Lydia Millen #189 Liar, liar, dresses like Mrs Doubtfire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is Lydia’s modus operandi for every single ‘gate’ she causes. Block, ignore and carry on as if nothing has happened!
She does this because she isn t very bright and It will be her undoing.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
She does this because she isn t very bright and It will be her undoing.
We just know she uses these offensive terms in her everyday language. So does Cawwie so if any decent person other than her was editing, they would have been appalled and deleted immediately and had a stern word.

Problem is they are both vile - not much Belle PR can do about that. The fact that they work together, cackle together, demean others together and back each other up means that they are two peas in a pod. There is no doubt whatsover that she will be cancelled eventually. Nobody gets away with this - it’s too hurtful and nasty - and then to double down and add a x to the post? That just about illustrates the kind of revolting person she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
There are Aussies defending her on YouTube that claim the word is used ‘all the time’ in Australia!
Whether that’s true or not is debatable but I’m pretty sure she’s not Australian so makes no sense. We all know this is B.S! 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Her choice of reel to post today is so very deliberate. It’s an outfit she’s already shown on her stories and knew attracted a lot of interest then, so she could confidently share this today knowing it would get loads of love from her followers and drown out last nights PR disaster. It’s all so contrived.

Reactions: 21
All comments relating to M**G Gate seem to have gone from the vlog!
Yes, all the negative comments at the start of the video seem to have disappeared, but there are a lot there if you are willing to scroll through. There is a comment made about 18 hours ago which has a lot of responses. Theres a couple of Lydia apologists getting their knickers in a right twist!!

Reactions: 17
Just when you think she couldn't get much worse. There is no way she meant mongrel! Seriously what will it take for her to get cancelled??

Reactions: 15
Madam can ignore her latest catastrophe but this isn t going away quickly.
I don't know. Her die hard followers are still defending her. Do you know if she genuinely said I was wrong, just once in her sheltered perfect life. I was wrong. I really didn't mean it in the context I said it. Which I don't think she actually did. However, she said it. She said that word. Just for once admit you made a complete duck up. Apologies for causing offence. She is a narcissist however so everyone else is wrong. She will put out some sob story and brands Will continue to deal with her

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
I can’t unsee this SNL skit 🤣… and as far as I’m concerned there is NO age that this shirt is the pinnacle of joy. she’s got it unbuttoned so low… Lydia that ain’t helping. Also, the jeans are so unflattering!!!

IMG_0434.jpeg
IMG_0436.jpeg
IMG_0435.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 13
I wonder if Lydia is on the phone with Jacqueline her life coach telling her to "drop the rope" and "it's not you it's them" spiel, feeding her what she wants to hear. Meanwhile Jacqueline has just ordered another set of Hermes cushions and secured her next vintage Chanel jacket after she has booked in a months full of therapy sessions with her feral client after yet another debacle. She can 'coach' Lydia all she wants but a leopard never changes it spots.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.