Lydia Millen #190 Fell Off Her Pedal Stool

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The lean 😂 arms straight down #boringView attachment 2490914
@Oops... I think the littul fella is trying to send you a message! He s leaning by a ...gate. 😂 Is this a distress signal? Is he terrified that next Thursday s book launch will end in tears because he knows the wife can t write to save her life? Maybe he knows she won t sell many copies of Evermean and his dressing room will be used to house all the unsold books leaving him without a place to go to when she gets too much?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Since paper decomposes, they can use the unsold book pages in the compost, for the chicken beds, in the garden to keep down weeds, so many uses. 🤣

• Haha
Is Lil Fella late with his vlog upload ?
---
Girl, it's the evening now. #alwayslate

No one gives an eff about the sunrise you saw 10 hours ago.
#nontent

View attachment 2490865
She’s far too famous to post in real time, folk might see where she is and try go find her, and worst still have the audacity to even attempt to touch her! 😵 Ghastly business these commoners knowing where one is when ones bouffant is flapping in the wind on a jog/photo opportunity/trample through farmers crops

• Haha
  • Sad
1000014218.jpg
Meanwhile, while lidl is out here promoting cheap doorstops green paperweights, Claire is out here publicly unboxing iconic Hermezzz instead of showing off a random new bag which will then disappear to a nonexistent vault 😂
And tbh I'm loving the color of this one, so neutral and timeless. The only Hermes bag I could be inclined to envy. Lol

• Haha
Reactions: 30
View attachment 2491485Meanwhile, while lidl is out here promoting cheap doorstops green paperweights, Claire is out here publicly unboxing iconic Hermezzz instead of showing off a random new bag which will then disappear to a nonexistent vault 😂
And tbh I'm loving the color of this one, so neutral and timeless. The only Hermes bag I could be inclined to envy. Lol
I unfollowed Claire today. She's so clueless about what suits her. Plus herpes after herpes, it's so yawn 🥱

• Heart
Reactions: 25
She hasn’t posted on TikTok since #slurgate. Is she afraid?
She should be.....
be it Slurgate, horsey content or her compilation of word salad in what she claims is a "book".....she should be afraid.

It'll be worse than Savoygate coz the muppet now has a slew of #Gates in play and I bet more to come.

I wait with bated breath for the circus #BookGate will bring us.

Ordering popcorn 🍿 stat! 🤗

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I unfollowed Claire today. She's so clueless about what suits her. Plus herpes after herpes, it's so yawn 🥱
For that one anything expensive supposedly looks good and suits her! She really is so full of herself and her now « school run »!!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Don’t tell me Josie is doing the coat draped over the shoulder thing too! Is she copying Lydia.? lol She has posted an outfit try on over on her Ig stories, and guess how she is wearing her jacket? Over her shoulders like Lydia! What!!! What’s happening?! Are people not wearing a jacket in a normal way anymore, and that is, putting your arms through the sleeves and wearing it the way it’s designed to be worn? Or is it just these two fools?! And what on earth is that bag?

154D9FF6-2233-4741-BDAF-5DD73C0EC31C.jpeg
8A7E5CEF-EA1C-42A1-BF26-9842E0146CD1.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Since paper decomposes, they can use the unsold book pages in the compost, for the chicken beds, in the garden to keep down weeds, so many uses. 🤣
And, all the unsold books can be used for a fire in the lounge, every day, for years to come. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Some pose options for lil fellla, even a leaning without something to actually lean on (my fav 😉).

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ali leaning at the gate looks like his parents just dropped him off at boarding school 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.