Lydia Millen #190 Fell Off Her Pedal Stool

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
from the way she said “my first” book talk , do we think there might be more dates?
---
I checked the Waterstones website and there is 1 event listed
---
WHSmith are charging £18.40 which I think is less

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Does anyone know, a) when the book is being released and b) when the book event is?interested in the timeline.

Reactions: 6
“Ali found these mirrors on his own”

oh eff off you entitled, patronising cow

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Not sure why she is sooo excited that Harrods is stocking her book, no-one has read the book yet, yet she is carrying on like it's getting rave reviews, as though people are loving it and commenting it's helped them soo much in life. This book could end up being just a crusty old doorstop.
I am just trying to think who would buy the book. Once family and those followers who want one have bought them who else would buy it. If you want advice on how to live/survive your life won't you buy a book from a professional or someone who has actually overcome some great obstacle, not someone who's greatest achievement is redecorating their house twice a year.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I’m sure more than a few copies will end up on bonfires this year!
---
So I did a check and Josie hasn’t liked any other post for absolutely ages . I wonder if she liked it because she feels she’s more authentic when admitting she’s a beginner or is it Josie being nice ahead of frows hc launch at Bicester (if Lydia is going which o doubted it )

Reactions: 20
Why does he ask her to do anything with him???? Why????? He always ends up annoyed with her then. Because she is very annoying. She's a horrible individual. Nothing nice about her at all. Me me me me me me me. She is copying Kates style and Josies vlogs. Nothing original about her at all
I see Teefers is back to 'liking' Lydia's IG pics.

Poor Teefers, languishing in her Cotswold - AONB :rolleyes: - mansion with zero self-respect or dignity. The desperation is real.

---

Is that her perfume in the background? Placed under direct sunlight?
:rolleyes:

1696275462611.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

Yel

Not sure why she is sooo excited that Harrods is stocking her book
It's such a vanity thing. It's not difficult for Harrods to get 10 copies of something to sell, with the option to return anything unsold.

I sometimes use AI to summarize her lengthy videos into a few bullet points. I know what she can do with her peanut butter carrots!
  • 🏃‍♀️ The vlogger is not going for a run.
  • 🎵 She mentions music playing in the background.
  • ☀ It's a cool morning with mist and dew on the leaves and berries.
  • 🐔 She checks on her chickens in the morning.
  • 🥬 The kitchen garden needs some care, and she mentions her leaf lettuce.
  • 🥕 She discusses her beauty treatment of carrots with peanut butter for a healthy glow.
  • 💆‍♀️ She uses a skincare device called Kenzie to rejuvenate her skin.
  • 💇‍♀️ She talks about managing her hair growth and the significance of her book, "Evergreen," being featured in Harrods and Selfridges.
  • 👢 She shows off her new Fairfax and Favor boots.
  • 00:00:00 In this section, Lydia Elise Millen talks about her morning routine, including tending to her chickens and her kitchen garden. She also shares a beauty tip she learned on TikTok about eating carrots with peanut butter to maintain a healthy glow during autumn and winter. Lydia then goes on to discuss her hair and skincare routine, highlighting the Kenzie device that she uses for skin rejuvenation and hair removal. She offers a discount code for viewers interested in purchasing the device.
  • 00:05:00 In this section, Lydia Elise Millen discusses her personal experience with hair removal and shares her recommendation for a device called Kenzie that she uses to reduce hair growth. She explains that she has always had coarse hair and struggled with hair removal, but the Kenzie device has helped her manage it. She also mentions that the device has additional attachments for acne treatment and skin rejuvenation. Lydia emphasizes that the device is a great investment and offers good value for money. She also talks about her decision to experiment with not using fake tan during the autumn and winter months to focus on the health and glow of her natural skin. Overall, she is in a good place with her skincare routine and is excited to share the devices that have helped her.
  • 00:10:00 In this section, Lydia reveals some exciting news - her book, Evergreen, is going to be sold in Harrods and Selfridges, and she has been asked to do a private signing for them. She expresses her gratitude and excitement for this opportunity, acknowledging that writing a book is significant and it will live on even after she's gone. She takes a moment to reflect on the journey and how much it means to her, and even gets emotional about it. Later, she composes herself and gets ready to meet her friends, showing off her outfit which features new snazzy boots.
  • 00:15:00 In this section, Lydia shares her excitement about her new Fairfax and Favor boots, which she had been wanting for a long time. She mentions that the boots are flattering, comfortable, and perfect for the upcoming seasons. Lydia also talks about her outfit for an upcoming event and shows off her thistle flower arrangements in the living room. She expresses her pride in her husband, Ali, for finding and repurposing three antique mirrors for their home, which they have been waiting to find. Lastly, Lydia mentions the beautiful view outside their house and the delivery of fabrics for their Wisteria room.
  • 00:20:00 In this section of the video, Lydia discusses her plans for decluttering and organizing her home. She shows samples of fabrics and colors that she will be incorporating into her bedroom, explaining how she wants to add pops of green to make the room more bold. Lydia also gives a tour of her bedroom and showcases different areas that she wants to optimize for storage, such as a laundry basket that can free up a cupboard and an area for her cat's feeding station. Overall, she is excited about decluttering and finding hidden treasures in her home.
  • 00:25:00 In this section, Lydia talks about some useful brown blankets she recently purchased from Amazon, which are great for picnics or for protecting furniture from pets. She also mentions finding some bells that her dog, Barkley, enjoys. Lydia shares that she and her husband have been playing Bing Crosby's music in honor of a song that was played at a family member's funeral. She also shares some other recent purchases, including a new phone case and supplies for making tomato chutney. Lydia shows off the chutney jars and labels that she bought, as well as some hair pins and egg boxes. Overall, Lydia has been busy organizing and preparing gifts while enjoying the sounds of Bing Crosby and the golf tournament in the background.
  • 00:30:00 In this section, Lydia shares a glimpse of her home organization process, where she uses stamps to label and date certain items. She also shows off some decorative sausage dogs she purchased from Stacy Solomon's collection, which she finds adorable. Lydia then proceeds to show her outfit for the day, featuring old Pig denim jeans, a Cordings knitted roll neck, and Fairfax and Favor boots. She also mentions her hair styling method and reflects on how she used to style her hair differently in the past. Lydia and her partner Ali are getting ready to attend an 80th birthday party with a cake and champagne. Finally, she mentions that it's the start of October, which marks publication month for her.
  • 00:35:00 In this section of the video, Lydia discusses her plans for the day, which include making chutney and organizing her greenhouse. She also mentions her husband's wardrobe, which she wants to declutter. Lydia takes charge and helps him decide which items to keep or get rid of, considering brands and personal preferences. They go through a selection of shoes, and Lydia suggests keeping certain styles while getting rid of others. She presents a lineup of shoes that she believes work well for different occasions, expressing her interest in buying more pairs in the future.
  • 00:40:00 In this section, Lydia Elise Millen shows off her partner's collection of designer shoes and discusses their debate over keeping certain pieces of clothing. She playfully argues over her partner's denim jacket collection, teasing him about his reluctance to get rid of items he never wears. Lydia also mentions her own collection of aprons and admits to forgetting to wear them while cooking. Overall, this section highlights the couple's playful banter and the process of organizing their home for autumn.
  • 00:45:00 In this section, Lydia Elise Millen discusses her home organization efforts for autumn and shares some exciting news with her viewers. She talks about harvesting tomatoes and making chutney using her Thermomix. Lydia also shows her pet chickens and collects corn from her garden. She then harvests her crown princes, a type of gourd, and expresses her excitement for a golf match. She mentions her daily carrot and peanut butter snack and plans to tackle her kitchen garden next. Overall, Lydia showcases her productive and fulfilling day at home.
  • 00:50:00 In this section, Lydia talks about a snack she enjoys, which consists of carrot sticks and peanut butter. She mentions that carrots are believed to help build a tan and make the skin glow, while peanut butter is a good snack for cravings due to its healthy fats. Lydia also shows her excitement about harvesting pumpkins from her garden and gives a tour of her greenhouse, which she plans to restyle for an upcoming shoot. She mentions her lemon trees and the spider encounter she had while watering them. Lydia discusses her plans for the kitchen garden, including growing carrots, parsnips, lettuce, tomatoes, and brussel sprouts. She shares that she has made five jars of tomato and carrot chutney and demonstrates her pot-pourri burner, using a rose fragrance to eliminate food smells. Lydia concludes by mentioning her busy schedule and the need for sleep.
  • 00:55:00 In this section, Lydia discusses her recent fatigue as the nights start to get longer and her excitement for the signing event she has coming up next week. She also mentions having a cheaty dinner of fish and chips and watching the Barbie movie, which she initially thought was silly but ended up finding thought-provoking and inspiring. Lydia reflects on the idea of embracing one's humanity and being fully alive, regardless of external factors. She invites her viewers to share their thoughts on the film and concludes by expressing her anticipation for the upcoming week.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
I see Teefers is back to 'liking' Lydia's IG pics.

Poor Teefers, languishing in her Cotswold - AONB :rolleyes: - mansion with zero self-respect or dignity. The desperation is real.

---

Is that her perfume in the background? Placed under direct sunlight?
:rolleyes:

View attachment 2488144
Yikes re perfume! Mine are kept in box in shade… I just don’t think gifted things are given respect or appreciation

I am shocked and can’t figure out why Josie would like it . Maybe Lydia is at Bicester on 11 October 10 am if anyone is passing 😂 for the FROW event ? And she thought she would be friendly ? Bizarre
---
It’s a sit down champagne brunch laid on for Vic in the personal shopping VIP place. They aren’t holding it at the Holland cooper store .

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
They go through mugs so quickly? ceramic isn‘t disposable, you can run them through the dishwasher or hand wash after use. how daft are they? Are they tossing them in the trash?
Yeah she mentioned a few flogs back that she loved the Every story mugs but they break so easily, the handles keep falling off and so they have almost gone through them all. Another opportunity to bash a small business publicly rather than take responsibility for them breaking them

after all she does like to point out Ali throwing things into the dishwasher so we all know they treat their stuff like tit…if I were Every Story I’d be heartbroken with the neg advertisement

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Yeah she mentioned a few flogs back that she loved the Every story mugs but they break so easily, the handles keep falling off and so they have almost gone through them all. Another opportunity to bash a small business publicly rather than take responsibility for them breaking them

after all she does like to point out Ali throwing things into the dishwasher so we all know they treat their stuff like tit…if I were Every Story I’d be heartbroken with the neg advertisement
Not nice is it . I’m surprised she hasn’t got le creuset or maybe Denbigh or the Asian pheasant patterned ones from Burleigh pottery like Josie owns

Yikes re perfume! Mine are kept in box in shade… I just don’t think gifted things are given respect or appreciation

I am shocked and can’t figure out why Josie would like it . Maybe Lydia is at Bicester on 11 October 10 am if anyone is passing 😂 for the FROW event ? And she thought she would be friendly ? Bizarre
---
It’s a sit down champagne brunch laid on for Vic in the personal shopping VIP place. They aren’t holding it at the Holland cooper store .
Tbh, I think Teefers is a bit scared of Chavvy Lyds.
Teefers looks like the girl who would have a big mouth behind the scenes but when you confront her, she backs down in tears.
Whereas with Lyds, she turns into a stark raving screeching lunatic. Ready to throw down.
Teefers, for sure, would give Lydia a second chance at their friendship, whereas Lydia is done with Teefers.
Lydia got what she wanted out of that friendship and moved on.
As I said, Teefers has zero self-respect.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
[
It's such a vanity thing. It's not difficult for Harrods to get 10 copies of something to sell, with the option to return anything unsold.

I sometimes use AI to summarize her lengthy videos into a few bullet points. I know what she can do with her peanut butter carrots!
  • 🥕 She discusses her beauty treatment of carrots with peanut butter for a healthy glow.
  • 💇‍♀️ She talks about managing her hair growth and the significance of her book, "Evergreen," being featured in Harrods and Selfridges.
  • 00:00:00 In this section, Lydia Elise Millen talks about her morning routine, including tending to her chickens and her kitchen garden. She also shares a beauty tip she learned on TikTok about eating carrots with peanut butter to maintain a healthy glow during autumn and winter. Lydia then goes on to discuss her hair and skincare routine, highlighting the Kenzie device that she uses for skin rejuvenation and hair removal. She offers a discount code for viewers interested in purchasing the device.
  • 00:05:00 In this section, Lydia Elise Millen discusses her personal experience with hair removal and shares her recommendation for a device called Kenzie that she uses to reduce hair growth. She explains that she has always had coarse hair and struggled with hair removal, but the Kenzie device has helped her manage it. She also mentions that the device has additional attachments for acne treatment and skin rejuvenation. Lydia emphasizes that the device is a great investment and offers good value for money. She also talks about her decision to experiment with not using fake tan during the autumn and winter months to focus on the health and glow of her natural skin. Overall, she is in a good place with her skincare routine and is excited to share the devices that have helped her.
  • 00:10:00 In this section, Lydia reveals some exciting news - her book, Evergreen, is going to be sold in Harrods and Selfridges, and she has been asked to do a private signing for them. She expresses her gratitude and excitement for this opportunity, acknowledging that writing a book is significant and it will live on even after she's gone. She takes a moment to reflect on the journey and how much it means to her, and even gets emotional about it. Later, she composes herself and gets ready to meet her friends, showing off her outfit which features new snazzy boots.
  • 00:15:00 In this section, Lydia shares her excitement about her new Fairfax and Favor boots, which she had been wanting for a long time. She mentions that the boots are flattering, comfortable, and perfect for the upcoming seasons. Lydia also talks about her outfit for an upcoming event and shows off her thistle flower arrangements in the living room. She expresses her pride in her husband, Ali, for finding and repurposing three antique mirrors for their home, which they have been waiting to find. Lastly, Lydia mentions the beautiful view outside their house and the delivery of fabrics for their Wisteria room.
  • 00:20:00 In this section of the video, Lydia discusses her plans for decluttering and organizing her home. She shows samples of fabrics and colors that she will be incorporating into her bedroom, explaining how she wants to add pops of green to make the room more bold. Lydia also gives a tour of her bedroom and showcases different areas that she wants to optimize for storage, such as a laundry basket that can free up a cupboard and an area for her cat's feeding station. Overall, she is excited about decluttering and finding hidden treasures in her home.
  • 00:25:00 In this section, Lydia talks about some useful brown blankets she recently purchased from Amazon, which are great for picnics or for protecting furniture from pets. She also mentions finding some bells that her dog, Barkley, enjoys. Lydia shares that she and her husband have been playing Bing Crosby's music in honor of a song that was played at a family member's funeral. She also shares some other recent purchases, including a new phone case and supplies for making tomato chutney. Lydia shows off the chutney jars and labels that she bought, as well as some hair pins and egg boxes. Overall, Lydia has been busy organizing and preparing gifts while enjoying the sounds of Bing Crosby and the golf tournament in the background.
  • 00:30:00 In this section, Lydia shares a glimpse of her home organization process, where she uses stamps to label and date certain items. She also shows off some decorative sausage dogs she purchased from Stacy Solomon's collection, which she finds adorable. Lydia then proceeds to show her outfit for the day, featuring old Pig denim jeans, a Cordings knitted roll neck, and Fairfax and Favor boots. She also mentions her hair styling method and reflects on how she used to style her hair differently in the past. Lydia and her partner Ali are getting ready to attend an 80th birthday party with a cake and champagne. Finally, she mentions that it's the start of October, which marks publication month for her.
  • 00:35:00 In this section of the video, Lydia discusses her plans for the day, which include making chutney and organizing her greenhouse. She also mentions her husband's wardrobe, which she wants to declutter. Lydia takes charge and helps him decide which items to keep or get rid of, considering brands and personal preferences. They go through a selection of shoes, and Lydia suggests keeping certain styles while getting rid of others. She presents a lineup of shoes that she believes work well for different occasions, expressing her interest in buying more pairs in the future.
  • 00:40:00 In this section, Lydia Elise Millen shows off her partner's collection of designer shoes and discusses their debate over keeping certain pieces of clothing. She playfully argues over her partner's denim jacket collection, teasing him about his reluctance to get rid of items he never wears. Lydia also mentions her own collection of aprons and admits to forgetting to wear them while cooking. Overall, this section highlights the couple's playful banter and the process of organizing their home for autumn.
  • 00:45:00 In this section, Lydia Elise Millen discusses her home organization efforts for autumn and shares some exciting news with her viewers. She talks about harvesting tomatoes and making chutney using her Thermomix. Lydia also shows her pet chickens and collects corn from her garden. She then harvests her crown princes, a type of gourd, and expresses her excitement for a golf match. She mentions her daily carrot and peanut butter snack and plans to tackle her kitchen garden next. Overall, Lydia showcases her productive and fulfilling day at home.
  • 00:50:00 In this section, Lydia talks about a snack she enjoys, which consists of carrot sticks and peanut butter. She mentions that carrots are believed to help build a tan and make the skin glow, while peanut butter is a good snack for cravings due to its healthy fats. Lydia also shows her excitement about harvesting pumpkins from her garden and gives a tour of her greenhouse, which she plans to restyle for an upcoming shoot. She mentions her lemon trees and the spider encounter she had while watering them. Lydia discusses her plans for the kitchen garden, including growing carrots, parsnips, lettuce, tomatoes, and brussel sprouts. She shares that she has made five jars of tomato and carrot chutney and demonstrates her pot-pourri burner, using a rose fragrance to eliminate food smells. Lydia concludes by mentioning her busy schedule and the need for sleep.
  • 00:55:00 In this section, Lydia discusses her recent fatigue as the nights start to get longer and her excitement for the signing event she has coming up next week. She also mentions having a cheaty dinner of fish and chips and watching the Barbie movie, which she initially thought was silly but ended up finding thought-provoking and inspiring. Lydia reflects on the idea of embracing one's humanity and being fully alive, regardless of external factors. She invites her viewers to share their thoughts on the film and concludes by expressing her anticipation for the upcoming week.
She has her own built-in artificial intelligence.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I just wanted to share what came up for me as a suggested video on youtube. Ugh! It was a video of Ali from 7 years ago. I couldn't stop laughing, as if one shot of him on a thumbnail isn't enough it was Ali's boofhead twice 😅 and his hair, styled sky high, standing to attention. He must of used a shitload of product back then to get that look. Not even a cyclone can move that. Oh boy, he has changed! From chav to wearing neckerchiefs. Don't even know if he would of seen that coming back then.

5C6F233E-B8CF-4862-B3AE-B5251A27BA27.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
New vlog up featuring Lydia crying about her book and sobbing the words ‘I don’t think you know how much this means to me’.
View attachment 2486859
All I see is eyebrows
---
So she says, totally in awe of herself and with tears in her eyes “people, after I’m dead and gone, could discover Evergreen” and that is possibly the most narcissistic thing I have ever heard her say. It’s NAUSEATING 🤢🤢🤢🤢 You can see her trying SO HARD to cry as well, then because she can’t force it enough she cuts the camera off for a bit and comes back full on red in the face.

I am at the point where I can honestly say I dislike her and I don’t say this about anyone. Please don’t judge me Tattlers 🫣

ETA: She really should always wear big floofy dresses because they balance out her massive face. As you can see here jeans and a slim silhouette no longer work!
View attachment 2486939
Idk she looks alright here! Nice and simple

• Haha
Reactions: 9

What a brilliant idea (the AI), scary but brilliant, I scrub through till I get to bits of the garden or around the house.

“Ali found these mirrors on his own”

oh eff off you entitled, patronising cow
They are not antique mirrors and are clearly reproduction. I can’t stand all the lies her viewers are fed.

Reactions: 17
It wouldn’t surprise me if she added the emotional tears about the book after she cut the onion for her Shitney and tears were spilling down her cheeks cos her onion goggles were broken. Why waste them? Back upstairs, into the silly white MJWay dress, and film an emotional tribute to self.

The edit was so jumpy, she probably said Cawwie, make sure to add this......

B07F66B0-988E-4707-9E79-BE96B12348D2.jpeg
C169D6DB-E76A-4178-B008-73C17B972F73.jpeg
9B1C9E10-4C05-4542-81ED-9BB14A9F0445.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Watching her stamp a date on eggs and then her LOGO on the carton… to give to Ali’s step grandma for her birthday was a bit much. Talk about a “gift” that’s more about the giver. 6 branded logo eggs 🙄

You just KNOW the talk was about Lydia’s chickens for a long time after she handed them to the birthday girl.

IMG_0936.jpeg
IMG_0934.jpeg
IMG_0938.jpeg
IMG_0939.jpeg

Are these 6 eggs the gift she featured on IG? The date on the eggs is the same date she posted this pic.

IMG_0832.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.