Lydia Millen #190 Fell Off Her Pedal Stool

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Small eyes
Huge chin
Big filled nose
Dracula teeth
Hitler hair
Masculine. View attachment 2499089
Her nose more than anything is throwing me off on the Getty picture.

So this is what it truly looks like?

Looks a tad crooked too it if I'm honest....and the bridge looks much wider than her own photos.

However, her terrible non blended shadow along her inner eye could be making it look worse than it is.

I tend to use lighter shadow on the inner eye to blend in nicely against the bridge of the nose and brighten it.

Reactions: 14

Looks a tad crooked too it if I'm honest....and the bridge looks much wider than her own photos.

However, her terrible non blended shadow along her inner eye could be making it look worse than it is.

I tend to use lighter shadow on the inner eye to blend in nicely against the bridge of the nose and brighten it.
Same! The nose looks like it’s melting. And I’m sorry her entire look is cheap AF try hard looking. None of it works and looks even worse than normal after every single fashun influencer and brand have been posting 5 weeks of fashion week content.

Last edited:
Why didn't she wear her Karen Millen Tulle Woven Midi Dress? It comes in a black colour too. The Milla dress she is wearing, is not too dissimilar to her own polyester KM design tulle midi dress, in fact, it looks almost identical as the Milla, polyester midi tulle dress, other than the bodice, one is a corset bustier and the KM is a flare tulle bodice, but very similar nonetheless. Yet chose the Milla dress over and above her own.

From memory, correct me if I'm wrong, but I have never seen her at any of these events in one of her Karen Millen dresses. I don't get it!

I don't know, if I had a collaboration with a clothing brand and put my name to it and wanted to bring exposure to my clothing, and to the brand that I have collaborated with, I would be wearing them alot, well, at least to an event where it's televised and images posted on social media for all to see. Maybe it's a Milla AD? but still, she is the worst in promoting her own tit, even though it is tit.

3F274E49-6862-4F56-B7C7-F401E1225CD0.jpeg

71920644-899D-4C10-97C2-E042A52A5372.jpeg

B002128A-8217-4E34-9D13-550D419A0571.jpeg

She really isn't photogenic, is she.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32

Amazing how Getty images show the true reflection minus a million filters that Lydia normally uses 😡🧐

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
I think this is a last minute damage control by her PR. Didn’t someone say they represent quite a few people? I think they did this to distract from the other week - I don’t remember her ever attending before?

Reactions: 22
I think this is a last minute damage control by her PR. Didn’t someone say they represent quite a few people? I think they did this to distract from the other week - I don’t remember her ever attending before?
covid is rife at the mo. She’s probably a seat filler.

• Heart
QUOTE="nightmareonbondstreet, post: 17015306, member: 291242"]
[/QUOTE]

I completely agree with this take. I think they've got her an invite last minute to try so she can say 'Of cooourse I'm not the sort of person who uses ableist slurs, here I am at the Pride of Britain Awards, I am a woman at one with the common folk'.

Well sorry Lyds, we already know who you are.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I think the Amazon reviews will be the most telling when it comes to Evergreen. I noticed a few 1* reviews on goodreads a couple of weeks ago before it was even released and you can review without purchasing. Wait until the Amazon reviews come flooding in. Then it’s popcorn time 🍿
---
Evergreen has already been discounted on Amazon. Guessing the pre orders haven’t gone to well 🤣🤣
---
And the audio book is free with audible!! She’ll be using that audible discount code to the max!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Screenshot_20231009_105757_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20231009_105710_Instagram.jpg

Katie and Ellie were at Pride of Britain as well. Madam must have done her utmost to avoid both of them.
It appears that 90% of Belle PR's client list were at the event.
---
Pure laziness.
Doesn't Cawwiiee edit the vlogs ?

Screenshot_20231009_110231_Instagram.jpg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Why didn't she wear her Karen Millen Tulle Woven Midi Dress? It comes in a black colour too. The Milla dress she is wearing, is not too dissimilar to her own polyester KM design tulle midi dress, in fact, it looks almost identical as the Milla, polyester midi tulle dress, other than the bodice, one is a corset bustier and the KM is a flare tulle bodice, but very similar nonetheless. Yet chose the Milla dress over and above her own.

From memory, correct me if I'm wrong, but I have never seen her at any of these events in one of her Karen Millen dresses. I don't get it!

I don't know, if I had a collaboration with a clothing brand and put my name to it and wanted to bring exposure to my clothing, and to the brand that I have collaborated with, I would be wearing them alot, well, at least to an event where it's televised and images posted on social media for all to see. Maybe it's a Milla AD? but still, she is the worst in promoting her own tit, even though it is tit.

View attachment 2499386
View attachment 2499384

View attachment 2499394

She really isn't photogenic, is she.

She's never worn KM to an event!

Lazy un-prepared and unprofessional Lydiot - no flog tonight!!

Reactions: 24
What exactly does Lidl bring to The Pride of Britain Awards?!? I know all these award ceremonies like to invite celebs and famous faces, to get press coverage and to get a TV slot, but this awards show especially is to celebrate genuinely remarkable people. People who have over-come all sorts of challenges, illnesses and issues and have been brave and selfless. WHY is she there? If the awards need some "seat fillers" to make up the numbers, then invite people from charities. Invite the friends of the nominees, invite young people who get involved with good causes.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
So on stories asking for questions to be sent in to her for the “live Q & A”. So she can prepare answers and not get caught on the hop !. I hope someone just asks her straight out in front of everyone about her recent offensive comment

Reactions: 18
I’ve noticed that comments have been limited on Lydia’s two latest Instagram posts, maybe slurgate hasn’t blown over for her yet….

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Yes, the orchid is the national flower of Singapore. 💕

Thanks to all the lovely words of support from so many of you. You are all so amazing and I appreciate each and everyone of you more than you know. I have and will keep re-reading those sweet words from each of you.

And @Namima definitely not saying goodbye or leaving you guys here ever! 🤗

Back to the muppet and regular programming......why is she now wearing all her hair pulled back like that consistently?

It is not becoming with her masculine features and just accentuates them.

She could have pulled her back but in a softer style.

I notice with her she gets on something and wears it to bloody death. It was the hairbands at one point, then the bows.

Only certain people with the right bone structure can wear such a pulled back look successfully.

She is definitely not one of them.

I bet in her pea brain she believes she looks like Audrey Hepburn.

It looks worse when she's with Ali because she looks more manly and it accentuates his femininity.

Just saying...
Oh how lovely! Singapore is home for me too. A lot would've changed in the last 10 years, and way much more in the last 20-30. Wishing you all the best in your transition into your new chapter of life.

I also am sorry to hear about your mum and dad, but they are so very lucky to have a loving child like you. I hope that your mum can recover as fully as possible, and that you and your parents will make many cherished new memories and find joys in spite of the circumstances. Wishing you and your family the very best, and if you would like to have a blether about Lidl you know there is someone else in the same hemisphere :)
---
No vlog just because she’s had a rare night out ?. Pathetic.
Pardon me, in future I will tell my clients "NO CALLS today. I was out last night celebrating some charity event till 4am in the morning." We know how it is, big events just *suddenly* come up with no warning at all!! It truly is impossible to plan ahead around these unforeseen sudden events.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.