Lydia Millen #19 Tweedle Dum with Tweedle Dee, duck off Coronavirus, it’s all about me!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not in her number xxxxsmall 🙄
loving that Lydiot doesn’t realise the bench she has bought isn’t a real antique bench at all ... it’s a modern replica using old wood just like the Zara one she dismissed ... she is so thick .. paid x4 times the price of the Zara one as well

9CD827CC-3F78-45E4-88CA-3ADB16268201.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
loving that Lydiot doesn’t realise the bench she has bought isn’t a real antique bench at all ... it’s a modern replica using old wood just like the Zara one she dismissed ... she is so thick .. paid x4 times the price of the Zara one as well

View attachment 116003

Don't think so, the Zara one has to be paid for with actual money, she has definitely begged for the one above, £575 worth of beg, as she has got freebie furniture from them before!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25

View attachment 116003
Sure she could have got that in a French antique shop for very little, so ugly and over priced. But as usual only the price matters. And once again doesn’t go with a thing, it is renovated barn material.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Has anyone else ever noticed the dehydration on her fingers, this is the second time I have seen this. Drink some bloody water, I bet she is back on the red bull.
Screenshot_20200424_180422.jpg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Has anyone else ever noticed the dehydration on her fingers, this is the second time I have seen this. Drink some bloody water, I bet she is back on the red bull.View attachment 116038
Dirty fingernails and a horrid shape. Also, another freebie and she couldn't be bothered to spell Bvlgari correctly. I mean, f%^k it's right on the damn ring. She is so low IQ . I am sure Bvlgari is impressed with her spelling, her dirty hands, and bad photography. I have looked for one of these rings in my size on the pre loved market for the last year. Guess what? I am no longer interested in purchasing one. After seeing it in her grubby hands the urge to buy has disappeared.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Re: Real Estate. She loves [I think her name is Patricia] who has a vast real estate portfolio. Sure she will love lording over properties under a disguised company name, that we already know! I think she was super excited to be doing that and then Josie bought the big house and now she's back at square one and done with her own self described 'forever house' so she will push harder now, be desperate to show everyone her plans.

Whoever said that L&A are more like brother and sister, yes i think they function more of an 'us-against-the-world' side by side rather than turned toward each other. Which is fine with L but over time I think that's why Ali likes to show affection to others (even the cat) when he can because L is not responsive to that. She has bigger fish to fry - approval from the entire world.

I should get back to work. :geek: Hope you're all having a great Friday

Reactions: 16
Pretentious git with his pewter tankard😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Her hooter is out of this world, it proberly caught up with that tesla car, elon musk launched into space.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Cheese and biscuits for dinner for a change, with the added extra of the cat sat on the table swishing its tail! Lovely! :sick:

• Sick
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.