Lydia Millen #19 Tweedle Dum with Tweedle Dee, duck off Coronavirus, it’s all about me!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How strange - we called her out over using someone's wallpaper/room as a background for her positive affirmations, and low and behold she's changed it to some beige (very fitting) cloud like picture.

So, she's clearly on here more than most of us, shouldn't we give her a chance to name her new thread?:cool:

My choice would be Bungalow lowlifes, cotswold wannabes, it's all cheesy for tea!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
More of the before. She always has & still does avoid filming from her left side profile.
(Lydl brought up the nose topic, not us. Just joining in with our convo. starter 🤷‍♀️)
Screenshot_20200424-230753_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20200424-231139_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20200424-231017_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20200424-230938_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20200424-231118_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20200424-231207_YouTube.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Laughing at yourself allowing your cat on the table doesn't make it any less gross.

And look at Lydia using the correct words! Someone bought a dictionary?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
The world is dying, but that would never stop lady muck buying; Millen, no one is willin’ to buy the tut you are shillin’, please crawl back to the dingy hole you call the bungalow.#20

• Haha
Reactions: 13
loving that Lydiot doesn’t realise the bench she has bought isn’t a real antique bench at all ... it’s a modern replica using old wood just like the Zara one she dismissed ... she is so thick .. paid x4 times the price of the Zara one as well

View attachment 116003
You can come in Romania and every poor village has one of those in front of a house. Usually old ladies sit on them and gossip. Probably that’s what she is planning to do with tiny tears Ali.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Scrolling through my Insta feed and this popped up...House and Garden. Looks like her hall?
I haven't heard her crowing about it....
The panelling in that bungalow is way over the top it looks ridiculous and panelling is suppose to protrude out from the wall. Their panelling is on the same plane as the wall and you can tell its just frames that have been stuck to the wall. Not to mention she has put 2 different styles from 2 different eras of panelling in the same space. Its so messy and cheap looking.

As for that "antique" bench. FFS..if your looking for antiques. A bloody bench doesn't rank high on that list. What a pleb (and i mean that in the Australian context. Uneducated and vulgar).

As for those nose pictures. She has some how changed ethnicity from before to after. I'm surprised no one has asked about her chin.

Reactions: 20
Oh we clocked her chin injections ages ago. Georgeee or Muff Puff had side-by-side pictures of her injected witchy chin melting off her face.

Reactions: 12
New thread ideas.

There's a pandemic going on but Millen doesn't care, she'll flog you stuff with her squinty stare. #20
20190902_214239.jpg

Watch out Insta, Millen's on the prowl, she'll steal your backgrounds & mood boards, plus her TikToks are foul #20

Omg Millen, all you do is winge but we can't stop laughing cos your TikTok's are cringe. #20

Poor old Millen's falling apart, she's in need of Botox, filler and nail art. #20

Ali loves his Bugalow life, the only thing ruining it, is his 'Trouble & Strife' #20

Your Instagram page is boring as hell, every photo proves you're unwell. #20

Antiques and Art are now my thing, I have cement tits and lots of bling. #20

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Sad!!! She should of gotten a proper nose job to begin with. The filler has tripled the size. Looks terrible.
I watched other day YT video by some Lorry Hill about all the surgeries she suspect Angelina Jolie did. I am sooo far from expert but it looks like that what Angie did with her cheeks is something similar to Lydia. At least when I saw the results at photos up ⬆

Reactions: 2
If you want a laugh, go have a look at the comments on her latest TikTok.
Doesn’t this just show most of her followers are bots and how interesting it is to actually
see proper non filleted comments. This should be rolled out across social media- investors in these diabolical people would then see the truth not the edited highlights!!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Doesn’t this just show most of her followers are bots and how interesting it is to actually
see proper non filleted comments. This should be rolled out across social media- investors in these diabolical people would then see the truth not the edited highlights!!
Totally agree with this !!!

Reactions: 4
Sorry I’m so late to the party here but after reading checked up on Josie (seen her but never watched her vids) I find her alright atm! Beaut London house and now beaut Cotswolds home, lucky girl :)
What’s the deal why is she Lydia’s nemesis? Any nemesis of Lidl is a friend of mine ha! 🙈

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.