Lydia Millen #190 Fell Off Her Pedal Stool

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The unkind vile questionable human won’t block herself.

Top comment for now until it’s deleted.

View attachment 2487409
I’m always saying this. Rexy is going to run off her fans because she has a worse attitude than Lydia if that is possible. Now the people who actually look up to Lydia are saying it too
---
Isn’t she a a Ex lady of the night or have I totally pulled that out of thin air?
Was she? I’m always joking that she looks like she married her best customer. But I know nothing about her. Didn’t know she existed before TL
---
Aldi take pictures of me standing next to the horse, sitting on the horse looking into the distance......
"beginner"????? my ass!!! 😂View attachment 2487745View attachment 2487746View attachment 2487747View attachment 2487748View attachment 2487749
Caption should read I’m getting really good at being Hyacinth

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I truly don’t know what’s left in her. What is she about? Why do people follow her? She is not relatable, her style is a horrid mix of whatever she gets gifted, does not create fitness content anymore, does not cook, does not garden/tend to the animals, does not travel, doesn’t really do anything inspiring or worth watching.
i agree 1000% and have yiu seen her kitchen garden???! omg it looks like crap! it's un kept she only built it for content. Josie Irons kitchen garden is stunning! very well loved and she cooks most of her veggies from there.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
She went from claiming to be a full-fledged horse woman to a newbie.
If your a newbie then you can't be criticised for being crap you can only be encouraged and praised for doing well. Lydiot craves the praise and just all the general arse licking tit that her followers heap on her.
---
Gawd that garden looks a mess, soo overgrown, gravel full of weeds too. I never was keen on those wildflower beds she has, to me they needed to be at the back of the garden. If that was my garden it would be full of "jo blakes" aka snakes.

Last edited:
Reactions: 25
She went from claiming to be a full-fledged horse woman to a newbie.
I'm here for her starting up the horsey content again.

I can't wait for real equestrians and horse owners to slam her and make fun of her yet again all over Tik Tok.

With the muppet's inability to even take constructive criticism, she'll lose her marbles, snap at people and soon enough commit another bloody #Gate.

Guaran-bleeping-teed!

Getting my popcorn! 🍿🤗

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I'm here for her starting up the horsey content again.

I can't wait for real equestrians and horse owners to slam her and make fun of her yet again all over Tik Tok.

With the muppet's inability to even take constructive criticism, she'll lose her marbles, snap at people and soon enough commit another bloody #Gate.

Guaran-bleeping-teed!

Getting my popcorn! 🍿🤗
I thought for sure that #Bookgate would be her next gate. I never in my wildest dreams thought it would be #Slurgate. She always f's up when she gets too confident with herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
If the Harrods Book announcement wasn't staged, then I don't know what was! She already knew about it! You can't tell me that she happen to receive a text message or email or whatever it was, just as she was filming during her vlog at that very moment. Oh puleese! She wanted to boast about it on camera. The whole surprised look, highly emotive reaction, hands over the mouth, the crying, the long pause, then the silence, all of the visuals, the hands waving about, the facial expressions, all of it, it was all theatrical.

Yes anyone would be excited about their book in Harrods but coming from Lydia who is fake af and always has some agenda, and ulterior motive, it was all too contrived and put-on, to me. And then in the same clip happen to slide in the part where Selfridges will be stocking it too. I was thinking to myself, the announcement made in the vlog, the timing of it all, it can't be a coincidence. Yer sure Jan. Imo, it was all fake and premeditated. She would take any opportunity to advertise her book, she didn't write (written by someone else, an actual writer), and humble brag and self-praise and lay it on thick about how important (she thinks) she is, all done in true narcissistic style.

Also, did that clip of Lydia, remind anyone else of the moment when Meghan Markle in her Netflix Docuseries', just so happen to receive a text from Beyoncé, just when the camera's were rolling, and out of the blue, she picked up her phone, and low and behold 'oh look, Beyoncé just texted me' scenario, sort of in the same vein. It looked strategically produced/orchestrated and set up, just like in Lydia's vlog. A bit sus if you ask me.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
If the Harrods Book announcement wasn't staged, then I don't know what was! She already knew about it! You can't tell me that she happen to receive a text message or email or whatever it was, just as she was filming during her vlog at that very moment. Oh puleese! She wanted to boast about it on camera. The whole surprised look, highly emotive reaction, hands over the mouth, the crying, the long pause, then the silence, all of the visuals, the hands waving about, the facial expressions, all of it, it was all theatrical.

Yes anyone would be excited about their book in Harrods but coming from Lydia who is fake af and always has some agenda, and ulterior motive, it was all too contrived and put-on, to me. And then in the same clip happen to slide in the part where Selfridges will be stocking it too. I was thinking to myself, the announcement made in the vlog, the timing of it all, it can't be a coincidence. Yer sure Jan. Imo, it was all fake and premeditated. She would take any opportunity to advertise her book, she didn't write (written by someone else, an actual writer), and humble brag and self-praise and lay it on thick about how important (she thinks) she is, all done in true narcissistic style.

Also, did that clip of Lydia, remind anyone else of the moment when Meghan Markle in her Netflix Docuseries', just so happen to receive a text from Beyoncé, just when the camera's were rolling, and out of the blue, she picked up her phone, and low and behold 'oh look, Beyoncé just texted me' scenario, sort of in the same vein. It looked strategically produced/orchestrated and set up, just like in Lydia's vlog. A bit sus if you ask me.

View attachment 2487849
View attachment 2487851
View attachment 2487856
What's interesting is that she cut the video exactly at the moment she "saw" the text or whatever on her phone. If this was real she would have had no problem to show her genuine reaction, or wouldn't have needed to edit the clip. Also eyes and eyebrows are the first indicator of true surprise: hers, in fact, don't even move (botox is not to blame, eyes can still widen even with forehead botox).

• Heart
The snippets shared of the book so far don't make any sense. The funniest bit about the whole thing is that she's not crediting the ghostwriter out of vanity but it's probably saving their reputation quite a lot of embarrassment.
Nor have we seen very much artwork, which you would expect of a book in which the text is composed of halfhearted captions.
Even if Lydia wanted to write a book in this vein, about the seasons and nature's little lessons, there is a wealth of influence to be drawn upon from the naturalist/adjacent poets; Whitman, Keats, Thoreau, Wordsworth -

Good morning and welcome to today 🌹

EFF377E4-E7B0-4F68-AC82-BB0A4550781B.jpeg

874995F2-2A1D-4EAB-BCF2-086A89406ED1.jpeg

6E70C6E9-A06C-4178-AFE2-A3D43CE75464.jpeg

C2D65168-C70A-4F06-9DC3-03BACEDC35F1.jpeg

F8500118-F47F-467B-9C01-AF3FDE32EB98.jpeg

ENJOY...

75A4B62B-EF84-4BB9-B54A-5C7C8C31EBDC.jpeg

Peace, Piece, Peas...✌

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
So Harrods and Selfridges are BOTH stocking a book written by a rude witch who uttered such a vile slur against the precious Downs Syndrome community ?!?!

I've lost respect for them.

You would think they would do their due diligence.

I hope they are informed, change their decision and instead do the right thing supporting our developmentally disabled folks versus a witch like this.

I'm so beyond disgusted right now.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
Aldi take pictures of me standing next to the horse, sitting on the horse looking into the distance......
"beginner"????? my ass!!! 😂View attachment 2487745View attachment 2487746View attachment 2487747View attachment 2487748View attachment 2487749
Horses pick up on energy hugely. They are very spiritual animals. Look at his eyes and ears. He hates her. Also she’s holding him so tightly near his mouth so pressure on the bit. Poor horse, I have to say I feel for any who are essentially for hire. Most are totally shutdown from the world. Horses love a relationship with a person or a few people that see them all the time.
---
If your a newbie then you can't be criticised for being crap you can only be encouraged and praised for doing well. Lydiot craves the praise and just all the general arse licking tit that her followers heap on her.
---
Gawd that garden looks a mess, soo overgrown, gravel full of weeds too. I never was keen on those wildflower beds she has, to me they needed to be at the back of the garden. If that was my garden it would be full of "jo blakes" aka snakes.
But did she not claim she was a competent rider? No one who can handle a canter is on a lead rope of a dopey horse.

• Heart
  • Sad
Does anyone reckon she took the time to sterilise those jars before she added the chutney??

I am enjoying watching the grass disappear from the hen house. I want those girls skipping around in the dirt (loving it) and her hating the ugly assthetic.
---
Horses pick up on energy hugely. They are very spiritual animals. Look at his eyes and ears. He hates her. Also she’s holding him so tightly near his mouth so pressure on the bit. Poor horse, I have to say I feel for any who are essentially for hire. Most are totally shutdown from the world. Horses love a relationship with a person or a few people that see them all the time.
---

But did she not claim she was a competent rider? No one who can handle a canter is on a lead rope of a dopey horse.
I would imagine it would depend on the situation, she chops and changes to suit, sometimes she is an expert other times she is a newbie.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Her life is so fake and pathetic she has resorted to uploading pictures of horses she saw at a stable to make it look like they are hers. Oh how desperate can you be and then people in the comments thinking she is at a riding school having lessons.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
She wants to eat a carrot a day because she thinks they will make her skin orange and she won’t have to self tan anymore. So, like a child, she’s had to find a way to disguise them by dipping them in peanut butter 😂😂😂 what a knob
I had to Google this 'fact' about tanning and carrots ... once again, Madamn gets the answer incorrect.
Screenshot_20231003_081306_Google.jpg

Let's see her eat 3 carrots (let alone 10 !!!) a day for the next month !!!! 😅😅

Girrrrrrl, with your fibre intake increasing, so too will your bowel movements heeheeee ....
FIX YER DAMN TOILETS !!!

Me typing in "How many carrots do you have to eat ...' not completing typing my question, only to see this was a question already asked of Google. 😅
Screenshot_20231003_081248_Google.jpg

This you Lydia ????

---

Why didn't Lydia include The Wedding Edition dinner at FS Hampshire ?
The dinner was the same night on which Slurgate occurred. Last week Monday.

The dinner would have been at least 5 days prior to Ali watching Ryder Cup and the 'cooking' of the shitney.

I wonder if she will include it in Thursday's vlog ?

Her timelines are all jumbled, much like her brain.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Harrods stocking her book isn’t really that big a deal. Since they got taken over Harrods just feels like a mall. Their bookshop department is quite small and currently next to a restaurant. It’s merely a glorified Waterstones in their basement. I go there to browse the books and then order them off Amazon!

Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.