Lydia Millen #189 Liar, liar, dresses like Mrs Doubtfire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not surprised at all with her. Let’s remember she’s also used the terms ‘**** hands’ and ‘Willy whoofter/poofter’ before. And like this, claimed she didn’t know or was referring t something else. She’s just a vile vile creature
Yes, ignorance is no defence. How we laughed when she was in her ‘educate myself’ phase during BLM, words for words sake.

Reactions: 12
This is my first post, so I hope the attachment works.
Perhaps this is the real reason it’s been edited
Their response is bs.
Lydia has previously worked with this brand. They were informed of her terrible behaviour to Nicky, pregnant woman and then a single mother. The non-stop online bullying for over a year.
Beaufort and Blake BLOCKED me for bringing that to their attention.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 36
Watching this most recent vlog. By god, the theatrics are above and beyond? Who speaks like this? She must be on some medication or just that delusional to think she is so important.

Reactions: 17
I sent some messages last night to halfpenny, milla, bellepr, fairfax and favour, Karen millen, beauty pie, Waterstones, lily and bean, Holland cooper, Beaufort and Blake, aavelle, skin and me and Orion spring.

So far I have only had a response from beauty pie saying it is of upmost importance that their community feels supported and heard and they appreciate the message and are always there to support their members. Bit vague but better than nothing hopefully it will be passed on to the right people.
Skin and me and Holland cooper both responded similarly saying they will pass this on to the relevant bodies.

Beaufort and Blake sent a really good response apologising on her behalf and saying they have urgently contacted her team to ask if they plan to remove the content.

Reactions: 24
It’s gone 12.00. I am shocked this you tube video has not been removed.

man’s the worst thing is every time we click bait on the you tube it is giving her even more attention.

Reactions: 11
She knew what she was saying.
Us Aussies looove to shorten words but mongrel to m*** is not done.
I believe that this person is soo vain and self centred she believes she can do no wrong. If that word slipped so easily from her lips when recording imagine how she speaks when not recording

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I believe that this person is soo vain and self centred she believes she can do no wrong. If that word slipped so easily from her lips when recording imagine how she speaks when not recording
I was thinking this, especially since it passed Carries ears too. If they have both missed this imagine what they talk like when not on camera.

That horrible word immediately stuck out to all that watched the video as it isn’t a word you would use. where as Lydia obviously says it often and I would imagine other similar words so much that Carrie doesn’t even notice it anymore.

I swear Fi used to run a charity so this isn’t a good look for her either.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
The wedding dress shopping part is effing laughable. Those tacky bows are vile 😂😂😂😂😂😂

A classy wedding dress always comes in one piece. Having a million different add ons and removable bits and pieces makes it cheaper and it shows. Who are we talking about here though, tacky country grandma Millen Moron is the furthest thing from class.

Last edited:
She is posting outfits on instagram like nothing has happened.

IMG_3648.jpeg

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
I was thinking this, especially since it passed Carries ears too. If they have both missed this imagine what they talk like when not on camera.

That horrible word immediately stuck out to all that watched the video as it isn’t a word you would use. where as Lydia obviously says it often and I would imagine other similar words so much that Carrie doesn’t even notice it anymore.

I swear Fi used to run a charity so this isn’t a good look for her either.
If I didnt know better (that they are such bosom buddies) I would almost think cawwie left it in on purpose. Or cawwie is thick and didn't realise what Lydiot was saying.

Their response is bs.
Lydia has previously worked with this brand. They were informed of her terrible behaviour to Nicky, pregnant woman and then a single mother. The non-stop online bullying for over a year.
Beaufort and Blake BLOCKED me for bringing that to their attention.
I agree. They need to be seen to be doing the right thing, but I doubt it makes any difference to their working relationship. I just thought it was interesting that so many people were saying how offensive the word was, and yet, she did absolutely nothing to rectify the situation. And then suddenly… It’s edited. This is why. Only concerned when it could affect her income.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
This is Lydia’s modus operandi for every single ‘gate’ she causes. Block, ignore and carry on as if nothing has happened!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I agree. They need to be seen to be doing the right thing, but I doubt it makes any difference to their working relationship. I just thought it was interesting that so many people were saying how offensive the word was, and yet, she did absolutely nothing to rectify the situation. And then suddenly… It’s edited. This is why. Only concerned when it could affect her income.
Don't get me wrong, I am so glad that you did message the brand. And that they did respond. I just wish it was more (action from the brand). ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 14
There are Aussies defending her on YouTube that claim the word is used ‘all the time’ in Australia!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
The wedding dress shopping part is effing laughable. Those tacky bows are vile 😂😂😂😂😂😂

A classy wedding dress always comes in one piece. Having a million different add ons and removable bits and pieces makes it cheaper and it shows. Who are we talking about here though, tacky country grandma Millen Moron is the furthest thing from class.
Her Travesty certainly didn t do any of the wedding dresses justice. You would think being slim would be all that is needed to make clothing look good but for some reason she can t manage it.

Reactions: 8
I'm rushing off to work, so I can't catch up on the thread, but I was thinking about the context in which she said the slur. She was talking about being stupid in a group of experts, and being agreeable to things that were suggested because she didn't know any better. She said she had her hair behind her ears, like some kind of rube (or I took it that way) and then she said she looked like a complete *&$^. So, to me, the context is all: She said it in the context of being silly, foolish or uneducated, not in the context of looking unkempt. Am I correct in this interpretation of context?

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.