Lydia Millen #189 Liar, liar, dresses like Mrs Doubtfire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s edited it out of her Instagram story now.

I bet her PR company people are cursing, having their relaxing evenings interrupted by this crisis 😂
I’m glad she took that down but I’m delighted that also means she deleted the ridiculous wedding dress bits… which the vlog is named for. Serves her right.

Reciepts always live on tattle.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
The thing is with social media, once its out there it's out there 😏
Remember when she put up her middle finger at her house party, Lydiot is trashy and classless.

Reactions: 21
YouTubers are able to go in and remove a small slice of the video whilst it’s live . They don’t need to take it down fully to do it . I can’t believe they haven’t done that . Albeit , the cats out of the bag . No good bolting the stable door now the horse has bolted
Now that the edit is done so haphazardly, and that tictok exists, she's going to have real problems now, isn't she? ;)

• Heart
Reactions: 13
The thing is with social media, once its out there it's out there 😏
Remember when she put up her middle finger at her house party, Lydiot is trashy and classless.
It wasn't her middle finger. It was so bad that Ali and his friends told her to F off.
---
I need to see this!
It was their New Years Eve party, and she is wearing a short silver dress. Weeks later she said that Ali said she is mean when she drinks gin so she had decided not to drink gin anymore.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
We’re already 10 pages into my first ever thread title! Like everyone, I’m utterly disgusted with her using such a foul and derogatory term, so casually in her latest vlog. The fact that they used the clip for the Instagram highlights reel, shows that they find offensive terms funny and worthy of repeating to their audience.
Karma’s a witch Lydia and she will have you in her sights for real after this one.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
We’re already 10 pages into my first ever thread title! Like everyone, I’m utterly disgusted with her using such a foul and derogatory term, so casually in her latest vlog. The fact that they used the clip for the Instagram highlights reel, shows that they find offensive terms funny and worthy of repeating to their audience.
Karma’s a witch Lydia and she will have you in her sights for real after this one.
Its not even a word on my or anyone I knows radar, so for her to use it and Carrie not to seemed bothered by it means they probably have used it many times before 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 31
Yup, but then it is the same two people who thought it was OK to leave in the part where they thought it was funny to trip an old person and watch them fall.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
You
You didn’t know what you were signing up for!

Reactions: 10
I’d assume that Lydiot thinks she’s pulling on the steam with her vow renewal, but due to her crassness and vulgarity, she has slipped her real mask! I love how self- destructive she is.

I’ve asked my parents of my students to report her to the DM- one of them is really passionate about civil rights of inviduals with special needs, so I hope this makes it to the DM.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
No one needs to cancel her, she does a right clear job of it all on her very own.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.