Lydia Millen #190 Fell Off Her Pedal Stool

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
After seeing MJ Way posting old footage on her IG stories, I'm now convinced all MJ's IG stories of the non stop hotel stays and meals at bougie restaurants are all just regurgitated old footage that she uploads over and over again.
Fake fake fake.
She's probably sitting at home in a manky gown and dirty hair eating a veg risotto toasted cheese sandwich for supper lying to her followers that she's at a swish hotel.
Smoke and mirrors I tell yer.
There was a thread created for M J way with all her trashy past. I guess it died because she boring af

• Haha
Reactions: 13
That is a much bigger book than I was expecting. If it’s not mostly illustrations and a huge font, my gosh that’s a lot of rambling word salad about her seasonal dysfunction and a record time for “writing” a book this big.
I was thinking exactly the same thing about the size. I was thinking it was going to be smaller, more like a diary or planner or something to carry in a handbag. This looks more like a novel you read once then leave on a shelf, rather than something you carry to read bits of whenever. I dont even think thats a good description of what I was imagining but I know I wasn't expecting it to be that big ;-)
---
What an ego - who does she think she is ;-) Gandhi - we wait with baited breath for the wise words of the oracle fecking lydiot.

ego 1.jpg
ego 2.jpg
ego 3.jpg

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
More bs nontent.

It's The Wedding Edition night nontent aka SLURGATE.

Awwwwwwkward.

Screenshot_20231005_175525_YouTube.jpg

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Why is someone married almost a decade working with the Wedding Edition? I understand why she did it, free trip, paycheck, and someone validating her need to always be the bride. But who at the company thought to book her?

Reactions: 23
There was a thread created for M J way with all her trashy past. I guess it died because she boring af
Did she model in the Middle East and Monaco? Because that’s a “special” kind of modeling 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 28
She’s started the vlog wearing gym shark top and leggings with a black blazer over the top, to travel to the event (which starts with horse riding hence the gym gear)!?!?! Surely she has a gazillion field jackets, Holland copper gillets etc to wear one of those which would be much more fitting to the horse ride, why the blazer? Waiting to hear if she’s being paid to wear it, which would explain it

Reactions: 17
It is all so 'spectacular'!! but her hat is ridiculous!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
….and of course she starts the hotel feedback with a dig about how they were led on the horses, and she should have told them she didn’t need help riding before she got there. Why can’t she just tell them in real time while she’s sat on the bloody thing???

• Haha
Reactions: 27
She’s started the vlog wearing gym shark top and leggings with a black blazer over the top, to travel to the event (which starts with horse riding hence the gym gear)!?!?! Surely she has a gazillion field jackets, Holland copper gillets etc to wear one of those which would be much more fitting to the horse ride, why the blazer? Waiting to hear if she’s being paid to wear it, which would explain it
Because she thinks she's going to a dressage competition (even though they dont wear gym gear under a blazer) 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Someone in the comments says they received her book that they ordered. How is that possible before release date????

Reactions: 9
Someone in the comments says they received her book that they ordered. How is that possible before release date????
Was it rexysbum by any chance? She’s not got a grip on reality either just like her hero
---
OMG she’s just said she’s running late because she’s been editing videos! Could it be the hasty cutting of the slur out of the vlog she’s referring to? Although it is the morning after the event when she said it so did she edit the vlog to remove the slur on the Monday or the day after? 🙄

Reactions: 17
She should go and do somethi
….and of course she starts the hotel feedback with a dig about how they were led on the horses, and she should have told them she didn’t need help riding before she got there. Why can’t she just tell them in real time while she’s sat on the bloody thing???
Sounds like a fib to me! . Anywhere loaning out horses under supervision is by law wrapped in all the same red tape that riding schools are. Hence before she even looked at a horse they would of asked her a series of questions in writing with signature to determine her level

Questions like can you do rising trot ? Can you canter confidently, can you jump a cross pole , can you jump a vertical if so how high etc

She determined she was a beginner with her own replies!

Reactions: 14
So we get to watch the two of them crying because the book scam actually worked

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Has she actually just said that she asked the publisher if it was worth getting someone else to sign her signed copies for her?!? Does she understand the concept of a signed copy!?! 😵💫

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.