Lydia Millen #189 Liar, liar, dresses like Mrs Doubtfire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly this, this is what I have been saying. Just bleeping say sorry for once in your life Lydia. Not pass the blame or make up an excuse. Say sorry first. She never never says sorry ever
Imagine how it must be being married to her.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
IMG_9020.jpeg

As a dog owner myself this really angered me. Allowing Berkeley to play with a tiny bell is incredibly irresponsible. It’s small enough for him to swallow it, possibly choke, it could get stuck in his throat/stomach/intestine and could cause all sorts of damage, esp it being metal. Supervision is pointless, as dogs swallow up stuff before you can utter the words ‘leave it’.

Unbelievable a dog charity work with her and this isn’t the ‘aren’t I a loving person’ distraction from Slurgate that she thinks it is.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 42
I wonder if it’s worth getting in touch with a disability charity to make a comment about why it’s so unacceptable. It seems people are taking the “you can’t say anything these days” “stop being so sensitive and getting offended at everything” tack.

That’s really not the issue here and if they had two brain cells to rub together they would see that too. Using a derogatory slur against disabled people is abhorrent. It is not people get offended. It IS offensive. Words like this are harmful and we are better off as a society dropping them completely from our vocabulary. Even if you did mean mixed breed dog (which, Lydia, you didn’t.. and no one knows that better than you).
Yeah, if you hurt someone, you don’t get to tell them that you didn’t.
---
View attachment 2476345
As a dog owner myself this really angered me. Allowing Berkeley to play with a tiny bell is incredibly irresponsible. It’s small enough for him to swallow it, possibly choke, it could get stuck in his throat/stomach/intestine and could cause all sorts of damage, esp it being metal. Supervision is pointless, as dogs swallow up stuff before you can utter the words ‘leave it’.

Unbelievable a dog charity work with her and this isn’t the ‘aren’t I a loving person’ distraction from Slurgate that she thinks it is.
During vlogmas last year, people told her in comments not to give Christmas ornaments to her dogs to play with. She doesn’t care. If something happens to the dog, she’ll just collect sympathy and views when she gets a new one. I’m beyond cynical about this POS now.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
So his vlog is just him away with some lads abroad. She doesn’t feature

Reactions: 12
I’ve only just noticed her diamond solitaire ring isn’t Tiffany one she got engaged….I know she’d bought or got free the chupi rings to put either side (to copy Claire Chanelle’s updated ring IMO) but I don’t recall when the solitaire diamond got swapped out.
She begged for it almost 2 christmases ago, I think 2021 and pretended Ali gave it to her.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Teeny Tiny Aldi thinks this neckerchief adds a touch of 'intrigue' to his outfit.....who is going to tell him?????

Screenshot 2023-09-27 at 18.31.06.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 49
Not speculating just purely pointing out a fact, when I was scrolling her instagram just now to see when her ring changed I noticed she has posted a hell of a lot of content in 2021 without her wedding or engagement ring.

Reactions: 11
Imagine how it must be being married to her.
He knows what she’s like, and he’s an adult. *Anyone* who supports her is guilty of enabling her bad behavior. (That goes for any other adults in her life, to include people such as Fleur who don’t dump her for her awful antics.)

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I wonder how she would react if others started calling her dogs mongrels since she's so fixated on that word?
I don t think she would mind, she doesn t care about any of her animals, they re just for the Gram.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
View attachment 2476345

If the dog likes it so much she could be bonding with Berkeley by teaching him how to respond to it, it would give him something to do other than chewing Porters collars. Sadly. she has no interest in the dogs.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.