Lydia Millen #19 Tweedle Dum with Tweedle Dee, duck off Coronavirus, it’s all about me!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry dear but Lady Millen of the Bungalow only buys 'cough gifted' £80 silk scunchies 🙄
Screenshot_20200425_101335.jpg
Screenshot_20200425_101422.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She won’t pay... she ‘works for gifts’

I used to really like her hair in the soft waves - actually think it complimented her face better. Now she just looks like she has awkward length that doesn’t sit on her shoulders properly.
She won’t achieve the same effect now.
The face is different.

Reactions: 5
I'm sorry but the mood boards she's been posting is Nothing like her style. I know people's taste Evolve but this is just such a sudden change it's unbelievable. She must be copying someone. I just wonder who

By the way and I'm Quoting phoebe buffay here... PICK A LANE... PICK A LANE for God's sake.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I'm sorry but the mood boards she's been posting is Nothing like her style. I know people's taste Evolve but this is just such a sudden change it's unbelievable. She must be copying someone. I just wonder who

By the way and I'm Quoting phoebe buffay here... PICK A LANE... PICK A LANE for God's sake.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I have had filler in my chin, and the little dip you see underneath her chin- I have exactly the same thing from filler. I really have no problem with cosmetic treatments, people can do whatever they want to their face, it’s their face and their decision, wether in the public eye or not I really do not see a problem with it. What I DO have a problem with is people hiding it, this makes the whole topic of cosmetic procedures even more taboo and problematic. People don’t like something and have the ability to change it, what is wrong with that! It’s their face their perogative. But please, stop adding to the problem and hiding it :(

• Heart
Reactions: 26
She won’t pay... she ‘works for gifts’

I used to really like her hair in the soft waves - actually think it complimented her face better. Now she just looks like she has awkward length that doesn’t sit on her shoulders properly.
Yes, because even her hair doesn't want contact with her!

• Haha
Reactions: 6

It’s the summer you guys, keep up — it’s all about the ibiza vibes — along with her wardrobe, her house will need to be changed too because you know, it’s free. In August, the summer vibes will be too cold and soulless so back to wood burners and leathers. I think we should start a little bingo game to entertain ourselves; what other trends she’ll pretend is her ‘unique’ & ‘original’ style this year?!

• Haha
Reactions: 13

She's copying lornaluxe

I have a feeling she's trying to make herself into a Milton Keynes Sarah's Day. The beachy vibes, the "tonic", wanting a coastal property, work outs, gluten and refined sugar free baking and now this new vibe in her mood boards is very similar.

Reactions: 3
Lorna luxe is even more lame than Lydia 😂 why on earth would she want to copy her 😂😂😂
So Ive never heard of Lornaluxe and just went to check out her Instagram. It seems to be solid ad and affiliates. Yuck. She did seem to be doing some big giveaway, so kudos to that at least, but yeah, def not interested in giving her a follow.. 🙄

Reactions: 5
I have a feeling she's trying to make herself into a Milton Keynes Sarah's Day. The beachy vibes, the "tonic", wanting a coastal property, work outs, gluten and refined sugar free baking and now this new vibe in her mood boards is very similar.
Complete with many BS ‘cures’ to mislead her young audience too I hope? Lydia might need to replace a few slices of bread with vegetables to fully channel Sarah. Plus some meal replacement Topeka powder and water ‘shakes’.

Reactions: 3
I like how she disguises her beg by asking people if they know any plant suppliers - she wants pots outside her fire escape. Normal people just look on Google for local plant suppliers.

• Angry
Reactions: 17
So Ive never heard of Lornaluxe and just went to check out her Instagram. It seems to be solid ad and affiliates. Yuck. She did seem to be doing some big giveaway, so kudos to that at least, but yeah, def not interested in giving her a follow.. 🙄
[/QU
You should read her thread on here . So much written for such a vain boring person 😂😂😂

Reactions: 4
I like how she disguises her beg by asking people if they know any plant suppliers - she wants pots outside her fire escape. Normal people just look on Google for local plant suppliers.
A beg and fake engagement. Like she gives a fk about her followers idea. Just to get more replies on her stories.

• Angry
Begging for crappy plants for the cesspool/ fire escape!!! It annoys the shite out of me how a greedy beggar who ‘works’ on the Internet still hasn’t figured out how to google services like normal human beings :rolleyes: :mad: She’s a vile creature
Happy Saturday everyone hope you’re having a good day :)

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.