Lydia Millen #189 Liar, liar, dresses like Mrs Doubtfire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We already know she’s not very bright. I doubt she really knew what the word meant (because she is an uneducated, classless fool) and had to google it. She lucked out that it just so happened to mention that it is used (by absolutely NOBODY) to mean mongrel dog and just ignored every single other piece of information saying how offensive it is.

Ugh. She is dreadful.
Oh she knows all right.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Claire Choquette : 2nd wedding at The Ritz
Josie : wedding at her listed Cotswolds estate
Vic : destination wedding in Paris

Lydia : "And I elevenerife raise you ... MY vow renewal (with my new & tasteful but slightly saggy boobies) at ... the Four Seasons. In Hampshire".
At least iit's not at the new build GP surgery with the overgrown garden ...

Screenshot_20230926_000025_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
She used the word m-o-n-g.
I thought she said Mom, and that’s what was in the closed captioning. No reason in the world why lookin like a mom would be offensive to her. Shame on her if she did say the other word.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
It’s still showing. It’s on her 3rd story. My guess is, it being on her story hasn’t crossed her mind yet. She is in panic mode from seeing the youtube comments, probably spent a couple hours on the phone to Carrie coming up with a POA. She’ll be too anxious to read here just yet so won’t have seen the comments pointing out it’s on her story. For sure, there’s chaos at the Bungalow tonight. If she deleted the video, she breaks contract agreements with Beauford & Blake or whatever they’re called and she would have to embarrassingly explain to them and HalfPenny why she deleted the video. She would also then loose tens of thousands of views from those who’ve already watched it, further damaging her statistics. I would have loved to be a fly on the wall during her and Carrie’s frantic phone-call and Ali nervously in the background trying to help 😂. I think this is just the beginning, British news outlets might pick up the story tomorrow. They were all over Savoy Gate. Then there’s TikTok, that generation has no tolerance for hate speech.

She bangs on about her “amazing team” as if she has an office full of numerous highly skilled staff who are professionals in this industry, yet when it comes to major career damaging mistakes like this, not one of them has 2 brain cells to rub together and think to remove the instagram story, at the very least. 🤣
Carrie has clearly dipped too far into the perks of this job and is not taking seriously the importance of curating image. She’s fing in over her head and should resign. Nothing I’ve said should be taken to mean that Lydia should be absolved of her abhorrent behavior!

Reactions: 27
I thought she said Mom, and that’s what was in the closed captioning. No reason in the world why lookin like a mom would be offensive to her. Shame on her if she did say the other word.
Get off this platform if you seriously think she said MOM. The NG is clearly heard. AND she’s admitted to it. I’m dying.

Closed captioning that’s not produced by the creator will pick up common words so that’s what happened.

Bye bye Rexy or Alex!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I stand corrected, even though closed captions clearly typed out mom, she did say the word and is now backpedaling sayin its reference to Mongral, scruffy dog.
---
Get off this platform if you seriously think she said MOM. The NG is clearly heard. AND she’s admitted to it. I’m dying.

Closed captioning that’s not produced by the creator will pick up common words so that’s what happened.

Bye bye Rexy or Alex!
I can assure you I am neither of these people you mention, and no I am not defending her, using that term is rude and disrespectful.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Just FYI - For a while, many of the comments calling her out were gone, but I just refreshed and now most seem to be back. I have a feeling that there is panic in the Bungalow as to what to do - she can't be seen as "hiding" what's happening, yet she risks bad press if she allows the true narrative to be revealed (where many are agreeing about her bad behavior). I can't wait to see how this plays out. Could you imagine being the sponsors tied to a video with this much negative feedback?

Reactions: 26
It seems to have been edited out on Instagram, still reported on both her accounts though.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I stand corrected, even though closed captions clearly typed out mom, she did say the word and is now backpedaling sayin its reference to Mongral, scruffy dog.
---

I can assure you I am neither of these people you mention, and no I am not defending her, using that term is rude and disrespectful.
One of the posters in the comments in that video said they slowed down the video to listen at the slower speed. I tried it too - she definitely ends in the "ng" - her admitting it makes this all the more interesting, because now she can't backpedal.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
And filming it all for the gram.
I wonder what event will Lyds be planning for this day next year to erase the bad memories of being (rightfully) called out for using a slur.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
its out on tiktok

ETA: that's not my handy work, just reposting😊

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
---

Thank you for this gracious reply.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.