Lydia Millen #190 Fell Off Her Pedal Stool

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does he ask her to do anything with him???? Why????? He always ends up annoyed with her then. Because she is very annoying. She's a horrible individual. Nothing nice about her at all. Me me me me me me me. She is copying Kates style and Josies vlogs. Nothing original about her at all

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I think he deserves a knighthood!. he doesn’t seem to snap back or react at all to her .

they have a different dynamic to Josie and chav who treat each other badly on camera regularly.

Reactions: 12
I think he deserves a knighthood!. he doesn’t seem to snap back or react at all to her .

they have a different dynamic to Josie and chav who treat each other badly on camera regularly.
He did call her out for choosing to get rid of these shoes based solely on brand snobbery. How he values her opinion is beyond me, not that he makes stellar clothing and shoe choices, he’s just not as unlikable as his wife.

Reactions: 26
Not watched yet but she’s disgusting if she’s slagging off her poor mother.

I’m from a single parent family and watching my mum constantly juggle the bills whilst working full time work on tit pay WHILST looking after us on her own gave me nothing but admiration for her. She made sure we had everything we needed and I understood that there was some things everybody else had but I would never tell my mum so as not to put her under more pressure or make her feel like she wasn’t doing enough. I remember everyone going on school trips and hiding the letters about it so my mum didn’t bad about needing to find the money for it. When mobiles came out, I was literally the only person in my year not to have one. I pretended i didn’t want one but really if was because I knew how much money my mum earned a week and the cost of the phone would have taken her weeks money to buy not to mention the £10 I’d likely burn through every week! I’m grateful as it’s taught me the value of money. I take nothing for granted and appreciate everything I have.

I can see why she has issues with her mum if this is how she behaves. Frankly if she was my daughter I’d disown her for being so ungrateful and so bloody inconsiderate.
Posts like this make me feel better about humanity! Your lovely mum has obviously done a great job in raising such a considerate person. Life is what you make of it! ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Posts like this make me feel better about humanity! Your lovely mum has obviously done a great job in raising such a considerate person. Life is what you make of it! ❤
That’s lovely of you to say- I really want to show her this, but if I do she will definitely cry 😂

It’s funny as by not having as much as everyone else, I actually had the best childhood. We had shaving foam fights in the garden with a slip and slide, played the crystal maze (she spent hours cutting up gold and silver paper- put us in our hall way and made the paper fly about with a hairdryer!). We made our own fun and spent time together which made me and my brothers much more socially aware and emotionally intelligent. To think Lidl thinks that she was hard done by her mother for bloody hair removal actually breaks my heart. I’m sure she did her very best.

• Heart
Reactions: 53
She wants to eat a carrot a day because she thinks they will make her skin orange and she won’t have to self tan anymore. So, like a child, she’s had to find a way to disguise them by dipping them in peanut butter 😂😂😂 what a knob
The carrot think is actually true

Reactions: 2
The carrot think is actually true
Who wants to be orange? I tan easily and I am nowhere near an orange color. Only people who over do the fake tan are orange color, and you can tell a fake tan from miles away.

Reactions: 19
I can say for sure that my son LOVED pureed carrots as a baby and many of his baby photos show his face/nose with an ORANGE tinge! It's funny to look back on it and know why!

Gotta love that she's lost her fake tan deals and has nowhere to go so she's "embracing" the no tan lewk just like the no hair wash look...... LAZY

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
She is a rotten, lying slob. Her garden is state because of her laziness. I hate that she is so mean about her mum.

I keep thinking about her friendship with the MJ Way, it’s a weird dynamic. Lidl seems to run all fashion related decisions past her, it was like she was performing for her approval in Dior. They are both a bit chavvy, and ashamed of that, so they over compensate the poshness now. There is just something so off about MJ, I can’t put my finger on it. I wouldn’t be surprised if something salacious came out about her or her husband, like running a ponzi scheme or money laundering lol

• Heart
Reactions: 36
How odd is she? Wearing thick socks with Birkenstocks but no socks with boots. :oops:

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Logs are still rotten, gardens is a mess, plus she obviously never cleans or puts fresh water in the bird bath.
Screenshot_20231002_191615_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20231002_185935_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20231002_195129_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20231002_195505_Chrome.jpg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
Looks like her vines and cosmos are dying. 😔 She s so fake with her dogs. 😢

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Ali going to pottery class allegedly to make mugs for his wife :ROFLMAO: She says it's because he knows how much she loves mugs, I think:
1) He gets to spend time away from her (couldn't she had gone with him to class?? It could have been a lovely couples activity)
2) Money is tight and she is not getting gifted any mugs
3) He's more insane than I thought
---
Speaking of classes, she should take an acting one; this might be the least genuine surprise reaction I've ever seen!
Capture2.JPG

Also, what is this pose? I've never seen anyone react in such a weird way to good news or...any news! If you remember my dad is a body language expert, I'll ask his opinion!

Capture.JPG

• Haha
Reactions: 38
They go through mugs so quickly? ceramic isn‘t disposable, you can run them through the dishwasher or hand wash after use. how daft are they? Are they tossing them in the trash?

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.