Lydia Millen #190 Fell Off Her Pedal Stool

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s far too famous to post in real time, folk might see where she is and try go find her, and worst still have the audacity to even attempt to touch her! 😵 Ghastly business these commoners knowing where one is when ones bouffant is flapping in the wind on a jog/photo opportunity/trample through farmers crops
After seeing MJ Way posting old footage on her IG stories, I'm now convinced all MJ's IG stories of the non stop hotel stays and meals at bougie restaurants are all just regurgitated old footage that she uploads over and over again.
Fake fake fake.
She's probably sitting at home in a manky gown and dirty hair eating a veg risotto toasted cheese sandwich for supper lying to her followers that she's at a swish hotel.
Smoke and mirrors I tell yer.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
After seeing MJ Way posting old footage on her IG stories, I'm now convinced all MJ's IG stories of the non stop hotel stays and meals at bougie restaurants are all just regurgitated old footage that she uploads over and over again.
Fake fake fake.
She's probably sitting at home in a manky gown and dirty hair eating a veg risotto toasted cheese sandwich for supper lying to her followers that she's at a swish hotel.
Smoke and mirrors I tell yer.
I always had the impression that her place of residence was a small, rented apartment and that her Aavelle suspect. How is it that she gets invited to brand events when her Gram is basically her dog and photos of food.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I always had the impression that her place of residence was a small, rented apartment and that her Aavelle suspect. How is it that she gets invited to brand events when her Gram is basically her dog and photos of food.
Same !!! I get the same 'I run a Ponzi scheme' vibe from MJ as I do from Mimi and Alex Ikonn.
I'm now side-eyeing her claim of living in Monaco and all this travelling she purports to do.
For all we know, she probably lives in Nice. Or just outside Monaco.

Reactions: 27
...Last night I dreamt I went to Manderley again. It seemed to me I stood by the iron gate leading to the drive, and for a while I could not enter for the way was barred to me. There was a padlock and a chain upon the gate. I called in my dream to the lodge keeper and out of the uninhabited house came Claire and her hairdresser. They were on their way to a book signing - they had questions written down about Down’s Syndrome, bullying, chaviness, bad spelling and grammar and support of sweat-shops in Asia. They seemed not to see me and I was left peering through the rusted spokes of the gate...

profound apologies to Daphne du Maurier. (Proper Author).
Brilliant, plus one of my absolute favourite books Rebecca.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
My suspicions are Ali didn't upload as he didn't have time to film anything last week as he was feeding Lyd mini eggs and picking her up off the floor. 🤭 #slurgate

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Has anyone owned the The Almanac: a seasonal guide. The book shows moon stages, seasonal food, has recipes and rhymes. Is she aiming for something like that? If she has worked with an institution like the National Trust to show what is in season and some chefs to create something similar to the almanac, then great. However, she is not a nature expert, nor a chef, nor a gardener. Has anyone established the content? Or is it some word salad for £20.
Someone bought her a copy of the almanac when she “got into gardening” - she showed a copy on her vlog.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Do you think there is some kind of subliminal message with him leaning on a gate 🤔🤔🤔
Who are we kidding, this if Aldi 💩 for 🧠 😂😂😂
Saved you a Google Aldi 😉 "mental process" might be pushing it though with him 🤔😂
Screenshot_20231005_084230_com.google.android.googlequicksearchbox_edit_2231350877405874.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
The theatrics? Why????

At 51:00 mark in the new flog, this lunatic stages a fake excited run in with a wheelbarrow. It’s so fake I have secondhand embarrassment for her. Does she ever act normal? Or is her normal self so chav that it’s illegal to share on camera? #slurgate

I fully agree with the comments about that fake Dior jacket. She looked like the grandmother of the bride. Lydia, you freaking moron, your wedding day was the tackiest of all days in your life. Your dress was a leotard top and a chicken feather skirt! Your husband got dead wasted because he couldn’t stomach the fact that he is finally legally bound to you. You didnt go on a honeymoon because it wasn’t #kindlygifted. There’s nothing classy about that day, or you, and no matter what you do, you will never be classy. #winewalkhitchhiker

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
They really could have added more and not just copied the already insignificant articles produced by others.😢
I agree, I read the article looking forward to their take on it .

Sometimes publications repeat ad verbatim because doing so means they can’t be challenged legally - it’s already passed through the lawyers of major publications so they don’t need to do any due diligence on that before publishing it .

It’s a pity, I would of loved a paragraph at least from them about how they see it

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.