Lydia Millen #189 Liar, liar, dresses like Mrs Doubtfire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is what happens when your whole life is one big lie. Eventually you'll get caught out. It was only a matter of time.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
She’s edited it out of her Instagram story now.

I bet her PR company people are cursing, having their relaxing evenings interrupted by this crisis 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
Her explanation makes no sense because if you meant mongral you would say that you wouldn't say m--- knowing what that word means.

P.S sorry I haven't been online I've been on the phone to Cadburys ordering 5 mega boxes of mini eggs ASAP! :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

I bet her PR company people are cursing, having their relaxing evenings interrupted by this crisis 😂
No sympathy for any brand or company daft enough to get involved with her and not see her for the stupid, fake chav she is!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I’m American and we absolutely do not shorten mongrel to refer to dogs — EVER! I have lived in every region of the United States and I have NEVER heard anyone say that!
Exactly hun ❤ she'll blame everyone but herself 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 16
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
No sympathy for any brand or company daft enough to get involved with her and not see her for the stupid, fake chav she is!
They deserve everything they get/don t get with the lazy oaf. #beaufort&blake #chav #Evermean

• Heart
Reactions: 11
WOW THIS BLEW UP!

Tattle was acting wonky for me and I come back to a brand new thread that has nearly 10 pages!

So I think Lydia is actually in the camp of uncultured people who think it’s normal to throw around the R word. Truthfully I’ve never heard of the M word (US) but grew up at a time when the R word was prevalent in schools and then fell out of fashion with good reason. There are some unsophisticated people who are just so uncouth that this wouldn’t phase them. She’s one of them because despite all of her attempts to appear otherwise she’s ignorant and cruel. A terrible combination.

Reactions: 29
Not only has she used vile language, whoever did the edit also thinks it is an acceptable term to use
What did Lydia say?? What language I don’t know if I can watch her boring hour long vlogs!!😉 I already can’t get back all the time
I just watched it. OMG. I can't believe it, and she demonstrates no reticence about saying such a categorically offensive term. It literally took my breath away. Will this finally GET HER CANCELLED?!
i can’t watch her anymore but I think I have a idea of what she used and I’m appalled at her and you know we’ve been telling them for a while but it’s ok when they (her supporters) find that something finally appall’s them they don’t have a gang of people telling them to unfollow such hypocrites!! We have been telling them for awhile what she’s done and who she is and she’s just slipped up in her act!!

Reactions: 10

It’s still showing. It’s on her 3rd story. My guess is, it being on her story hasn’t crossed her mind yet. She is in panic mode from seeing the youtube comments, probably spent a couple hours on the phone to Carrie coming up with a POA. She’ll be too anxious to read here just yet so won’t have seen the comments pointing out it’s on her story. For sure, there’s chaos at the Bungalow tonight. If she deleted the video, she breaks contract agreements with Beauford & Blake or whatever they’re called and she would have to embarrassingly explain to them and HalfPenny why she deleted the video. She would also then loose tens of thousands of views from those who’ve already watched it, further damaging her statistics. I would have loved to be a fly on the wall during her and Carrie’s frantic phone-call and Ali nervously in the background trying to help 😂. I think this is just the beginning, British news outlets might pick up the story tomorrow. They were all over Savoy Gate. Then there’s TikTok, that generation has no tolerance for hate speech.

She bangs on about her “amazing team” as if she has an office full of numerous highly skilled staff who are professionals in this industry, yet when it comes to major career damaging mistakes like this, not one of them has 2 brain cells to rub together and think to remove the instagram story, at the very least. 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.