Lydia Millen #19 Tweedle Dum with Tweedle Dee, duck off Coronavirus, it’s all about me!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yea I stoped following Josie when her and her mum opened an eBay dress shop (of cheap Zimmerman replicas) but tried to pretend they weren't attempting to herd followers into buying clothes from their own business? Something like that. It was just a sleazy move and made me not want to follow her anymore.

If you are going to own a retail business as an influencer, don't insult your audience and try to pretend that you are just recommending this random eBay store out of the blue with no ulterior motives. This is the internet. Your audience will figure it out and it will only make you look like you lie about everything.
I was the person she said was being trolled by ! I told her I'd figured out her scam and if she didn't remove the post I'd report to trading standards and ASA

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Just seen fashion mumblrs new house! It’s one of the most gorgeous houses Iv ever seen, seriously beautiful. Makes Lidl’s look amateur. (Ps not the greatest fan of josie, but bloody hell what a house!)
And its in the Cotwolds, property costs a small fortune there.

Reactions: 5
And its in the Cotwolds, property costs a small fortune there.
yeah the Cotswolds is mega £££ I’d love to know the location. It’s a beautiful house, much nicer than Lydia’s. Cannot stand Josie and Charlie though, so irritating and false

Reactions: 6
yeah the Cotswolds is mega £££ I’d love to know the location. It’s a beautiful house, much nicer than Lydia’s. Cannot stand Josie and Charlie though, so irritating and false
Yeah, you get a 2 bed cottage in the Cotswolds for the price Lyds paid for her house. :LOL:

I'm surprised Lady Labia doesn't have a Coutts bank account? Wouldn't that be the ultimate bragging rights for her?! Maybe she's not as rich as she'd like people to believe.....
My husband has a Coutts account. You have to pay a small fortune every month for the privilege of having an account so Lyds wouldn't like that.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Wallpaper to look like additional rooms? How odd! Who is this girl? (The blue legging wearing girl?)
I had never heard about her before someone posted about her “new home” here (apparently believing it was all real).
She is some kind of fitness influenza with a big following.
If you go to her stories you can see the process of installing the wallpaper.

Reactions: 5
Ah bless poor lidl after all that begging crap no one sent her free workout kit and has had to buy her own off H&M
Yes - she bought cheap one, but at the same time she is giving a hint what she actually wants. Our Lydia is a sneaky sneaky and naughty little girl 🤣🤣🤣
07EA34D1-E835-4FF8-A6B4-A0D454B04F27.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
Yeah, you get a 2 bed cottage in the Cotswolds for the price Lyds paid for her house. :LOL:

My husband has a Coutts account. You have to pay a small fortune every month for the privilege of having an account so Lyds wouldn't like that.
What’s a coutts account? Can she beg for one?!! X

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Imho, Lydia's house isn't that bad. Hell, most people would die to have that kind of house and all the comfort and luxury it brings.

She makes EVERYTHING look bad. In her oh-so-amazing-mind, her mother is bad for not giving her the life she wants. Her father is bad for neglecting her most of her life. Ali is bad because he lets us see the real her. Carrie is bad because she gets more attention that Lydia. Lumi is bad because Ali loves the cat more than her.

She hates the house because Victoria and Josie have bigger and better house. She hates the house because Josie has better paneling than hers. She hates the trolls when they expose her here in Tattle.

But I don't think she realizes that SHE IS THE PROBLEM. She doesn't realize that she is her own antecedent for her behavior and its consequences. She loves to finger point others when majority of her fingers point back to her.

(can't wait for the rebuttals lydia)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
I haven’t read the thread yet because I haven’t watched the vlog yet and I’m avoiding spoilers 🤣
Is that sad, totally bleeping sad 🤣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
But I don't think she realizes that SHE IS THE PROBLEM. She doesn't realize that she is her own antecedent for her behavior and its consequences. She loves to finger point others when majority of her fingers point back to her.

(can't wait for the rebuttals lydia)
I believe she knows. Her smug behavior is her defence mechanism. Her entire life she felt not good enough. Her father went away and did not even consider taking her with him. He simply left her behind because he wanted it all new - new wife, new daughter. She is deeply hurt, and blames the world for treating her so unfairly. Thus, her weird satanic style, when she was younger, her unethical career choice, and the ways she treats her followers. She cannot direct her anger at her father, as she is still trying to prove him that she is worthy. She chooses to dislike her mom instead, because it should be someone’s fault at the end of the day. Her narcissistic behavior is her coping mechanism. She treats Ali badly because he is her punching bag, as she projects her father’s figure onto him and directs all the anger she has towards men to Ali. I actually think none of her exes treated her well. Also, her choice to go work in Ibiza was not random either. I bet the reason was to have all these men in clubs want her (to prove herself she is worthy, and it’s just father who does not want her). Last but not least, she puts Carrie down because Carrie’s parents are still together, and Carrie had more growing up than Lydia did.
I guess, I’m being rude here. But if (when) she reads, and it will (for sure) hurt at first, it will also help her realise the root causes of that very unhappy life she has. Deep inside she knows that none of the material things, including the house, will ever be enough to fill the void. She needs to accept herself, and her past and learn to move on.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Actually find that quite sad when it’s all put like that I guess it’s not an excuse for the behaviour we see but it would definitely explain it
It is.
But she is in her 30’s already.
She should know better by now.

Reactions: 7
Oooh Ali is liking Fleur de forces pics. I bet thats the kind of posh woman he REALLY wants.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The way that she presents herself on social media is so bizzare and narcissistic, I think Daddy Millen is disgraced that he had a daughter like Lydia. I think he never appeared in ANY social media, videos, tweets after the wedding.

Guess she treats everyone like an accessory. Mix and matching people like what she wants to portray (or beg) online.

Probably Lydia knows this well now and poor Ali gets the receiving end of her repressed anger from childhood.

But the thing is, why is Ali not able to stand up for himself? Or maybe he is slowly transformed by Lydia to this ideal husband/boytoy/photographer she wants.

The Millen-Gordons have become despicable now.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.