Lydia Millen #190 Fell Off Her Pedal Stool

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh gosh. Mind you, I had just been reading the thread today and had already seen several photos of Lydia in this black dress at the event, BUT DESPITE the schema already being in my head, I looked at this photo for at least 2 good minutes thinking who on earth are both of these women. How on earth is that Lydia!!?? I mean normally there are some differences between the photos she posts and that by others, although to me the differences are often can be rather subtle, but honestly in this photo whose face is that!!??

Reactions: 13
So for an experienced 'professional influencer/content creator with a team of 2-3 staff, she is not organised and totally unprofessional (shocker). 'Oh I had a big night out, so didn't do my work' oh well! She tells her audience, then expects them to buy her book?!!!!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
IMG_1118.jpeg

This is the lamest and most lazy and ridiculous statement ever. Also, she sure doesn’t look professional saying she is basically too hung over to do her job… a job that would have been shot last week and edited by her “team” last week. All she has to do is post it and lay around and delete comments!

The “launch” is Thursday… and what on earth is she doing for it bedsides going to the book store thing?

The there is zero excuse for not filming something last week to post today. Professional creators would have pre-filmed several sit down or haul/seasonal videos in advance… weeks ago for this exact reason.

Not that I personally care to watch it but WOW wouldn’t a leaning into the autumn season gardening, cooking, journaling, fashun tutorial from her bewk (sneak peek) be very fitting the very vlog before the “launch”. 🤔 You know… to promote more than the cover and signature?

• Sick
Reactions: 39
View attachment 2500100

This is the lamest and most lazy and ridiculous statement ever. Also, she sure doesn’t look professional saying she is basically too hung over to do her job… a job that would have been shot last week and edited by her “team” last week. All she has to do is post it and lay around and delete comments!

The “launch” is Thursday… and what on earth is she doing for it bedsides going to the book store thing?

The there is zero excuse for not filming something last week to post today. Professional creators would have pre-filmed several sit down or haul/seasonal videos in advance… weeks ago for this exact reason.

Not that I personally care to watch it but WOW wouldn’t a leaning into the autumn season gardening, cooking, journaling, fashun tutorial from her bewk (sneak peek) be very fitting the very vlog before the “launch”. 🤔 You know… to promote more than the cover and signature?
I wonder if her publicist and anyone else involved with Evermean has told her not to upload this evening in case she causes yet another #gate. 🍿

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I think if there is any excuse whatsoever possible to use she uses it to not post her vlogs. I think she has footage filmed for it in the bag but likes to do as little as humanly possible.

Bit like the tik toks of doing the bare min at work just to keep your job !

Reactions: 13
Looks like a load of Z list celebs were at the Pride of Britain last night so obv Lyd was there to fill seats. I bet there is no video as she will have been screaming on the floor the last few days after slurgate and Thursday video was the night of slurgate, hence no video tonight.
Granted I'm in the US, but I've never heard of any or seen any of the people in this highlight. And my gosh, nearly every single outfit is atrocious and poorly made/cheap looking. 🫣

Reactions: 14
Also... Adulting may mean that no matter what your event is for.... if you have a big week/upload day, it's probably a bad idea to stay out partying until 3:30 am.

Though I'm sure she's justifying all of this by thinking "I worked on a Sunday so I don't have to work on Monday".

Reactions: 17
Wish someone would lock her in the big brother house and throw away the key.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Unfortunately for Lydia the reviews on Goodreads are not fake. Goodreads give its best customers, or professional reviewers a preview free copy in exchange for a review. These people are not necessarily fans of Lydia & most have never heard of her but they know a good book & Evergreen certainly isn’t one.
Very true, but also a lot of people have deff received a pre-copy becuase she’s been posting stories of folk tagging her after receiving their copy etc. I’m assuming press copies, other influencers, people in the business etc

I’m in no doubt they have deff read it before reviewing, otherwise how would they know what the content was so well?

Reactions: 11
Granted I'm in the US, but I've never heard of any or seen any of the people in this highlight. And my gosh, nearly every single outfit is atrocious and poorly made/cheap looking. 🫣
They’re mainly ex love islanders and spotted the daughter of a famous glamour model.
---
I listened to the audio book preview and it just sounds like an extra large world salad, with a bit of the narcissist loving the sound of her own voice thrown in!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Slur gate clearly hit her hard. The videos she has put out after were filmed before the video was live apart from the day of signing books which seemed totally erratic in and the day at the four seasons where she barely filmed and needed to take Ali with her to hold her hand. She basically hasn’t filmed any content between that day and now that she wasn’t contracted to do so. It’s obvious she’s been sat on the couch with mini eggs most days. This is what happened with Globy Gate, weeks of missing videos here and there and most of the time she wouldn’t even notify her viewers on insta stories. She must be crumbling behind the scenes, speed dialling her life coach.

Reactions: 20
View attachment 2500100

So she has time to post crap like this, Lydiot you are a vile woman who begs and lies for a living 🙄
Screenshot_20231009_190107_com.instagram.android_edit_2493752555198126.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 18
There was a comment about her not wearing KM to anything ever (except in the vlogs where it’s about to launch), and how after that they are never to be seen again. If she was proud of them and put her heart and soul into creating them then would she not want to wear them everywhere? She replied with some bilge about the event she was going to not being suitable for any of the collection dresses, completely missing the point of the question which wasn’t specifically that event, but any event, or any vlog, you never see the clothes again! Why?? Loads of Disciples waded in saying she doesn’t have to wear them she’s not being paid to, and again, missing the point. Surely it should t matter if she was being paid to or not, she reckons it’s her designs, her blood sweat and tesrs, but she NEVER fawns over the KM collections as much as she has done with this book, because ultimately she doesn’t like the clothes, they are not her style at all, and she is simply a paid face to the collection
---
Slur gate clearly hit her hard. The videos she has put out after were filmed before the video was live apart from the day of signing books which seemed totally erratic in and the day at the four seasons where she barely filmed and needed to take Ali with her to hold her hand. She basically hasn’t filmed any content between that day and now that she wasn’t contracted to do so. It’s obvious she’s been sat on the couch with mini eggs most days. This is what happened with Globy Gate, weeks of missing videos here and there and most of the time she wouldn’t even notify her viewers on insta stories. She must be crumbling behind the scenes, speed dialling her life coach.
Not to mention there was no Ali vlog last week so 100% it is for this reason: he had to console her ladyship when she made a major boo boo, therefore no Ali content and no Lydia content this week. I am very intrigued how she comes across in the next vlog she puts out

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Her hair looks awful. 🤣
Unpopular opinion but I actually prefer this hairstyle to the matronly style she wore to that premier last year where she wore the KM blush Milla rip off. It may be harsh and unflattering but A) at least it’s a change from the usual hair-down where she’s faffing about with it B) It’s more in line with what suits her, Kibbe style. She looks better in structured clothes with clean lines.

I still dislike her, she’s an ignorant liar who thinks she’s a victim. But I don’t dislike her hair like this lol.

Reactions: 7
What is the clutch she had in her hand? Maybe an evergreen book would have been a good idea?
What's that brand that does book inspired clutches? She'll have her team messaging the brand for an Evergreen Collab perhaps after reading your post ?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.