Lydia Millen #190 Fell Off Her Pedal Stool

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shall we take a wager as to how long it takes Lydiot to do a Skims haul vlog, and pull some random no one out her arse as inspo for trying them, rather than be truthful and say I’ve seen Molly Mae and Josie buy these recently and I’m a fuckkng content stealer ooops I mean creator
---
I say within a week

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I still cant believe people have pre ordered a book without knowing whats in it lol!
That’s the thing for me.. quite bizarre the cloak and dagger but, then again, the last time she did cloak and dagger - it was Glóby.... maybe there’s a reason she dresses like she does....!

2DCC46DB-6926-4AF8-B20E-B47AF350738A.jpeg

• Haha
It will always amaze me how breathtakingly stupid people can be.

What muppets have convinced themselves that Lydia has actually changed and are throwing money at a signed book, one the author herself can’t even tell you what’s in it.

IMG_3805.png

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
Breaking news!!!! The books exist!!!

View attachment 2488533
Seeing her sat amongst books looks so unnatural, considering she can t spell. #foreverfake
---
I still cant believe people have pre ordered a book without knowing whats in it lol!
I still can t believe we re all here discussing Her Travesty and her book. I m mean, thicko Lydia has got a book coming out, how in the hell did that happen? :eek: :oops:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Seeing her sat amongst books looks so unnatural, considering she can t spell. #foreverfake
---

I still can t believe we re all here discussing Her Travesty and her book. I m mean, thicko Lydia has got a book coming out, how in the hell did that happen? :eek: :oops:
You forgot that she can’t read either !

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She’s been too - sorry, to - busy bawling her eyes out to the sound of her audio book. :rolleyes:
---
Honest to god :rolleyes: :rolleyes: For those of you who don’t believe me - I wouldn’t - this is what she said...!

- I need a moment (pause for llooooonnnnnggg moment) I mean, people don’t talk about this, well, maybe they do, but I don’t listen... that... OMG, long after I’m gone, (snifff, another sniff, profound author sniff), people will still be reading my book... Imagine? I need a moment....I need a moment... long after I’m dead and gone, people will be reading Evergreen! Oh My God, I’ve cried three times this morning listening to my audio. Oh my god...

View attachment 2488918

You would think these thoughts might have made her more mindful of the extremely recent loss of Aldi’s Grandad, ie don’t spew such nonsense, but no - ever the most important to discuss and celebrate...

Mind you, if Glóby is anything to go by, it will literally live forever - all that plastic will remain on the earth long after we are all gone. #landfill #veganleathermyarse
Have any of you watched Motherland? I just realised that sometimes Lidl behaves just like Amanda 😂

Reactions: 11
Here we go....

NO WAY! Did she BUY that white dior get up just for this event? When will she ever wear this? And reminder she was the only one in white!

And I recall that it looked very ill fitting in the pics (by others) so once again, I'm shocked at how bad she looks in Dior!
---
IF she did stupidly and impulsively blow insane money on this.... I am snickering that she will resent it every time she looks at it when she thinks of SLURGATE

Last edited:
  • Heart
Mr and Mrs Twerp aka the Twerps. View attachment 2489415
She looks so stupid with that hat on. Yes twit in a hat!
---
NO WAY! Did she BUY that white dior get up just for this event? When will she ever wear this? And reminder she was the only one in white!

And I recall that it looked very ill fitting in the pics (by others) so once again, I'm shocked at how bad she looks in Dior!
---
IF she did stupidly and impulsively blow insane money on this.... I am snickering that she will resent it every time she looks at it when she thinks of SLURGATE
Agree I couldn’t believe that her white /off white/ cream outfit was Dior. Looked more like primark. The jacket isn’t nicely cut. Probably a bicester or pretend Dior , packed in a Dior what ever you call it and label pinned on!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Her comments on the value being a published author has for her are so telling. She talks so much about the illustration and look of the book (not the content). She is obsessed that people will read the book after she's died (so will think of her after she is no longer around0. She has listened to the audio book THREE TIMES (WHY?! Is she trying to learn what's in it? Or is it that she is interested only in herself and now that she can listen to herself speak, she's found the only hobby she'll ever need?). This is such an exercise in navel gazing, it's beyond the pale. But not for Lydia. It's right on brand for Lydia.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Mr and Mrs Twerp aka the Twerps. View attachment 2489415
What strange get ups!. So Ali is in a field coat suitable for shooting his trousers need changing to tweed breaks and then either shooting boots or shooting shoes with long socks and heather coloured tassels. He could only just about shoot in the brown trs he has on (people might think a bit badly of him but jeans would be worse ..) the tie is ok for shooting, the blue shirt most certainly isn’t!! A check shirt in country colours is required along with a matching flat cap .

now onto his worse half !. She’s definitely not blending in with his shooting look , she’s clearly leaving Ali to shoot with the other men/guns and is having a ladies lunch somewhere with the other wives ….

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The snippets shared of the book so far don't make any sense. The funniest bit about the whole thing is that she's not crediting the ghostwriter out of vanity but it's probably saving their reputation quite a lot of embarrassment.
Nor have we seen very much artwork, which you would expect of a book in which the text is composed of halfhearted captions.
Even if Lydia wanted to write a book in this vein, about the seasons and nature's little lessons, there is a wealth of influence to be drawn upon from the naturalist/adjacent poets; Whitman, Keats, Thoreau, Wordsworth -
As per usual, Lydia misses the opportunity to create interesting content. She could have taken her followers along the book writing journey, sharing inspiration, techniques, studying and researching, selecting artwork, title, color!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.