Lydia Millen #189 Liar, liar, dresses like Mrs Doubtfire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly. Also, call me “woke” but I wouldn’t even use the word mongrel (even if it is to describe a dog) as it is also used by racists to describe people who are mixed-raced. It’s 2023, people use the term “mixed-breed” to describe dogs. Any word that has prejudice connotations to it isn’t accepted by most people in 2023.

so true......if anything you would say "Mutt" which is used a lot to mean not a particular breed, or a purebred that mated with a non-purebreed.

mongrel is derogatory, PERIOD

If she had said the full word instead of that slang she's pretending means that, it would be so weird......"i look like a mongrel" like wtf????? who says that either?

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Lydia cannot afford pet insurance.
Lumi, the cat, has no toys, no cat tree.
The dog toys and collars, blankets are all gifted.
Now we see the chickens are being provided with substandard food.
The chickens aren't the only ones eating substandard food.
Pasta, pizza and veggies (from the garden ?) are always on their menu. Where's the protein ? They barely spend any money on groceries. Even their alcohol is free.

There's no way Lydia is going to involve herself in any sport or hobby where she has to pay out $$$ from her pocket each week. There is no direct benefit to her.
Except for a few IG photos. And for that, she will use her 'friends' and cosplay the role.
As well as being too lazy to get off her ass and muck out any stables or brush any horses, 'it ain't gonna happen'.

The b*tch is just trolling us.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I'm actually shocked at how quickly the articles were taken down - it's as if #slurgate never happened and it's back to gushing comments. If public figures with a lot more money aren't able to cover their behaviour up (e.g. Russell Brand, Phillip Schofield), how can she??
I noticed on the front page of the Mirror there was an exclusive about Katie Piper & her attacker. Was that the payoff for the Mirror taking story down? Not sure what Katie Piper would think about being used to save Lydia’s behind.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Wants to own a horse? what the same pet owners who when their dog had a bad back they took it on a 2 mile walk? yeah ok so when the horse gets foot problems what will they do take it for a canter. Pair of absolute knobs!

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
The facial expressions in her latest IG stories... :rolleyes: #slappable
She is getting hyper obsessed about her hair again because chouquette is getting so many compliments about her hair( done by nicky) and Imust admit that it looks good! Claire has also got another real bag fresh from the shop!
---
Wants to own a horse? what the same pet owners who when their dog had a bad back they took it on a 2 mile walk? yeah ok so when the horse gets foot problems what will they do take it for a canter. Pair of absolute knobs!
They can’t even look after 5 chickens , 2 dogs and 1 cat ! The Cat is us always sick, dogs get sore backs, haven’t been neutered don’t even know if they have been vaccinated, the chickens are laying soft eggs… honestly get a platic horse lidl, Barbie has some great ones!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
She is getting hyper obsessed about her hair again because chouquette is getting so many compliments about her hair( done by nicky) and Imust admit that it looks good! Claire has also got another real bag fresh from the shop!
---

They can’t even look after 5 chickens , 2 dogs and 1 cat ! The Cat is us always sick, dogs get sore backs, haven’t been neutered don’t even know if they have been vaccinated, the chickens are laying soft eggs… honestly get a platic horse lidl, Barbie has some great ones!
Exactly!

The cat didn't like dogs so they bought two dogs
Moved the cat into her own space away from the dogs
then moved the dogs into the cats space
Left the dogs in the cold kitchen in winter when they were puppies
lets them play with thing they could choke on i.e the bell she gave Porter the other day
dog gets a bad back so instead of taking it to the vets to get it checked they take it on a 2 mile walk
They buy some chickens and put them in a small area with a not very fox prove wire.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
She won't even get pet insurance for her dogs and cat, she won't be able to afford a horse, her trying to flex again 🙄
public liability insurance is something I’d definitely recommend to a horse owner … in terms of health It’s good to insure a more basic horse for health but the minute you buy say a valuable (good looking type!) dressage/jumper/eventer for 50k then forget health insurance for hocks on something like that.

I was quoted 30k once (per annum) to insure a horse and that didn’t Inc hocks because they refused to cover the horses hocks due to his vetting results. I said “that’s ridic if I put the money in the bank instead I’ve got another horse nearly there )… I covered for public liability because I took mine out a lot and paid out of pocket for jabs to hocks which then turned into jabs in stifles and coffin joints (paid 2k to jab once with prp) it’s an expensive game! Jabs lasted him 3 months In winter before they had to be redone. Longer In summer due to warmer weather .

He cost me 13k first year in vets and nothing major had gone wrong with him!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
The least amount of money you spend on a horse is purchasing it. She might as well cut a hole in her pocket (or birkin) the way the cash will flow away from her if she buys a horse. Even if one is cruelly kindly gifted, the ££££ only go away from you when you own a horse.

Reactions: 21
If she keeps at home she will need to take the horse to the trainer for lessons so she will need a lorry for that because she won’t want to hook a trailer to the Range Rover and it probably has no towing bar anyway so that’s another 70k min for lorry 3.5ton

• Wow
Reactions: 15
public liability insurance is something I’d definitely recommend to a horse owner … in terms of health It’s good to insure a more basic horse for health but the minute you buy say a valuable (good looking type!) dressage/jumper/eventer for 50k then forget health insurance for hocks on something like that.

I was quoted 30k once (per annum) to insure a horse and that didn’t Inc hocks because they refused to cover the horses hocks due to his vetting results. I said “that’s ridic if I put the money in the bank instead I’ve got another horse nearly there )… I covered for public liability because I took mine out a lot and paid out of pocket for jabs to hocks which then turned into jabs in stifles and coffin joints (paid 2k to jab once with prp) it’s an expensive game! Jabs lasted him 3 months In winter before they had to be redone. Longer In summer due to warmer weather .

He cost me 13k first year in vets and nothing major had gone wrong with him!
The year I lost Snoopy I spent about 10000€ on vets. Muffin who is aging costs me a fortune, she is now having physiotherapy, lazer, massages to help her aging bones, heart pills that cost 1,5€ a tablet, special hypoallergenic food. Animals are a big cost, a constant worry and not just for fun!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
The least amount of money you spend on a horse is purchasing it. She might as well cut a hole in her pocket (or birkin) the way the cash will flow away from her if she buys a horse. Even if one is cruelly kindly gifted, the ££££ only go away from you when you own a horse.
100% it’s not the buying it’s the keeping !.

I ended up with mine on training livery , my life became busier and I needed that level of help. I would ride 2 times a week sometimes 3 . I costed everything Inc lorry depreciation and I was paying out nearly 40k pa for comps livery schooling lessons vets shoes

• Wow
Reactions: 15
And at that time I only owned one horse! He had physio once a month saddle checks etc

Reactions: 9
Was a eggbox

A eggbox?!!...................................An eggbox.

Another grammatical error from our "Author"

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
No Lydia, you do not "need" stables. You're a complete novice and quite frankly, look terrified to death on a horse. Go back to eye bleeping yourself and leave the animal care to the professionals

• Heart
Reactions: 20
She buys cards she likes FOR HERSELF. She couldn’t possibly buy a card she likes and send it to someone…oh no! She must always HAVE things. (The “gifts” she takes people prove she is so very selfish.)

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.