Lydia Millen #190 Fell Off Her Pedal Stool

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Our esteemed AUTHOR is at it ... early morning drunk typing will be the excuse eh ?

Screenshot_20231012_112020_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Ahhh, we forgot about Depop Dee.
Wish she would visit Tattle and drop a few secrets of The Bunga.

I'm sure in one of the vlogs Fi was helping Lydia organise her closet.
Sister 1 (Carrie) is the CFO.
Sister 2 (Fi) is the assistant to the Boss Babe ?
Step cousin (Satin) is .... ?

The sum total of The Team.
The Girls in the office.
:rolleyes:

More like, brown-nosing twits.
Not a one of them knows how to improve the business. Cawwie has no talent as a manager and is just as responsible as Elsie for the falling views. The whole lot of them, including Aldi just bumble along. Why would you not surround yourself with intelligent people who can get your business moving forward? Sure you d have to pay for their expertise but it s got be good in the long run. Elsie reminds me so much of Meghan Markle, they think they re it, just by being themselves it s enough but neither of them have any talent to offer. They both had everything and more but let it all slip away because they know best.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
This is Fi’s & Carrie’s official job description on Lydia’s website, so they are basically running Lydia's life and ‘business’
No wonder her ‘career’ is in tatters. Then add Lydia’s own damaging input. What a disaster. It all makes sense now, no wonder everything has gone south. 😂

View attachment 2505638

View attachment 2505641
Carrie can't do anything without the mention of alcohol or a glass of wine in hand.
This is the most unprofessional, up its own arse meet the team page I’ve ever seen. Even if someone is an influencer the brands they are working for/with are professional businesses and I would expect behind the influencer there to be an experienced and professional team

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Imagine putting you are an expert at drinking alcoholic grape juice in your job description :rolleyes:. That bloody hideous outfit she wore to the book Q&A she really thinks she's royalty.🤣
She gives the impression she lives from one drink to the next. People will believe this and she will turn into an old soak. It’s really the wrong message to be sending out. It certainly isn’t funny and it sure doesn’t make her endearing in any way.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
I want to read some bits of the book to see how trite it is but I'll wait to grab one in a charity shop, won't be long before they're found in there.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I’m hoping to have a nosy through a copy in Waterstones. My nearest one doesn’t have it . You can check stock by clicking the click and collect button and entering your postcode

Reactions: 7
Her website has a ‘recipe’ for scrambled eggs, I wonder if that one is included in the book.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Lots of spaces and illustrations… and my gosh she’s just stating the obvious. Like how to know when the signs of fall appear…Gosh really? 🍂 1/3 of the page is like 2 sentences of fragrance she likes and… another 1/3 of the page.. big surprise… she makes shitney (not to eat) but for gifts.

IMG_1278.jpeg

Also the viewpoint of this book and her vlogs that she needs to have support of decorating and lighting candles to cope with the seasons is strange. Like she’s a victim of weather… just like she always talks about in her vlogs. Do people really need help recognizing the seasons or being hand held with basic information like this? Not surprised the mention of 🍷 to cope. “Drinking my way through the seasons” (below)

IMG_1277.jpeg

IMG_1280.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
The images people have been posting of signed books - the handwriting looks nothing like the signature Lydia showed us herself. I track on she did get someone else to sign most of the books for her.

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Sorry everyone, very random one from me, but was watching vintage Lidl and it’s their wedding invite vlog… I may have missed out big time on old news but did they change their wedding venue late on to Aynhoe Park?
No that was just to send people in the wrong direction ! The tax man found her 😂!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
All the reviews sound as if they are written by her. Who writes reviews like that 'its just what the world needs right now' ???
Anyone who uses the author’s name in the review is a friend or family member (or Rectum), not a legitimate reviewer. So transparent.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.