Lydia Millen #190 Fell Off Her Pedal Stool

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those Lily & bean suitcase and holdall 🤣 :sick:
---
Why didn't she film any of the horse riding?🤭
---
Those bushy eyebrows need sorting out.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Had to skip through the nontent but stopped to watch the book signing (can you believe she was late for it). Forget about Evermean, behind the books was a huge poster for a book I finished reading yesterday called Lessons in Chemistry by Bonnie Garmus ... it s brilliant!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I just gagged at how cringey her and Carrie’s crying was. Her book hasn’t even been released or read by anyone and they’re crying like babies just at the sight of the book. As if Lydia hypothetically spoke about the book being studied in the future. It’s a book written by a glorified twit of an influencer, it’s not on parr with “To Kill a Mockinbird” or “Romeo + Juliet” 🙄. Who does she think she is?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
When she is at the dinner you can see a stray grey hair, time for a colour top up lovely. Also she had the same hair style all day.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Oh dear, it gets worse. She tried to sound intellegent and posh by using big phrases and words she doesn’t know the meaning of. Clearly she’s unaware the phrase “that way inclined” means someone is gay. Watch the lady on the left literally cringe then shake her head with second hand embarrassment after Lydia said it about herself 🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Omg the author used the word “ we were leaded “ instead of “we were led” on lead rein blah blah

Then she’s too anxious to fill a car with fuel , must be little man’s job (another!)

Then she states she nearly hired someone to sign the books for her?! How inauthentic?! Was she going to send Carrie?

She does very, very little in life

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 46
When she wears skinny dark clothes, if I squint , she reminds me of Richard o Brian from the crystal maze 😂 . She’s someone who could def suit gaining half a stone .

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
….and of course she starts the hotel feedback with a dig about how they were led on the horses, and she should have told them she didn’t need help riding before she got there. Why can’t she just tell them in real time while she’s sat on the bloody thing???
Interesting that Lydia says at one point I have just checked into MY room.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m none the wiser what her career change is ?! Sick of clickbait titles from content creators

Reactions: 12
What absolute fakery when "talking" to the little dog in the corridor. What tf accent is that? I mean it was so contrived, I laughed out loud.
"I forgot they allowed dogs heuuuu. Flock off you nincompoop. She also read our comments heah about her gross habit of going sockless in leather boots and proceeded to make a huge point about putting them on for our benefit in front of the camera. "fehfax and feivah biouts..." Shut up you twit.
It's telling that she also addresses her spelling mistakes. Why tf though does she need to approach a book signing like it's a mission or an expedition to Antarctica?
The crying bit towards the end is really hilarious. Ugh. I don't know if I should burst out laughing, or pull my hair out in chunks regarding the abysmally low level these birdbrains have lowered themselves to...I'm sure Dante's Inferno did not evoke such emotion and so many tears as Lydia's flook. She spells her name without the "i", she doesn't know how to spell the word "daughter", yet she puts herself up there along with Lord Byron and Hemingway. Give us a break, airhead.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Probably covered in the last thread but this popped up on my tiktok from Aston martin
ETA looks like she’s pulling her son to an event he doesn’t want to go to 😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Probably covered in the last thread but this popped up on my tiktok from Aston martin
ETA looks like she’s pulling her son to an event he doesn’t want to go to 😂
Why does she always wear clothes that look awfu and make her look awful, I won’t mention aldi’s short trousers! ( Does their washing machine have a trouser shrinking program ?)

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Has she actually just said that she asked the publisher if it was worth getting someone else to sign her signed copies for her?!? Does she understand the concept of a signed copy!?! 😵💫
American writer John Green brought out a book in 2021 I think, and he signed EVERY SINGLE COPY. That’s a professional flex.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.