Lydia Millen #190 Fell Off Her Pedal Stool

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I use Goodreads myself on a regular basis so I had a look at the five star ratings. Only two reviewers have actually read and rated any books on this site And like someone else pointed out they had no comment to make. The other five star ratings are by people who have had no previous reviews or actual books read. I think that says everything.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
I know nothing about PR but in my opinion, inviting her to the Pride of Britain awards, just rehashes and highlights her ableist, horrific slur from just a couple of weeks ago.

If I were her PR, I would shut her mouth and make her lay low for a while, ensuring she is absent from events such as this after she uttered such a horrific, discriminatory slur.

I'd also postpone release of her word salad, plagiarized book of other people's quotes and cancel the book Q and A event for the foreseeable future.

Unless.....they are trying to just finish what they are contracted to do for her in regards to this book, then cut ties and no longer represent her once this "book" is released.

As for not uploading.....well, are any of us surprised??

She is neither an adult nor a professional.

If she truly lays claim to vlogging herself yapping into a camera, as a legit profession, then there would be no excuses and no missing of work.

Imagine if any of us missed uploading or delivering a deadline because we were "celebrating" winners from Pride of Britain, had the internet out or were feeling "poorly" or "rather delicate".

Just saying that she celebrated folks accentuates and highlights her bigotry when just 2 weeks ago, she wasn't celebrating certain folks but instead berated and said such a horrific slur against developmentally disabled folks.

I hope she gets bleeping dropped by her PR agency and she is left in the lurch again with just Carrie and the House Elf scraping her off the floor and shoving mini eggs down her humungous mouth.

She deserves none of the money, success or fame. It makes me sick that lying, despicable frauds like herself have success.

Of course, in her pea brain she'll think it's because people are jealous.

Nope. It's because success ought to only come to good, honest, hardworking people with humility and great respect for others.

Not witches like Lydia.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
HOW has her book literally got ONE press mention TOTAL when it's published in three days??!? Jesus, that's appalling. It's practically unheard on tbh.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Well, to be fair to work-shy Lydia, it is Indigenous People’s Day (Columbus Day) in the US, so she’s taking her usual bank holiday. Lol

I’m behind and am just watching her “help” Ali with his closet clear-out, and my god what an absolute hag she is. She’s constantly ridiculing him, laughing at him whilst demeaning him. Then she says, “I wish you could see his face…” We could, Lydia, if you would turn the camera off your slovenly self and on to him. BUT NO. She laughs at him for having pottery shoes and a hot-chocolate shacket, but she’s the one whosaid she’d use a PR F&F purse for dog-walking or horse-back riding, so she’s no better.

She is just the worst.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Well, to be fair to work-shy Lydia, it is Indigenous People’s Day (Columbus Day) in the US, so she’s taking her usual bank holiday. Lol

I’m behind and am just watching her “help” Ali with his closet clear-out, and my god what an absolute hag she is. She’s constantly ridiculing him, laughing at him whilst demeaning him. Then she says, “I wish you could see his face…” We could, Lydia, if you would turn the camera off your slovenly self and on to him. BUT NO. She laughs at him for having pottery shoes and a hot-chocolate shacket, but she’s the one whosaid she’d use a PR F&F purse for dog-walking or horse-back riding, so she’s no better.

She is just the worst.
Thanks for mentioning that. I know not to check the mail

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Small eyes
Huge chin
Big filled nose
Dracula teeth
Hitler hair
Masculine. View attachment 2499089
Before now, I didn’t realize how close-set her eyes are. Has her nose always been crooked?

And there she goes again with that stupid bleeping smile. Did someone tell her that it makes her look cute, endearing, humble, approachable, like an idiot?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
24155D2E-3397-4513-813F-7A18BE2B5A8D.jpeg

Let’s hope the family members who are gifted their copy of ‘Evermean’ as their Christmas present from the person in the post who bought extra copies for them, are as enthused as the person who is giving them. Because after they realise it’s not an actual book and see it’s a heap of blank pages and some botanical sketches, with a few ‘recipes’ and a few inspirational quotes they have probably seen a thousand times before all over social media or in books from other people, they may not share the same enthusiasm or excitement as her. Or they may get confused and think it’s a colouring book.

Regarding the recipes, Lydia has probably included her snot courgette risotto, and her basic tomato and mozzarella salad dish, (who had the audacity to present that dish to her guests knowing they don’t like it!) I hope the person has back up presents, I think she will need them. "sad times"
———-

I went over to dionnecraighome instagram page, and this woman is obsessed with Lydia, I mean really obsessed, she has literally posted about 10+frames on her stories, gushing and falling over herself, talking up the book, and speaking more about Lydia's book than Lydia has done herself over this whole period of time. She was showing some excerpts from it, and it's not anything we haven't heard Lydia talk about before in her vlogs. Rambling on about the seasons ad nauseum, and how her life revolves around nature and everything evergreen, blah blah.

She even showed a Parsnip, Chilli and Cream cheese soup recipe Lydia put in the book - when has Lydia ever made that! And then she was saying she wished she had purchased more than the four copies she had already bought, to give to more people as presents. Oh dear! She even went as far as saying "this is the best book I've ever read so far". She is either delusional or under a spell.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
View attachment 2501357

Let’s hope the family members who are gifted their copy of ‘Evermean’ as their Christmas present from the person in the post who bought extra copies for them, are as enthused as the person who is giving them. Because after they realise it’s not an actual book and see it’s a heap of blank pages and some botanical sketches, with a few ‘recipes’ and a few inspirational quotes they have probably seen a thousand times before all over social media or in books from other people, they may not share the same enthusiasm or excitement as her. Or they may get confused and think it’s a colouring book.

Regarding the recipes, Lydia has probably included her snot courgette risotto, and her basic tomato and mozzarella salad dish, (who had the audacity to present that dish to her guests knowing they don’t like it!) I hope the person has back up presents, I think she will need them.
"sad times"
———-

I went over to dionnecraighome instagram page, and this woman is obsessed with Lydia, I mean really obsessed, she has literally posted about 10+frames on her stories, gushing and falling over herself, talking up the book, and speaking more about Lydia's book than Lydia has done herself over this whole period of time. She was showing some excerpts from it, and it's not anything we haven't heard Lydia talk about before in her vlogs. Rambling on about the seasons ad nauseum, and how her life revolves around nature and everything evergreen, blah blah.

She even showed a Parsnip, Chilli and Cream cheese soup recipe Lydia put in the book - when has Lydia ever made that! And then she was saying she wished she had purchased more than the four copies she had already bought, to give to more people as presents. Oh dear! She even went as far as saying "this is the best book she has read so far". She is either delusional or under a spell.
She’s shown more of the book than Lydia has at this point.
I do feel there’s real cloak and daggers surrounding Evergreen - is that because it’s so pitiful? You can’t keep the contents a secret Lydia - people just won’t buy it!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Oh dear! She even went as far as saying "this is the best book I've ever read so far". She is either delusional or under a spell.
I think this lady has read very few books in her life 🤣 Writing "emurst" instead of immersed proves her inability to spell, something which would improve upon frequent reading.

Bit odd how obsessed she is with it though.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 53
View attachment 2501357

Regarding the recipes, Lydia has probably included her snot courgette risotto, and her basic tomato and mozzarella salad dish, (who had the audacity to present that dish to her guests knowing they don’t like it!) I hope the person has back up presents, I think she will need them. "sad times"
———-

She even showed a Parsnip, Chilli and Cream cheese soup recipe Lydia put in the book - when has Lydia ever made that! And then she was saying she wished she had purchased more than the four copies she had already bought, to give to more people as presents. Oh dear! She even went as far as saying "this is the best book I've ever read so far". She is either delusional or under a spell.
It's............ REXYSMUM?????!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.