Lauren Amiri the.la.way

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Her bio and model pictures. Also, you can see her looks pre-enhancements. Pretty!

Videos she starred in :

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
The way she does her makeup reminds me of the corpse bride. Does she not look in the mirror before leaving the house? Does she put her makeup on in the dark?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Ah yes finally a thread on Lauren! She seems to have been married to that Amiri guy for at least 7-8 years. No kids because she suffers from endometriosis (has an ig-post on that). I’m sure they’re working on it though.

Reactions: 9
The way she does her makeup reminds me of the corpse bride. Does she not look in the mirror before leaving the house? Does she put her makeup on in the dark?
I think the corpse bride image is mostly due to her nose. And I think i‘ve seen photos of her around 20ish where she already had it like this, so she must have had the operation really young. I always wondered why she never did a correction - she must like her nose like that.
There was a hilarious situation in her live with Anna Bey where she became very vocal about not understanding why people always say her nose is done and that it‘s 100% natural. Right! And the pigs were flying really low that day too, isnt‘s it? 😉

Is her husband Iranian? I wonder how they met
Perhaps when he was looking at a catalogue for latex fashion? 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I can't get past her nose
Lots of people seem to like it. She has over 200k followers. Unless this is bought audience. Nowadays you can buy followers, likes, views and comments
What I never got is the thibgs that dont add up: she‘s married rich and her husband spoils her and she affords all the designer clothes and bags and everything AND at the same time she‘s selling with every single post and story on Instagram cheap knock offs. Does not smell like affluent to me, more like a constructed persona with a constructed vita that only exists online

Reactions: 17
I think the corpse bride image is mostly due to her nose. And I think i‘ve seen photos of her around 20ish where she already had it like this, so she must have had the operation really young. I always wondered why she never did a correction - she must like her nose like that.
There was a hilarious situation in her live with Anna Bey where she became very vocal about not understanding why people always say her nose is done and that it‘s 100% natural. Right! And the pigs were flying really low that day too, isnt‘s it? 😉

Perhaps when he was looking at a catalogue for latex fashion? 🤷🏼‍♀️
I canNOT believe that she'd seriously claim that her nose is real!!!!
No moron could ever believe that and her old modelling pics make all the tweaks and surgeries blatantly obvious (which they were before, but hey...).

She really might like her nose, which to me is just proof what a distorted image she has of herself.
She must've gone back to the nose and had it redone some years ago, because in the old modelling pics the nose was fine. I think already done, but not as extreme.

She can't correct it anymore, what is there to correct? There's nothing left to work with. Once you shave off too much, that's it.
At this point it's best to leave it alone.

The corpse bride look comes from a mix of her lack of nose and the way she does her makeup (which in time will be considered dated and wrong): extreme highlighted undereye area to the point where it's shades lighter than the rest and bronzed cheeks. Plus the filter(s) she adds.

She's 33 or so and I thought she was older. Whoever said "plastic surgery never makes you look younger, it only makes you look rich enough that you could afford it" is right.

Someone elsewhere once wrote that all they see when they see her is "Lord Voldemort" and I couldn't stop laughing.
Now that's all I see, too.

Lots of people seem to like it. She has over 200k followers. Unless this is bought audience. Nowadays you can buy followers, likes, views and comments
What I never got is the thibgs that dont add up: she‘s married rich and her husband spoils her and she affords all the designer clothes and bags and everything AND at the same time she‘s selling with every single post and story on Instagram cheap knock offs. Does not smell like affluent to me, more like a constructed persona with a constructed vita that only exists online
Doesn't mean people like her nose.

I think she's beautiful and she seems very nice. I like her (at least the "her" that she shows).
But her nose is a disaster.

People follow her because they are fascinated with her lifestyle, her clothes, her plush English accent...

I think she sells online cheap knockoffs via affiliate links, because she's not well-known enough to get the big brands. She's a housewife without any housewifely duties (cook and cleaner seem to do it all), so what else is she going to fill her days with? These "brands" offered partnerships and she's trying her hand at being an "influencer", with a growing audience bigger brands might show an interest and take her to bigger things.
A steppingstone if you will.

I don't doubt her husband being rich, he might have some serious debt (ultimately I don't believe any internet-presented life/style), but she definitely does seem to live in Monaco and it takes serious cash to live there. You need a couple mill cash (liquid asset) in the bank alone for a residency permit.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
If she is so affluent I don’t know why she does so many swipe ups and affiliated links with cheap brands. It’s so off aesthetic with her. She lives a very nice life in Monaco and that why she has followers so the qvc flogging just doesn’t add up.

Tanya lee boutique originated on a market stool. I doubt the housewives of Monaco are rushing to get it. She’s so beautiful she could be doing so much more

Reactions: 6
If she is so affluent I don’t know why she does so many swipe ups and affiliated links with cheap brands. It’s so off aesthetic with her. She lives a very nice life in Monaco and that why she has followers so the qvc flogging just doesn’t add up.

Tanya lee boutique originated on a market stool. I doubt the housewives of Monaco are rushing to get it. She’s so beautiful she could be doing so much more
Agree. This „oh she‘s so bired and doing it as a hobby“ angle has somethibg fishy about it

Reactions: 4
I thought that maybe the brands she promotes (the drop shipping stuff) are companies from girlfriends or family members? Like she's doing them a favor? She certainly doesn't need the money from affiliate links.

Nose is very real. She once posted her childhood pictures. It was so upturned that out of context I might have thought it was a trisomy or similar, something she probably got bullied for during her in her early years
She’s kind and beautiful.
Don’t get too nasty with her in the thread girls!!

• Heart
I thought that maybe the brands she promotes (the drop shipping stuff) are companies from girlfriends or family members? Like she's doing them a favor? She certainly doesn't need the money from affiliate links.
Possible. But if she did favours to friends, wouldnt her instagram feed be more balanced? Between nirmal posts and affiliate selling posts? I think 80-90% off all her posts, including stories, ard about sales.

Nose is very real. She once posted her childhood pictures. It was so upturned that out of context I might have thought it was a trisomy or similar, something she probably got bullied for during her in her early years
She’s kind and beautiful.
Don’t get too nasty with her in the thread girls!!
That nose cant possibly be real
And this is a gossip thread. We can all state our opinion freely

• Heart
Reactions: 16
They don’t have a house in Monaco do they? They stay in hotels. She is sometimes in Nice so I wonder if they maybe have a residence there. There’s no doubt her husband is reasonably wealthy but I’m not sure he’s as rich as the image she puts out. If he’s Arab/Muslim she may not be his only wife that’s why she’s so secretive about it.

Reactions: 11
I think the have an apartment in Monaco because the background of her story videos is always the same when she does a haul or something like an unboxing. But she takes a lot of pictures in hotel restaurants and bar.

And there's this:

Reactions: 11
I think the have an apartment in Monaco because the background of her story videos is always the same when she does a haul or something like an unboxing. But she takes a lot of pictures in hotel restaurants and bar.

And there's this:
Perhaps they do have a home of some kind there then, I’m still not convinced it’s actually in Monaco itself but the article reads resident so perhaps. Some of the photos are taking in hotel rooms on the bed etc Plus her bio says one dog friendly hotel at a time.

I’m sure on the Anna Bey thread someone said her ex sugar daddy bought her the flat in London?

Her sister is totally different to her you wouldn’t even think they are related.

Reactions: 6
Do you have a pic of the sister?
The nose can't be real, just like there is no way these lips are real. She does seem to be kind and nice though

Reactions: 8