Lydia Millen #190 Fell Off Her Pedal Stool

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone owned the The Almanac: a seasonal guide. The book shows moon stages, seasonal food, has recipes and rhymes. Is she aiming for something like that? If she has worked with an institution like the National Trust to show what is in season and some chefs to create something similar to the almanac, then great. However, she is not a nature expert, nor a chef, nor a gardener. Has anyone established the content? Or is it some word salad for £20.
I remember Moore’s almanac, yeah, I’m that old, 😳 not sure if that’s still around these days though.

Reactions: 10
Giving eggs as a birthday present just shows how arrogant and egotistical she is. Because she thinks someone will fawn over them simple because they’re from HER chickens! ‘Oh my god, I have genuine Lydia Millen chicken eggs’ How bloody up your own arse do you have to be to think those eggs will suffice as a birthday present?!! Delusions of grandeur.
I give away my chickens eggs every week because we have so many, I wouldn’t dream of presenting them as an actual birthday present.

What next, will she save up their tit and present it as organic manure for Christmas??
Don't forget they were BRANDED with HER BUSINESS LOGO lol

She has a way of making EVERY SINGLE THING about herself!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
If that Dior suit were real she would be on Tiktok or IG bragging about it as she unboxed it. She never misses an opportunity to brag jeez she even brags about going on a horse ride (at a influencers event) and tries to make out its her horse!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
...Last night I dreamt I went to Manderley again. It seemed to me I stood by the iron gate leading to the drive, and for a while I could not enter for the way was barred to me. There was a padlock and a chain upon the gate. I called in my dream to the lodge keeper and out of the uninhabited house came Claire and her hairdresser. They were on their way to a book signing - they had questions written down about Down’s Syndrome, bullying, chaviness, bad spelling and grammar and support of sweat-shops in Asia. They seemed not to see me and I was left peering through the rusted spokes of the gate...

profound apologies to Daphne du Maurier. (Proper Author).

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
I wonder if Lyds is at the Chantecaille dinner with MJ Way ???
I can't spot any Birkin plonked on the table. Watching the IG story, I could not hear any tacky cackling in the background....

A few months ago, Madamn was purchasing Chantecaille products, desperately trying to catch the attention of the brand. She even followed the owner's personal IG account. I wonder if her tactics worked .... 🤔

Screenshot_20231004_181033_Instagram.jpg

Edit : How strange. !! The Chantecaille event was weeks ago - 15 September - but MJ Way is posting as if the event is tonight ...
Screenshot_20231004_182355_Instagram.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 18
She wakes up early to move around a few pots in the house, look for things to re do and talk shite about her hair all day, she needs to get a life. She just seems to do a lot of nothing, she needs to go get a purpose in life.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Giving eggs as a birthday present just shows how arrogant and egotistical she is. Because she thinks someone will fawn over them simple because they’re from HER chickens! ‘Oh my god, I have genuine Lydia Millen chicken eggs’ How bloody up your own arse do you have to be to think those eggs will suffice as a birthday present?!! Delusions of grandeur.
I give away my chickens eggs every week because we have so many, I wouldn’t dream of presenting them as an actual birthday present.

What next, will she save up their tit and present it as organic manure for Christmas??
She probably could as well, Rectum and her ilk would buy sackfulls of her chickenshit 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Aldi’s views are the lowest I’ve seen - can’t be getting much from 9k views

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Is Lil Fella late with his vlog upload ?
---
Girl, it's the evening now. #alwayslate

No one gives an eff about the sunrise you saw 10 hours ago.
#nontent

Screenshot_20231004_184101_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Yep along with the astrological bag. She styled it with this outfit but I don't remember her ever taking it outside of the bunga.

View attachment 2490441
---

To be honest I wouldn't actually be surprised if halfpenny did offer to make her a new corset. She has already made her a short version of her wedding skirt and gave it to her for her birthday.

View attachment 2490449
Was this her “proud and difficult woman” era?? That face 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
The unkind vile questionable human won’t block herself.

Top comment for now until it’s deleted.

View attachment 2487409
I love this idea! Rexymom is the worst, and she's super mean to people who write pretty innocent posts that may have the teeny tiniest negative connotation or suggestion.

she must have deleted it - right now there are just positive and congrats comments for days....... 🙄

---
I just wanted to share what came up for me as a suggested video on youtube. Ugh! It was a video of Ali from 7 years ago. I couldn't stop laughing, as if one shot of him on a thumbnail isn't enough it was Ali's boofhead twice 😅 and his hair, styled sky high, standing to attention. He must of used a shitload of product back then to get that look. Not even a cyclone can move that. Oh boy, he has changed! From chav to wearing neckerchiefs. Don't even know if he would of seen that coming back then.

View attachment 2488239

oooof he clearly went through a gay clubber phase......maybe for financial reasons and attention reasons.....he probably got a lot of attention from the Gay community when he went out. His modeling work was definitely geared toward that demographic as well. maybes he's bi

Screen Shot 2023-10-04 at 2.29.42 PM.png

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.