Lydia Millen #190 Fell Off Her Pedal Stool

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Its a good job Ali's had tons of mini eggs delivered cause she's gonna need them 🤭
I’ve noticed that none of the people rating the book 5 stars have left a review as to why 🤔 Could it be they are fans who are rating it before reading it to help bolster the good feedback. Surely if you felt that strongly about a good book you would say why it’s so good?!?!

All the low star raters have bothered to leave feedback as to why they scored it so poorly, would the positive reviewers not want us to know why it’s so good to encourage us more to buy it??

My employer did something similar earlier this year: plagued by bad reviews they put an email out asking everyone to rate the place 5 stars to help get us backup again….I found it really tacky and slightly unethical. If the company is viewed that badly let’s do what we can to identify our flaws and correct it, not paper over the cracks by submitting falsely high reviews 🙈🙈🙈
---

Attachments

Reactions: 26
The crunchy outer shell
the tasty chocolate inside
Ali bring me more mini eggs
while I scream and cry

My spectacular book is beginning to flop
one star reviews from those goodreads lot
Evergreens a masterpiece, a work of art
I should know I wrote the end part
'
'breathe chicken breathe' it'll all be fine
we've got mini eggs and lots of wine
but I ignore what cawwie said
I grab my mini eggs and stomp off to bed

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
It really is! I went for a walk this afternoon in short and a tshirt and I was sweating by the time I got back. 🥵 And I'm only one county over from her.

Lidl is even delusional about the weather, its ridiculous
My doors, windows are all open, thats global warming for you. Her book won't have the seasons correct in 5 years time ⌚🤪 mind you it will be used as door stops or in a landfill by then.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I’ve noticed that none of the people rating the book 5 stars have left a review as to why 🤔 Could it be they are fans who are rating it before reading it to help bolster the good feedback. Surely if you felt that strongly about a good book you would say why it’s so good?!?!

All the low star raters have bothered to leave feedback as to why they scored it so poorly, would the positive reviewers not want us to know why it’s so good to encourage us more to buy it??

My employer did something similar earlier this year: plagued by bad reviews they put an email out asking everyone to rate the place 5 stars to help get us backup again….I found it really tacky and slightly unethical. If the company is viewed that badly let’s do what we can to identify our flaws and correct it, not paper over the cracks by submitting falsely high reviews 🙈🙈🙈
---
I assumed Lydia/carrie or Ali were the ones 5 starting it and couldn’t be bothered to say why or avoided saying why in case it was obviously their work

• Heart
Reactions: 15
The reviews will be telling! Cant wait to read them all
---

I thought this would be the book no wonder nothing was shown before it came out. 12 monthly quotes that she copues every year and lots of pages for you to fill in. The disaster we knew it would be!!
Didn’t she admit that her team writes the monthly word salads, too!? What a tool!

Reactions: 13
From this

View attachment 2497591

To this
View attachment 2497592

Gee, thanks 'Miss Fashion Expert' - Not, for your restyling tip. :sleep: Wearing the same outfit from the day before by removing the t-shirt to doing the shirt up and adding a cardigan and placing it over the shoulders. Wow - GROUND BREAKING! Haha And she thought that was worthy of posting on her ig stories?! :sleep: not to mention the cringey pose, and the smug look to go along with it. She is very annoying.
Photos probably taken minutes after one another. Or she wears dirty clothes

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Photos probably taken minutes after one another. Or she wears dirty clothes
I reckon she took the ‘second day’ outfit first given how ironed the shirt looks. Move a few bits around in the room, take the jumper off and tie the shirt, Bob’s your uncle. She can put her feet up for another few days doing nothing

Reactions: 12
Doesn’t seem a fitting outing for someone who made a disability slur recently
---
Are there no “shame of Britain “awards ceremonies she could attend?
I thought exactly the same thing. Shocking she was invited.

Reactions: 16
What is that VILE WOMAN doing at the pride of Britain awards? she's got some bleeping front:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

• Angry
Reactions: 29
I question if that's her signing.....
---
So off topic real quick....

I've told my parents and two friends but not others. It's going to be a rough Oct and Nov....

Long story short...my 82 year old mom had a stroke last year, my dad who's 80 cares for her himself. She was in hospital end of June with pneumonia and Covid. I flew home spending the last 3 months there.

I am back in the US but have decided my 32 years here in the US are done.

We have no family in Singapore and so am selling the house, car and retiring at 49 from my job of 17 years.

My older sister is a narcissist so no help from her.

Yes, I will be moving from a lovely large home to the bedroom where my baby cot was.

Fun!

My time in the US is over.

I'm fortunate to still have my parents and being single and childless grants me the opportunity to go care for them.

They gave up so much for me and now I happily give this all up for them. I also plan to travel like a nutter.

My 2nd trip after my 50th in April will be the UK and France.

My 1st will be Melbourne and Sydney.

Perhaps one day we will all meet.

It's the one thing I am grateful to this muppet for.

She brought so many of us like minded women together.

Love to you all and for keeping me laughing despite the many days and nights I had tears streaming down my face.

🤗

💕
---
I am fortunate they have a live in housekeeper ( very common in Asia and the Middle East) and my dad is able bodied albeit slow, but it's not me there for them.

I have spent more than 3 decades in North America but it is time to go.

The decision to go be with them even though they do not feel they "need" me right now, is easy.

Moving back to a different culture, a place I left a week after I turned 17 is going to be really interesting.

I also wonder how life will be when both parents are gone. We are not close to any family as my parents were both set to be in arranged marriages to others.

Instead they told their parents and families to duck right off, by running away together at age 17 and 18 in the middle of the night.

I admire them.

This is not a new chapter, but a new book in my life.

I just want to say thanks to all you lovely fellow Tattlers for always being so sweet, kind and unbelievably hilarious especially during my many sleepless nights.

Thank you. Love to you all
Thank you so much for sharing and I truly wish you all the best.
May I ask, is this why you have orchid in your name, referencing your Singapore memories?
---
😬😬😬 Mini egg shortage in Milton Keynes!
BRILLIANT

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Reactions: 21
She’s acc pissed me off as someone w a very unique name that literally doesn’t exist on any keychain or water bottle or water as a child for her to say lydia was an obscure name n she couldn’t find it on anything don’t take the piss. What world is she living in. Lydia is a common name ffs maybe not nowawayds but for her generation it certainly is
---
Why did she bring her husband to an event primarily aimed at women … that’s very odd that he even accepted to go

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Thank you so much for sharing and I truly wish you all the best.
May I ask, is this why you have orchid in your name, referencing your Singapore memories?
---

BRILLIANT
Yes, the orchid is the national flower of Singapore. 💕

Thanks to all the lovely words of support from so many of you. You are all so amazing and I appreciate each and everyone of you more than you know. I have and will keep re-reading those sweet words from each of you.

And @Namima definitely not saying goodbye or leaving you guys here ever! 🤗

Back to the muppet and regular programming......why is she now wearing all her hair pulled back like that consistently?

It is not becoming with her masculine features and just accentuates them.

She could have pulled her back but in a softer style.

I notice with her she gets on something and wears it to bloody death. It was the hairbands at one point, then the bows.

Only certain people with the right bone structure can wear such a pulled back look successfully.

She is definitely not one of them.

I bet in her pea brain she believes she looks like Audrey Hepburn.

It looks worse when she's with Ali because she looks more manly and it accentuates his femininity.

Just saying...

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.