagine getting half a dozen eggs as a birthday present from someone in your family who would spend 20k on a handbag just for likes from strangers.
Half a dozen eggs. bleeping hell. That's shite. Nothing says I love you, quite like it
Too stingy to part with the whole dozen
---
so she did buy a Dior bar jacket, obviously she went mad in Dior spending her latest KM paycheck.
Who is going to tell her she’s been married almost a year and is longer a bride?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
That navy dress did not fit like the one she photographed in Dior. The Bar jacket is timeless and worth the $$ because she will be able to wear it multiple ways with her multiple personalities. The navy dress was not worth the $$ that Dior was asking for it. She could have been upfront and said the style was perfect but for a one time wear it was not feasible. It was a perfect time to show when to pull the trigger on a high-priced item and when to buy an inspired lower priced version. Not only would this have made her more relatable, but she wouldn't have had to lie. I mention last year or the year before when she was bashing Dior that she was missing the boat by not buying a Bar jacket.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
She is an absolute fool! Of all of the things to blow money on at Dior…. She chooses a dress way too big on her and not flattering and an entirely white suit when she’s not a bride. Sure get a bar jacket but how about just that and in a more wearable color and then get it tailored to perfection. Did she buy the jacket a size up to wear over the shoulder and thus defeating the point of a bar jacket? I can’t even think of how she can wear the skirt and jacket seperately when she doesn’t have anything that would work with them. Skip the dowdy skirt, the lewk is nice but very matronly the way she wore it. Like mother of the bride for a narc stealing the thunder lol

If all of this spending is for real, Ali must be absolutely 💩 himself. This copycat of MJ way is really expensive.

Reactions: 25
I couldn’t get through this slog after the book mishegas. SHE IS NOT AN AUTHOR. She still has never talked about the process of writing, etc. I hate all the narc supply she is getting from this current charade.

Reactions: 29
She looks so stupid with that hat on. Yes twit in a hat!
---

Agree I couldn’t believe that her white /off white/ cream outfit was Dior. Looked more like primark. The jacket isn’t nicely cut. Probably a bicester or pretend Dior , packed in a Dior what ever you call it and label pinned on!
The jacket and skirt do not look a match. They are different shades of white, different materials, different fabric weight.....the jacket may be a Dior but the skirt is probably a random cheap skirt she threw on under it.

She’s not an author at all. The whole thing has seemingly appeared from nowhere. There’s been no thought behind the content, just the front cover and how it’s going to be marketed.

What strange get ups!. So Ali is in a field coat suitable for shooting his trousers need changing to tweed breaks and then either shooting boots or shooting shoes with long socks and heather coloured tassels. He could only just about shoot in the brown trs he has on (people might think a bit badly of him but jeans would be worse ..) the tie is ok for shooting, the blue shirt most certainly isn’t!! A check shirt in country colours is required along with a matching flat cap .

now onto his worse half !. She’s definitely not blending in with his shooting look , she’s clearly leaving Ali to shoot with the other men/guns and is having a ladies lunch somewhere with the other wives ….
She looks a clown in this outfit. The hat and jacket look terrible on her. Just saying......

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I think she thinks she is Carrie Bradshaw at the minute and her book launch be just like one from SATC. The cream/white Dior outfit reminds me of Carrie’s wedding suit 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Couple of things...

1. Does she really think she looks good in that hat?
2. No bride carries a Hermes bag (esp down the aisle)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Imagine getting half a dozen eggs as a birthday present! Imagine getting half a dozen eggs as a birthday present from someone in your family who would spend 20k on a handbag just for likes from strangers.
Half a dozen eggs. bleeping hell. That's shite. Nothing says I love you, quite like it
Not even a dozen eggs. She gave half a dozen.
After showing a draw full of eggs.
Small small heart.

Reactions: 38
The size of the book (dimensions and thickness) and the hue of green (book cover) doesn’t scream luxury to me.

I was expecting it to be smaller in length and width and to have a fabric book cover. That’s what you would consider luxury, when printed in limited quantities. It would make sense to display on a coffee table or bookshelf as it’s aesthetically pleasing and might include illustrations that’s enjoyable to look at while flipping through the pages.

I don’t know why I expected that from a chav.

Reactions: 32
She has to be the ONLY "author" that has told people to buy her book for DECOR and probably doesn't care if they ever read it.
Exactly.
As per Lyds' modus operandi, it's all about aesthetics and zero substance.

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
Here we go....

but where do these outfits come from??All these designer items just seem to appear without her shopping, buying or showing them. She would get so many more views if she went into Dior, showed her buying the outfit, brought it home, unboxed it and talked about the material and quality and that’s what I’d expect from the most basic of influencers! Grrrr

Reactions: 23
but where do these outfits come from??All these designer items just seem to appear without her shopping, buying or showing them. She would get so many more views if she went into Dior, showed her buying the outfit, brought it home, unboxed it and talked about the material and quality and that’s what I’d expect from the most basic of influencers! Grrrr
I think she doesn't unbox the items because they re fake.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.