Lydia Millen #190 Fell Off Her Pedal Stool

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
according to Fi - she used to host events like this as full time job - she closed down the company in 2019 and because Lydia’s PA when the previous one went on maternity leave.

I always wondered how much Lydia pays Carrie and the team. According to Google influencer manager earns approx. £33,000 a year. A PA can earn anything up to £60,000. But I bet she pays them the bare minimum wage. With the work opportunities drying up, how can she afford her team 🤔
I agree bare min and I think she’s surviving off the KM payouts plus she has money in the business she can call on.

I think the ship is sinking and if she loses km then it’s game over she will have to find other ways to earn money or live on whatever it might be Ali brings in which I’m not sure is that much? (Has anyone looked?)

I guess the book is a swan song - a money grab before she’s finally having to pull out of social media

• Heart
Reactions: 17
When You Cheer…

I really love it when you cheer, so can you do it more?
I’d like more cheers my dearest dears; I want you to adore
The very ground I stomp upon when wobbling in my heels
I find it so rewarding - since I now know how it feels
Applause, applause, please join my cause, my mind is really mapping
I only come to life when I can hear the sound of clapping
The half of you I know have travelled far and wide tonight
So I’m picturing Carnegie Hall - where I’ll be at the height
Of Literary Goddess, with the whole world at my feet
As I tell them how to live their lives and what to never eat
The world will be my oyster and I’m the pearl my dear
Oh shove me in my cloister - cos I love it when you cheer!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
according to Fi - she used to host events like this as full time job - she closed down the company in 2019 and because Lydia’s PA when the previous one went on maternity leave.

edit: im not that invested in Lydia’s life to know this - Fi told us herself yesterday 😂

I always wondered how much Lydia pays Carrie and the team. According to Google influencer manager earns approx. £33,000 a year. A PA can earn anything up to £60,000. But I bet she pays them the bare minimum wage. With the work opportunities drying up, how can she afford her team 🤔
Ahhh, we forgot about Depop Dee.
Wish she would visit Tattle and drop a few secrets of The Bunga.

I'm sure in one of the vlogs Fi was helping Lydia organise her closet.
Sister 1 (Carrie) is the CFO.
Sister 2 (Fi) is the assistant to the Boss Babe ?
Step cousin (Satin) is .... ?

The sum total of The Team.
The Girls in the office.
:rolleyes:

More like, brown-nosing twits.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Ahhh, we forgot about Depop Dee.
Wish she would visit Tattle and drop a few secrets of The Bunga.

I'm sure in one of the vlogs Fi was helping Lydia organise her closet.
Sister 1 (Carrie) is the CFO.
Sister 2 (Fi) is the assistant to the Boss Babe ?
Step cousin (Satin) is .... ?

The sum total of The Team.
The Girls in the office.
:rolleyes:

More like, brown-nosing twits.
They must have other jobs - there’s no way she has enough work to justify 3 full time employees surely?

Reactions: 16
Can someone explain what Fi’s job is? What qualifies her to host the event?
This is Fi’s & Carrie’s official job description on Lydia’s website, so they are basically running Lydia's life and ‘business’
No wonder her ‘career’ is in tatters. Then add Lydia’s own damaging input. What a disaster. It all makes sense now, no wonder everything has gone south. 😂

1AEF1328-CC9B-456A-9DFE-0C16B0C8FFD3.jpeg

62138C14-9CF2-4957-A391-0881CB0610FE.jpeg

Carrie can't do anything without the mention of alcohol or a glass of wine in hand.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
This is Fi’s & Carrie’s official job description on Lydia’s website, so they are basically running Lydia's life and ‘business’
No wonder her ‘career’ is in tatters. Then add Lydia’s own damaging input. What a disaster. It all makes sense now, no wonder everything has gone south. 😂

View attachment 2505638

View attachment 2505641
Carrie can't do anything without the mention of alcohol or a glass of wine in hand.
Blimey!. Such awful write ups for both of them.

leads me to visualise them sending out maybe 4 begging emails a day, putting their feet up and eating cake /drinking wine the rest of the day . Surely they haven’t got that much to do , which I why I wondered if one or both does the cleaning . I reckon she sends them out for shopping /food . Maybe they iron for her too 😂

Reactions: 22
I agree bare min and I think she’s surviving off the KM payouts plus she has money in the business she can call on.

I think the ship is sinking and if she loses km then it’s game over she will have to find other ways to earn money or live on whatever it might be Ali brings in which I’m not sure is that much? (Has anyone looked?)

I guess the book is a swan song - a money grab before she’s finally having to pull out of social media
Deffo a money grab. She knows she’s on the Rocky Road. It’s all downhill from here so she’s hopeful this is some kind of pension or entree into a new genre of work. It won’t be either - she’s had her time and squandered the proceeds. Now she needs to hang on to her breadwinner husband if she can. His light (like him) grows dim though.

Reactions: 19
So he’s hardly flush! . Middle name Keith 😂 and I’m amazed at this but he has taken on her surname ……

I’ve tried to find the financials page but companies house is full of Ali Gordon’s . If anyone has a copy I’ll have it looked at .

Attachments

Reactions: 6
She said 250 people on her stories 🙄

I smell bullshit with that number. Jade Holland Cooper is doing a live venue on Saturday and not even her capacity is 250.

Lydia is just a liar through and through. No influencers there shows she’s not liked or has fallen out with ALOT or people.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
So he’s hardly flush! . Middle name Keith 😂 and I’m amazed at this but he has taken on her surname ……

I’ve tried to find the financials page but companies house is full of Ali Gordon’s . If anyone has a copy I’ll have it looked at .
I think it's 'Ali Gordon Ltd'. It's the same registered address as Lidl

Reactions: 8
So there was no chance for any audience live questions at all?. Looks like she’s wearing the Suzannah London two piece
---
Blimey on time for once. Mind you I guess she’s had all day to get herself there 😂
It would have all been orchestrated to perfection. To not put Lydia in the saddle of being propositioned with inappropriate questions where she has to defend herself.

• Wow

View attachment 2505638

View attachment 2505641
So fifi and caca’s 24/7 job is to monitor and delete negative comments from all current and past posts on all socials and use fake accounts for positively commenting on and liking posts. Also, block users, beg for crap, clean the house, and everything else for the unkind human and incapable boss.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
I might have to get book just to highlight all the mistakes… should be “threat of high winds build” who the hell has proofread this dribble
I thought it was "look" and "builds".
Look refers to trees -> trees...look.
Builds refers to the threat -> the threat...builds.

Reactions: 1
Notice she has 'acquired' suede high court shoes ala Princess of Wales, and the done up white shirt (bet it isnt a KM one) looks awful under that hideous suit!

A church seems very odd for that event!

Stompy Millen, what a joke! The book reviews are proof her fans are pathetic, they would buy anything she put her name on!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The fact that she hosted her event in a sacred space has to look like the most megalomaniac launch I've ever seen. Way to look like a wannabe angelic tight arse with her Petunia ensemble and a golden cross behind. A launch blessed by God himself, Lydia the Messiah.
---

edit: im not that invested in Lydia’s life to know this - Fi told us herself yesterday 😂

Because she has these once a month odd jobs that will pay her 15000pounds a month.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Sorry everyone, very random one from me, but was watching vintage Lidl and it’s their wedding invite vlog… I may have missed out big time on old news but did they change their wedding venue late on to Aynhoe Park?

Attachments

• Wow
Imagine putting you are an expert at drinking alcoholic grape juice in your job description :rolleyes:. That bloody hideous outfit she wore to the book Q&A she really thinks she's royalty.🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.