Lydia Millen #190 Fell Off Her Pedal Stool

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It wouldn’t surprise me if she added the emotional tears about the book after she cut the onion for her Shitney and tears were spilling down her cheeks cos her onion goggles were broken. Why waste them? Back upstairs, into the silly white MJWay dress, and film an emotional tribute to self.

The edit was so jumpy, she probably said Cawwie, make sure to add this......

View attachment 2488479View attachment 2488480View attachment 2488481
The way she snapped out of the 'shock' and 'tears' to clarify that she's not doing a meet-and-greet signing

Reactions: 26
It’s all nonsense. Lydia is wanting to be Josie. They are not mates at all. Fact.
Also the book .. that will end up in a charity shop before you know it

Reactions: 13
“What a special morning seeing my book for the first time in jaffe_and_neale and reading your words of encouragement to yourselves (and some to me to, thank you)”

It’s too.

As in:

“and some to me TOO.”

bleeping hell can you do a DAY without spelling something wrong? Get your captions proofread if you are arsing about currently cosplaying being an author!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 42
That is a much bigger book than I was expecting. If it’s not mostly illustrations and a huge font, my gosh that’s a lot of rambling word salad about her seasonal dysfunction and a record time for “writing” a book this big.

Reactions: 31

Yel

I just wanted to share what came up as a suggested video on youtube. It was a video of Ali from 7 years ago. I couldn't stop laughing, as if one shot of him on a thumbnail isn't enough it was Ali's boofhead twice 😅 and his hair, styled sky high, standing to attention. He must of used a shitload of product back then to get that look. Not even a cyclone can move that. Oh boy, he has changed! From chav to wearing neckercheifs. Don't even know if he would of seen that coming back then.

View attachment 2488239
Spoiler alert his real name is Alistair, he had Lazer hair removal and uses hairspray. From the look of him who'd of thunk it? 🙄

AI says:
He then goes on to share 25 facts about himself, including his real name (Alistair), his age (26, turning 27 soon), his height (5'9"), and the fact that he has never broken a bone. Ali also mentions his love for photography, his obsession with sweets, his role as a middle brother, and his dislike for cockroaches. He talks about his fitness and nutrition lifestyle, his favorite song at the moment, and the fact that he had laser hair removal on his chest. Lastly, he mentions his girlfriend, Lydia Mellon, whom he describes as the most gorgeous girlfriend in the world.
He mentions that he met Lydia, a lifestyle blogger, on Instagram and reveals that he loves spending his money on trainers and watches. He also admits to sleeping naked and using hairspray and fake tan in his hair for texture. Ali mentions that he has mild OCD and enjoys keeping things organized and clean. Additionally, he shares a weird fact about himself, which is that he can twitch his eye. Overall, Ali hopes that his viewers enjoyed the video and encourages them to subscribe and leave comments.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I would LOVE to know how many spelling mistakes they had to correct from "the Author" in her book! Given she can barely write one instagram post without one, there must have been hundreds................(if she actually wrote the damn thing!)

Reactions: 14
For those who didn’t watch the vlog… lololol.

The reason why her hair looks better is she’s back to using a ghd straightener which smooths out her coarse hair. And the MVC haircut helps as she finally has long layers. She always demanded a long blunt cut with no layers before which was so bottom heavy. Funny we haven’t seen her paying for a follow up MVC “expensive” cut since the freebie.

IMG_4854.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40

The reason why her hair looks better is she’s back to using a ghd straightener which smooths out her coarse hair. And the MVC haircut helps as she finally has long layers. She always demanded a long blunt cut with no layers before which was so bottom heavy. Funny we haven’t seen her paying for a follow up MVC “expensive” cut since the freebie.

View attachment 2488583

View attachment 2488603
I am glad to see she has a shred of self awareness. She looked so terrible during this phase (which only ended a few months ago).

• Haha
Reactions: 15

View attachment 2488583

View attachment 2488603
The Mushroom! Least she described it well!
He also admits to sleeping naked and using hairspray and fake tan in his hair for texture.
So that’s where she got the idea of spraying St Tropez on her hairline and blaming Nicky for the orange hair 😂 She’ll probably blame the carrots from the kitchen garden next time ..

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I just wanted to share what came up for me as a suggested video on youtube. Ugh! It was a video of Ali from 7 years ago. I couldn't stop laughing, as if one shot of him on a thumbnail isn't enough it was Ali's boofhead twice 😅 and his hair, styled sky high, standing to attention. He must of used a shitload of product back then to get that look. Not even a cyclone can move that. Oh boy, he has changed! From chav to wearing neckerchiefs. Don't even know if he would of seen that coming back then.

View attachment 2488239
Oh god.... sorry for sounding offensive but he looks like all the other dumb Love Island roid-heads that enter the villa here :ROFLMAO:🙈
---
I was thinking back to a while ago when she was moaning about viewers moaning about the amount of ads she was having in her videos, and she said it was entirely down to Youtube and not her fault. Well I did a 35 min HIIT youtube workout this morning before work and there were only ads at the very beginning, at the end of the warm up session, and then lastly again once the video ended. So to me, it's so clear you can choose how many ads you have and where they are placed in the vid...
Lidl would make for a terrible Youtube fitness workout vid girl, there would be ads every 5 mins.. you wouldn't even break a sweat!!! 😂
Grabby old witch

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I see Teefers is back to 'liking' Lydia's IG pics.

Poor Teefers, languishing in her Cotswold - AONB :rolleyes: - mansion with zero self-respect or dignity. The desperation is real.

---

Is that her perfume in the background? Placed under direct sunlight?
:rolleyes:

View attachment 2488144
Perfume should be kept out of direct heat & sunlight so they'll be pretty stinky soon 🤦🏼‍♀️ it's OK though, Lidl will blag some new ones

• Sad
Reactions: 15
I just wanted to share what came up for me as a suggested video on youtube. Ugh! It was a video of Ali from 7 years ago. I couldn't stop laughing, as if one shot of him on a thumbnail isn't enough it was Ali's boofhead twice 😅 and his hair, styled sky high, standing to attention. He must of used a shitload of product back then to get that look. Not even a cyclone can move that. Oh boy, he has changed! From chav to wearing neckerchiefs. Don't even know if he would of seen that coming back then.

View attachment 2488239
Boofhead!

That made me roar with laughter. It’s exactly what he is - a boofhead!
Onomatopoeia at its very best! Brilliant 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
The Mushroom! Least she described it well!

So that’s where she got the idea of spraying St Tropez on her hairline and blaming Nicky for the orange hair 😂 She’ll probably blame the carrots from the kitchen garden next time ..
I'd say more like a Triffid than a mushroom 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
And the fact she has to do it in chipping Norton. IN THE COTSWOLDS. Lydia your geography is crap. You don’t live anywhere near there.
It’s getting for two hours away from hers I think in decent traffic. I can’t put together why she’s there . I wonder where Josie was today

Reactions: 10
Sorry but everytime I hear the word Evergreen I get Will Young's song in my head 'I'm gonna take this night and make it evergreen'.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Another stolen idea 🙄🙄 she has copied these from that hotel/spa she likes to stay at. The one she took the menus from.

IMG_3818.png

• Wow
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.