Lydia Millen #190 Fell Off Her Pedal Stool

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They go through mugs so quickly? ceramic isn‘t disposable, you can run them through the dishwasher or hand wash after use. how daft are they? Are they tossing them in the trash?
No they are probably fighting and she flings mugs all over the place.
---
How odd is she? Wearing thick socks with Birkenstocks but no socks with boots. :oops:
David Beckham had socks and Birkenstocks on at Fashion week.🤢 Socks and flops in France are for the real scum.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
The unkind vile questionable human won’t block herself.

Top comment for now until it’s deleted.

1696276513116.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Mr. Millen true feelings revealed…he can’t stand her no way!
1696277522770.jpeg

neither can she, but she loves to make fun of him.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
She is a rotten, lying slob. Her garden is state because of her laziness. I hate that she is so mean about her mum.

I keep thinking about her friendship with the MJ Way, it’s a weird dynamic. Lidl seems to run all fashion related decisions past her, it was like she was performing for her approval in Dior. They are both a bit chavvy, and ashamed of that, so they over compensate the poshness now. There is just something so off about MJ, I can’t put my finger on it. I wouldn’t be surprised if something salacious came out about her or her husband, like running a ponzi scheme or money laundering lol
Isn’t she a a Ex lady of the night or have I totally pulled that out of thin air?

• Wow
Reactions: 10
It’s really tickled me that this comment says flog (along with other mistakes) 😆😆😆 Could they be an undercover Tattler?

IMG_7230.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Slow the speed of the clip. Ouch! Trouble in the marriage?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
They go through mugs so quickly? ceramic isn‘t disposable, you can run them through the dishwasher or hand wash after use. how daft are they? Are they tossing them in the trash?
I would imagine she smashes them regularly in the general direction of Ali.

Does anyone remember the video she did with that organising lady a few years ago. She balanced a brand new (gifted) Dior Privee perfume on the edge of island in the dressing room and then knocked it off. She takes no pride in herself or belongings so I feel like she regularly breaks her stuff as it means nothing to her.

Reactions: 29
In the vlog before this one she let slip a telling remark about avoiding wearing clothes before vlogging them because “they either get ruined or …yada yada…”, said our hero.

I bet a pound to a penny she‘s washed cashmere and wool in the machine and ruined it, now, I have the same make of machine that they have and it washes wool beautifully but I just know Lazy Lydia uses the same setting for everything.

Reactions: 20
In the vlog before this one she let slip a telling remark about avoiding wearing clothes before vlogging them because “they either get ruined or …yada yada…”, said our hero.

I bet a pound to a penny she‘s washed cashmere and wool in the machine and ruined it, now, I have the same make of machine that they have and it washes wool beautifully but I just know Lazy Lydia uses the same setting for everything.
Yes 😂 60c 2 hr cotton /towel wash setting 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Aldi take pictures of me standing next to the horse, sitting on the horse looking into the distance......
"beginner"????? my ass!!! 😂
Screenshot_20231003_001917_com.instagram.android_edit_2087233252996094.jpg
Screenshot_20231003_001919_com.instagram.android_edit_2087218318648179.jpg
Screenshot_20231003_001922_com.instagram.android_edit_2087208345534118.jpg
Screenshot_20231003_001928_com.instagram.android_edit_2087197277784120.jpg
Screenshot_20231003_001935_com.instagram.android_edit_2087184922313809.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Aldi take pictures of me standing next to the horse, sitting on the horse looking into the distance......
"beginner"????? my ass!!! 😂View attachment 2487745View attachment 2487746View attachment 2487747View attachment 2487748View attachment 2487749
Notice she did NOT thank or credit her hosts for the riding or that day. That would ruin the impression she wants to give that those are her stables and horse.

Also glaringly missing from the vlog was the wedding event that went on during slurgate... hmmmmmmm

• Sick
Reactions: 30
Who wants to be orange? I tan easily and I am nowhere near an orange color. Only people who over do the fake tan are orange color, and you can tell a fake tan from miles away.
But orange is Lydia’s dream. Orange skin and grey hair

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.