Lydia Millen #19 Tweedle Dum with Tweedle Dee, duck off Coronavirus, it’s all about me!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sure she could have got that in a French antique shop for very little, so ugly and over priced. But as usual only the price matters. And once again doesn’t go with a thing, it is renovated barn material.
So now she is into rustic faux antiques? That bench is about as much of an antique as that marble framed piece hanging on her wall upstairs. It's probably resin made to look like marble. Hey Lydia.....if there is more than 1 for sale on a retail site......it's not an antique.

32? and doesn't know left from right... omg.
Yup....low IQ.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
which is the before and after? left or right? either way... i prefer left (i genuinely have no idea if this is before or after)/

Reactions: 1
Her nose looked better before all the filler. She's made it bigger!

View attachment 116182
Just get a nose job! WTF you got your cement orange tits done. Clearly you aren't afraid of plastic surgery. Just get the nose done and be finished with it. What is the point of pumping your nose full of crap so that it only looks good at one angle? From the front, you look like a Proboscis monkey! Sort yourself out!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Lydia Millen #20 Running round the hamlet with her big bobble head, clearing the shelves of gluten free bread

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Lydia Millen #20 TikTok, all they do is mock, what am I gonna do?...block, block, block

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
So if the left is before.
why is the chin and lip so different on the right?
Because she has also had chin work done.

The chin area work looks good because she had a slightly recessed chin. The filler brought that area out and gave her a better profile. She has also had the lip flip done. The nose looks better from the side but not from the front. You can see that he added filler to the area on her nose that is between the eyes. That eliminates the ski slope appearance. These photos look good but there are so many current photos where her nose looks worse.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.