Lydia Millen #19 Tweedle Dum with Tweedle Dee, duck off Coronavirus, it’s all about me!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have had filler in my chin, and the little dip you see underneath her chin- I have exactly the same thing from filler. I really have no problem with cosmetic treatments, people can do whatever they want to their face, it’s their face and their decision, wether in the public eye or not I really do not see a problem with it. What I DO have a problem with is people hiding it, this makes the whole topic of cosmetic procedures even more taboo and problematic. People don’t like something and have the ability to change it, what is wrong with that! It’s their face their perogative. But please, stop adding to the problem and hiding it :(
Yes... this 🙌🏼
I have Botox, it took me almost 2 years to go ahead and do it - but it’s the best decision I ever made (and of course finding the right person to do it)
I’ll tell anyone who will listen now about it because I’m happy.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Yes... this 🙌🏼
I have Botox, it took me almost 2 years to go ahead and do it - but it’s the best decision I ever made (and of course finding the right person to do it)
I’ll tell anyone who will listen now about it because I’m happy.
Love this! 💕

Reactions: 2
I like the brickwork on Vic's home and Josie has great views and a cute pond, Lydiot bought too modern a place for all that panelling etc 🙄
Screenshot_20200425_173936.jpg
Screenshot_20200425_163717_com.instagram.android.jpg
Screenshot_20200425_163702_com.instagram.android.jpg

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.