Lydia Millen #189 Liar, liar, dresses like Mrs Doubtfire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her plan worked. Her views were all under 100k for a long time and now they’ve all doubled within a couple of days!! I stayed well away from this bully for a long time and when I checked back in I was happy to see the dramatic drop in views and the notable drop in brands working with her. She knew what she was doing with her comment, she knew it would get her name out there again and I’m telling you know she is LOVING being front page news.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
Mr. Lydia Millen-Gordon’s vlog shows preparing food with no washed hands, no use of gloves, and no cooking/serving/preparing utensils. They are touching all the food with their filthy hands. One lady coughed in her hands (see image). There appears to be no sink since it is outdoors setup. 🤢🤮

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
I hope no one here is a big fan of LK Bennett as these gullible pricks will never see another penny from me.

IMG_3682.png

IMG_3683.png

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 60
The fact they say “we know”…. How the heck can they know what’s going on and come to that decision that all is done?.

Appalling lk Bennett. I’ve shopped there for many years and I am appalled …..
---
I’d message back and ask them to explain what exactly makes them think she accidentally used that word

• Angry
Reactions: 40
The fact they say “we know”…. How the heck can they know what’s going on and come to that decision that all is done?.

Appalling lk Bennett. I’ve shopped there for many years and I am appalled …..
---
I’d message back and ask them to explain what exactly makes them think she accidentally used that word
Oh I definitely messaged them back

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 42
I always say that Lydia should block rexy. She’s doing nothing but making a bad situation worse. And Lydia needs no help in that department.

Reactions: 25
Gonna be hard to pull her ass out of this one. We all know what you said Lyd. Much to free and easy with your big mouth. You really will not be able to bs this time. Better to apologize profusely, fall on your sword and go away for a long, long while. Be humble for once. Do what’s right, this is a make or break for you. Some lines a person never crosses. Some words should never leave a persons lips. This is one of them.

You did this to yourself. Learn something here.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
This whole thing just confirms what we already knew: shes thick. At its absolute best she used that word without knowing its meaning, which is not only hard to believe but if it is true, she's is so far below average intellect it's unreal.

Reactions: 24
I hope no one here is a big fan of LK Bennett as these gullible pricks will never see another penny from me.

View attachment 2476607
View attachment 2476608
Exactly my point on an earlier post. Brands don't have the bal&%s to fire her cause she brings them money. Brands will choose money over moral.

When The Savoy scandal, Lydia was at the hotel that day. Did they fired her as ambassador? cancelled all the activities of the day? of course not. She kept posting like nothing during the weekend. The Savoy didn't care at all and kept treating her like royality. Lydia only got more and more brands wanting to work with her.

🤷‍♀️ :mad: 🤷‍♀️ :mad:

• Angry
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.