Lydia Millen #190 Fell Off Her Pedal Stool

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She wears the same dresses but different colours. Where the old lady style when it comes to award shows

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What exactly does Lidl bring to The Pride of Britain Awards?!? I know all these award ceremonies like to invite celebs and famous faces, to get press coverage and to get a TV slot, but this awards show especially is to celebrate genuinely remarkable people. People who have over-come all sorts of challenges, illnesses and issues and have been brave and selfless. WHY is she there? If the awards need some "seat fillers" to make up the numbers, then invite people from charities. Invite the friends of the nominees, invite young people who get involved with good causes.
She was representing people affected by dyslexia, online bullying, introverted, and any other imaginary condition or victimisation status she can come up with.
---
I’ve noticed that none of the people rating the book 5 stars have left a review as to why 🤔 Could it be they are fans who are rating it before reading it to help bolster the good feedback. Surely if you felt that strongly about a good book you would say why it’s so good?!?!

All the low star raters have bothered to leave feedback as to why they scored it so poorly, would the positive reviewers not want us to know why it’s so good to encourage us more to buy it??

My employer did something similar earlier this year: plagued by bad reviews they put an email out asking everyone to rate the place 5 stars to help get us backup again….I found it really tacky and slightly unethical. If the company is viewed that badly let’s do what we can to identify our flaws and correct it, not paper over the cracks by submitting falsely high reviews 🙈🙈🙈
---
But surely the negative reviews are fake? The book was not even printed yet untill a week ago or something. Not a fan of Lydia but it's only fair that her fans would try and play the same games as her haters.

Reactions: 12
She was representing people affected by dyslexia, online bullying, introverted, and any other imaginary condition or victimisation status she can come up with.
---

But surely the negative reviews are fake? The book was not even printed yet untill a week ago or something. Not a fan of Lydia but it's only fair that her fans would try and play the same games as her haters.
Unfortunately for Lydia the reviews on Goodreads are not fake. Goodreads give its best customers, or professional reviewers a preview free copy in exchange for a review. These people are not necessarily fans of Lydia & most have never heard of her but they know a good book & Evergreen certainly isn’t one.

Reactions: 30
I don't think you need to have proved you've read a book to review it on Goodreads though. So I wonder if a few reviews are just from people unimpressed (rightly) with her behaviour? Of course, I doubt the 1 star reviews are inaccurate even if they have not read the book given this is Lydia we're talking about!

Reactions: 11
Oh how lovely! Singapore is home for me too. A lot would've changed in the last 10 years, and way much more in the last 20-30. Wishing you all the best in your transition into your new chapter of life.

I also am sorry to hear about your mum and dad, but they are so very lucky to have a loving child like you. I hope that your mum can recover as fully as possible, and that you and your parents will make many cherished new memories and find joys in spite of the circumstances. Wishing you and your family the very best, and if you would like to have a blether about Lidl you know there is someone else in the same hemisphere :)
---

Pardon me, in future I will tell my clients "NO CALLS today. I was out last night celebrating some charity event till 4am in the morning." We know how it is, big events just *suddenly* come up with no warning at all!! It truly is impossible to plan ahead around these unforeseen sudden events.
Especially when you have a "Team" of staff who do 90% of your work for you. Such a lazy little tit Millen.

Reactions: 17
I bet she was advised not to put another video out before “launch day” in case she made any more reputation-damaging bloopers.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
View attachment 2499584

View attachment 2499583

Katie and Ellie were at Pride of Britain as well. Madam must have done her utmost to avoid both of them.
It appears that 90% of Belle PR's client list were at the event.

---

Pure laziness.
Doesn't Cawwiiee edit the vlogs ?

View attachment 2499590

Heeheeeeee oh Lydia, you just couldn't resist leaving a comment on Nicky's friends post ...
Tattlers, we know Lydia hardly comments on anyone's posts but managed to comment on Katie Piper's IG post.
You cannot hide the fakery.

Screenshot_20231009_133252_Instagram.jpg

---

Yeah that hairstyle is ... an interesting choice.
Interesting as in 'bad'. 😜

Screenshot_20231009_134430_Gallery.jpg

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Flatlay 🙄
Heaven forbid you actually read a book 📖😏
Screenshot_20231009_130026_com.instagram.android_edit_2479145433436813.jpg

---
Heeheeeeee oh Lydia, you just couldn't resist leaving a comment on Nicky's friends post ...
Tattlers, we know Lydia hardly comments on anyone's posts but managed to comment on Katie Piper's IG post.

View attachment 2499782
---

View attachment 2499802

View attachment 2499803
I obviously don't need to Lydiot look like a man, she already does that herself

View attachment 2499782
---

View attachment 2499802

View attachment 2499803
Aldi do you realise you married a man.
Screenshot_20231009_131135.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Why didn't she wear her Karen Millen Tulle Woven Midi Dress? It comes in a black colour too. The Milla dress she is wearing, is not too dissimilar to her own polyester KM design tulle midi dress, in fact, it looks almost identical as the Milla, polyester midi tulle dress, other than the bodice, one is a corset bustier and the KM is a flare tulle bodice, but very similar nonetheless. Yet chose the Milla dress over and above her own.

From memory, correct me if I'm wrong, but I have never seen her at any of these events in one of her Karen Millen dresses. I don't get it!

I don't know, if I had a collaboration with a clothing brand and put my name to it and wanted to bring exposure to my clothing, and to the brand that I have collaborated with, I would be wearing them alot, well, at least to an event where it's televised and images posted on social media for all to see. Maybe it's a Milla AD? but still, she is the worst in promoting her own tit, even though it is tit.

View attachment 2499386
View attachment 2499384

View attachment 2499394

She really isn't photogenic, is she.
The KM frock is a lesser quality than the Milla one plus she s not being paid to wear it.

Reactions: 14
She’s acc pissed me off as someone w a very unique name that literally doesn’t exist on any keychain or water bottle or water as a child for her to say lydia was an obscure name n she couldn’t find it on anything don’t take the piss. What world is she living in. Lydia is a common name ffs maybe not nowawayds but for her generation it certainly is
---
Why did she bring her husband to an event primarily aimed at women … that’s very odd that he even accepted to go
She’s, again, trying to make out she’s special when Lydia is a lovely name but common in England

Reactions: 11
Looks like a load of Z list celebs were at the Pride of Britain last night so obv Lyd was there to fill seats. I bet there is no video as she will have been screaming on the floor the last few days after slurgate and Thursday video was the night of slurgate, hence no video tonight.

Reactions: 16
Meanwhile over on Richard Bucket Ali’s Instagram, he is still posting pictures of himself and Hyacinth Lydia, who were “leaded” on their horses.

0F9C3A27-E3E7-4D4C-A1E3-06DCF2D1466A.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
No vlog just because she’s had a rare night out ?. Pathetic.
Meanwhile, Tamara (while certainly not perfect) has not missed a single upload in years, despite traveling across continents to attend *all* fashion weeks. She even uploaded on the day the Milan fashion week was ending with all content included. But please take the day off Lydia, talking to yourself on camera for two hours a week must be exhausting.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Well well well… as we suspected. S&H are ads and probably always have been. Nice try Ali… intentionally hiding the declaration 🙄

IMG_1105.jpeg
IMG_1104.jpeg
IMG_1106.jpeg

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
This is the type of behaviour that the worst influencers out there have.

They are paid a high sum to promote cheap, sweatshop factory produced stuff. Immediately afterwards, they go spend those high checks on luxury designers.

Lydia is a lot of things but definetely not stupid (enough) to wear her own collection in a public event. I would even bet that she has a deal of not going out there with the collection, as the Getty images would basically kill further promotion of those hedious pieces. I mean, if that dress looks bad on the highly photoshoped photo session, I can only imagine how cheap it looks in real life.

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.