Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Wazabi

Chatty Member
Ad. Good. Morning. Everyone.

This is it, THE game changer. It is finally my birthday month and I'm doing y'all a favor by launching my product, YAY! Carrie a Dave are working from home my warehouse to make this happen and oh-so-many brands have been wanting to work with me now that I'm not a proud difficult woman anymore! It's the dream!

This whole pandemic situation has really made me realize that my life is completely upside down:
- I have to co-live with Ali (sometimes I lock him in his dressing room just so that I have MY house finally to myself).
- I don't have near enough work bags for my commute from the dressing room to the kitchen.
- Everyone is pitying my mother for being a Tesco worker but HEY! I'm the one who's suffering here, I can't get Carrie to come around, how am I going to do my job?
- I had to donate one piece for NHS and now I have to start my hot weather shopping or I won't have anything to wear around the house.
- It's my birthday and I only got a £5200 bag, how sad.
- I HAD TO PAINT MY OWN NAILS!!! I mean, this is tragic, I'm never going to recover from it.

Thankfully I'm still able to go for my 7km runs (by car). At least I don't have to go to the gym downstairs as that floor does not feel like my house really.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 73
First time posting but long time reader but really want to rant.

Like a lot of you I liked LEM back in the day where she wore Karen Millen shirts and designer shoes and looked chic. She now looks old, dated, inflated and just plain odd.

Its disgusting how she keeps ordering and returning clothes when we are in a PANDEMIC!! She is literally putting more people at risk but clearly doesnt care. The death toll is 16k plus in hospitals and around 25k in total but because its not her she clearly doesn't care. Why not do something decent for once and help by not putting those working at more risk,or donating something worthy (even if it is free) or anything worthy.

She never left the house recently maybe 1 or 2 press trips every 6 months one meeting in London which she hyped to the max. She has nowhere to wear the clothes and clearly just buys and returns.

How can her followers be fooled by that?! I cannot see how she has so many views ( I havent watched in around a year as same same and catch up here) even now I have a lot of spare time but her content is just too boring so cannot hate even watch. She literally says nothing, moans about something as if shes the only person in the world with problems or the only person in the world full stop and adds nothing to anyones lives or day but somehow gets views??!!

It all sounds like a fraud, obvs she herself is a narcissitc pathological liar who doesnt care for a single soul but she must spend a good penny on bots/fake views accounts etc all in the name of freebies that she probs offsets against having to pay any tax. Her content hasnt changed its her walking from one room to another and putting things into baskets to look pretty for the guests that do not ever visit (as nobody actually likes her in real life). If she cant cope with meetings or bi annual PR trips and cannot cook a normal looking nutrious dinner how on earth will she nurture and raise a child??!

I hope during this pandemic, people can see who and what matters and people like this vile cretin get what they deserve! She doesnt know what an honest days work and her money isnt honest or hard earned or any of the other praiseworthy stuff. All you do is walk around your house pretend you're a bosswoman and beg for free stuff. No talent, no skills NOTHING and no I'm not jelous Im angry that people are losing their livelihoods, lives and mind right now but you get away with everything.

Also if any brands read this I will NEVER buy a product promoted by Lydia Elise Millen ( and I fall within her target market and can afford to leave the house and buy clothes to wear as I actually leave my house and get invited to things and have friends and family).

First rant done.

• Heart
Reactions: 66

classyc

Random, and probably applies more tha one influencer... But I get (almost daily) on my Instagram Adverts from shops like MANGO going on Sale on everything. And other things I used to buy (which of course show up because the algorithm)... But suddenly at this time, my money became on this precious treasure I need to use wisely. Fashion, beauty and anything promoted by these influencers is something is going to itake a long time for me to find attractive again to buy.

Suddenly I fancy for an outside run, for taking my parents out for an expensive restaurant, a coffee and cake... spend quality time with my love ones. I almost find hilarious seeing some Influencers promoting expensive brands. Is like "Are you aware that people are loosing their jobs"?

I wonder, is there still someone that is ordering a $500 Clé de Peau creme? When I think on $500 I think on how much food I could order for my parents or my elderly neighbor. I wonder if someone could be that selfish that ordering luxury expensive just cause an Inlfu-Idiot wants a commision.

Is going to take me a long time to enjoy a vlog from an Influencer showing how Laura Mercier send them to a luxury trip.

Lately Im enjoying Fleur's vlogs. I didn't like her in the past. But how lovely has been her latest Isolation vlogs. She doesn't mention any brands (or at least I don't remember). She enjoys her time with husband, kid and pets.. and they are so nice to watch.

Anyway, all to say Lydia posing with her Dior bags and expensive items are sad, hilarious and may I say poor taste at this time.

• Heart
Reactions: 61

Santana

I have a daughter the same age as this superficial little madam and the things she does, says wears etc are not the behaviour of a young woman in her early 30's. She is playing all this "birthday" crap as if she is 10 years old and cannot have her party and cake and balloons.
The clothes she wears are all so odd, she goes from one extreme to another wearing either little girl dresses that are only fit for a 5 year old or looking like a middle housewife ( No problem with middle aged housewives by the way).
My daughter and all her friends have great lives, plenty of money, beautiful homes etc and not one of them is anywhere near as self absorbed as this moron. They are all treating this horrific pandemic with respect by just getting on with things and trying to make the best of what they are dealt, being thankful for the health of themselves and their loved ones. Not once has this idiot Millen shown any fear for her family and friends and still continues to make it all about her.
I am truly done with this totally self absorbed piece of shit and hope her world comes tumbling down around her big ugly face.....Rant over sorry

• Heart
Reactions: 52

Chick_pea

I’m actually starting to think she has developed agoraphobia 🤔 doesn’t want to do the food shopping doesn’t want to go to meetings doesn’t want to go on trips anymore doesn’t want to shoot content anywhere else but her dressing room or that brick wall in her garden??

also did anybody else notice the way she read out her mums birthdaycard very awkward to watch the tone completely change what’s the tea with her and her mum?
Her disease is entitlement. It’s been a running joke between her and Ali for years that she is a sloth. She is lazy and a “princess” who does not want to slog around like the rest of us peasants.

She has no one to care for at home. How does going to the occasional meeting disrupt anything?

She has chosen a job that enables her entitlement and feeds it. She doesn’t even bother to plan content. She believes the fact that she picks up and talks at a camera about nothing is literal work. Having a shower is work. Slapping on a face in the morning is work. Playing dress ups is work. She does not know the meaning of that word.

To top it off she “employs” people to do the basics for her. Imagine working from home and not even cleaning your own house. You are not running a Fortune 500 out of your bungalow. You pop pictures of you in your kitchen and backyard on a free app for heavens sake!

Aside from slothfullness I think face to face meetings would be hard for a compulsive liar. We see her lie constantly. I’m sure in the real world people with business savvy can see right through her fraud. Not going to meetings means she won’t get put on the spot or asked questions she’s not prepared for. Anyone with half a brain can see her followers are fake. She disgusts me.

Sorry I’m a bit ranty if I haven’t had enough caffeine 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 48

theblock89

Hi everyone 👋

Long time reader, first time poster. I've just watched her previous vlog - the hot weather haul and I just can't comprehend why she is going on and on about her internet. What's with that? I come from a tiny country in South East Asia and English is not my first language but I have far better internet that she does. And who moans about "spending a fortune" on the internet and yet spends £5k on a Dior handbag? Is it because she lives in the country and has bad internet connection? I am not familiar with the UK so I find it hard to understand this. Actually I'm finding it hard to understand everything that is Lydia Elise Millen 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

BeccaBanana

VIP Member
Hi all, I’m new to this thread but just watched her stories and needed to comment! I don’t understand the whole thing about tik tok, it doesn’t fit her brand, it doesn’t suit her, she can’t find her feet on there etc... Why does EVERYTHING have to be about her brand? Why not just enjoy it for what it is really? A bit of fun?! Why does everything have to be about money making?!
Because for Lydia, everything is about money. She equates success with money, being a good person with money. Her dad, (who left her mum for a younger model) is the apple of her eye because he had money, yet her mum she criticises and openly said she doesn't have a good relationship with because she's 'poor' in her eyes. She dreamt of having designer clothes and a big house and resented friends whose parents bought them all that because she didn't get it from her mum when she was younger.

Her grandparents she adores because they had Cartier watches and Aston martins, she's jealous of people with more money (hence the fall out with Claire Channel), she wants everyone to think she is rich hence why she is so boastful and crass - because she equates money for status. She takes herself so damn seriously and convinces herself that she works hard and is 'building a brand'.

If you notice, she doesn't like or is friends with people whom she believes have more money or are more successful than her because it makes her feel inferior. She just likes to dominate, both in her friendships, relationships and by trying to belittle others all the time and make out she's daddy little rich girl, she feels superior to others. Typical narcissist - everything needs to be about HER.

• Heart
Reactions: 45

Muff_Puff

Chatty Member
Regarding the new company they started on 9th March 2020, Webster & Hamilton LTD.

Nature of Business- Buying and selling of own real estate.

They've used their Father's middle names.

Andrew Webster Gordon.
Harvey Hamilton Millen.

(I'm bored in lockdown so I thought I'd do some detective work) 😁

• Haha
  • Wow

blue_orchid

VIP Member
She is definitely not agoraphobic. 100%. She would not be able to leave the house for hair, nails, yoga, gyms, runs near her house even, NOTHING. and there would be no attending of free press trips to France or trips to London. A clinically diagnosed agoraphobic would NEVER be able to do this. I speak from experience from working with several clinically diagnosed with this. Let's not insult those truly suffering with this from an entitled, lazy nutter who wants people to serve her every need and just prefers to sit her flat ass down at home doing nothing for months on end.

This twat is just a lazy cunt. End of.

• Haha

coconochanel

VIP Member
Who buys a pen for someone who barely reads and can’t even spell? Does he think she’s drafting her blogs on paper? They look like they’re hastily typed at 3am, in the dark, after hitting the turps.

This woman buys empty books for display! She probably thinks that pen is a hair accessory!

Let’s face it... Ali probably got the pen for free. Either that or he has no clue who he’s married to.
No you are missing the point...she needs the pen to put in her Chanel bag so she can carry it from her dressing room to the kitchen.

• Haha
Reactions: 44

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Well well well look who’s begging for free service again.
All she fucking does is moan about service!!!
Canon, Apple, whatever delivery service messed up one of her deliveries.

but god forbid we complain about QVC Lydia,
oh nooo, because THAT’S bullying!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44

HereWithPopcorn

Is anyone else spilt between wanting their normality return, see family and friends etc... but also..

wanting it to go on for as long as possible to see how Lie-dya’s face starts to look without top up filler?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

Moloko

Chatty Member
I knew she would start going on her home account now josies took the limelight! Haha! Predictable Millen!
Bet she’s begging for a swimming pool or something! #noclass
Well now when you mentioned I went to check in and why the hell is she advertising dress on this account.
3336A432-599F-44DA-A101-0EA2AC243E30.jpeg

second omg these eyebrows have life of their own now
8F4DC05E-5A91-4F7D-89F4-C60CD6A16CD4.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow

Georgeeee

VIP Member
When you check up on your hard working husband......and each time he’s retouching photos of himself. They were made for each other.
Really have no sympathy for this weak, limp excuse for a man. A couple of flogs ago lidl remarked it's their end of week treat to eat cheese; a reward for them both for not having eaten any all week. Man up & eat some cheese every day you hen pecked, equally-eating disordered & vain as your self obsessed wife streak of piss🙄

• Haha
  • Heart

Lechat

VIP Member
Saw this on twitter this morning.., thought of Lidl, inthefrow and all the other top UK influencers. all that supposed influenced yet they have not raised a penny or done anything apart from donate a freebie to a charity auction.

this is why people are sick of influencers.

33BDF428-A7C7-4C77-948A-CA81FB0B1B21.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 42

nadiathr

You have to go to her blog to get the full recipe.
I’d rather drink cyanide.

oh basically you made fun of her spelling and you had a mistake in your post and she said something along the lines of your spelling is just as bad
My spelling is ok, what fucks me up is autocorrect. I have the keyboard in Romanian and I forget to switch to English when I’m on Tattle, Lydia. I know you couldn’t live without knowing this 😂 just for the lol, here is a sentence with Romanian autocorrect:
“Lydia YOU are a serif fuck and a shitty personal“. serif instead of weird and personal instead of person 😂 the struggle is real!!
😂😂😂
Now she will probably say she has her keyboard in Italian 🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 42