Lydia Millen #189 Liar, liar, dresses like Mrs Doubtfire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve just watched the vlog with the trying on outfits for Ali’s grandad’s funeral and I’m lost for words. Doing an outfit trying on session for a funeral is one of the crassest grossest things I’ve seen. I don’t know which is worse, that or the sponsored Instagram post. But I think the YouTube outfit trying on is actually worse because she’s talking about accentuating her figure, showing off what ‘her mama gave her’ and drawing people’s attention to her waist to ‘witness the fitness’ in a FUNERAL outfit. She’s literally making money off someone’s death. The disrespect. Ugh.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 55
She doesn’t even ride or have any idea how to care for a horse 🙄🙄🙄 she got bored all of the pretending with Romeo and hasn’t even discussed having regular lessons.

She obsesses over and gains one thing (e.g. Porter, Berkeley, greenhouse, garden kitchen, chickens) and moves straight on to the next want - it’s this lack of satisfaction she should be working on with her life coach.

Plus we all know she can’t actually afford a house in the Cotswolds with stables.

CEE75BFD-D6FD-46AB-BA3F-077AA4671ACB.png

Also - she’s so ridiculous a horse is a large and powerful animal that can do real damage and also live 30 years, of course you should be able to ride properly before committing to one 🙈

69A02EC0-0BC2-4116-9ACE-02D908ABF370.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Oh My God - I was only joking on my last post about Romeo but she must have read my mind. Poor horsey!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Oh My God - I was only joking on my last post about Romeo but she must have read my mind. Poor horsey!

OMG that song suggests she’s going out for wild ride…and we all know this was the hack… there was a person walking with her and the horse!

IMG_0532.jpeg
IMG_0538.jpeg

IMG_0824.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
She doesn’t even ride or have any idea how to care for a horse 🙄🙄🙄 she got bored all of the pretending with Romeo and hasn’t even discussed having regular lessons.

She obsesses over and gains one thing (e.g. Porter, Berkeley, greenhouse, garden kitchen, chickens) and moves straight on to the next want - it’s this lack of satisfaction she should be working on with her life coach.

Plus we all know she can’t actually afford a house in the Cotswolds with stables.

View attachment 2482422

Also - she’s so ridiculous a horse is a large and powerful animal that can do real damage and also live 30 years, of course you should be able to ride properly before committing to one 🙈

View attachment 2482453
And there it is, not a concern for a horse, she just wants one for the gram. Selfish to the core..

• Angry
Reactions: 23
And there it is, not a concern for a horse, she just wants one for the gram. Selfish to the core..
Yep STABLES and pictures for the gram. Just like the chickens…asssssthetically pleasing (unsafe) coop and EGGS.

She’s barely ridden and wants the stables. She hasn’t ridden since Romeo dumped her or moved away. Not once until a kindly gifted brand trip where she was walked by a person.

Never occurs to her to go riding on her own, take lessons, get more involved or look into even some way of having a horse at a livery.

Nope she needs the building… at the new house. Is anyone just so happy there is no room in the current backyard for this current WANT?!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Yep STABLES and pictures for the gram. Just like the chickens…asssssthetically pleasing (unsafe) coop and EGGS.

She’s barely ridden and wants the stables. She hasn’t ridden since Romeo dumped her or moved away. Not once until a kindly gifted brand trip where she was walked by a person.

Never occurs to her to go riding on her own, take lessons, get more involved or look into even some way of having a horse at a livery.

Nope she needs the building… at the new house. Is anyone just so happy there is no room in the current backyard for this current WANT?!
The current backyard is like a halting site as is!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Here we go with the beg. Posted this lady’s account after the comment.

IMG_0825.jpeg
IMG_0826.jpeg

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 22

I can t lie, I am concerned about the size of the chicken run. @BeccaBanana do her chickens have enough space outside of the coop?

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Honestly as a horse owner to a horse that has cost me £10000s in rehab, vets bills and every therapy under the sun this makes me wildly angry. Riding a horse, well in Lydia’s case being led on a horse is so far from owning a horse. At home, which is often the equestrian dream, is a nightmare in reality. You can’t go out because you need to be there morning and night to feed, rug etc. Where the hell is the turnout? Horses are far healthier both physically and mentally if they are turned out. I cannot tell you how bad this idea is. It’s actually made me irrationally angry.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 41
I also keep seeing the la way Lauren in KM , wonder if she will take over ? Also she has today posted her rouge h Kelly bag … wondering who had a red Kelly first Lauren or Lydia ?
Please don't place me to the surveillance list 📹😆 but I think she always looks nice, though blinkin' 'ek her lips need deflating. However , I know zilch about her, is she playing dress up, also? How does she fund this life... which LEM so obviously wants.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Piano hands when riding ! One of the many give always that she has no idea what she’s doing

Reactions: 7
There’s no way she would get planning permission for stables at her current house. Speaking of the chickens, didn’t she say they were going to be free range, as in roaming around her garden. They’ve been locked up in that fenced little square since she got them. Guaranteed Porter barks at them and tries to go at them, hence she said in her last vlog “Porter doesn’t like it when I hold the chickens”. They’ll never be let out. The latest horse talk is probably to gain more engagement as she knows people get riled up in the comments when she puts those hideous fake riding boots on 😂.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Well there is no room at the bung for stables thankfully and she cant afford to move house yet so she wont be getting stables in the near future.

Reactions: 17
She has to be joking re stables !! . She isn’t knowledgeable to look after a horse . She wouldn’t recognise choke or colic which are deadly amongst many other things. She needs full on support at a livery yard. What she needs is schooling livery which nr me is £260 pw where the yard mucks out , grooms , and rides the horse 2-3 times a week and on top she would be allowed to take lessons 2-3 (cost each 60-120 depends who trains her but a lot of top trainers wouldn’t have the patience with a beginner who owns a fat unathletic cob) times a week under complete supervision. Anything less than this will be a disaster . Most riding school horses have mentally shut down because they get ridden and kicked hard several times a day , they withdraw from it and dumb right down. A normal horse is ridden 5-6 times a wk and is switched on and not institutionalised, give it 3 days off and go and ride and it will buck you off . I’ve owned horses all my life and only one could I put on box rest and expect him to behave when I climb back on! He was an angel in the arena but dangerous as hell to hack out on

Horses at home aren’t happy alone they need a herd . Plus if one has to be taken to the vets you can’t leave one alone so she needs three.

If she doesn’t have someone else ride it then it will turn into a wild beast and buck her off and once that’s happened it will always take the mick out of her . Horses know beginner riders. What she has ridden is riding school institutionalised fat unathletic cobs. Trying to find a horse with a brain so dumb to put up with a novice is very difficult .

World of difference between turning up at a lesson at riding school and being led on a horse who’s already fed and groomed plus mucked out!

She clearly can’t canter - she can’t walk effectively the way she holds herself and hands she has no business even dreaming of buying anything at this starter stage

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Well there is no room at the bung for stables thankfully and she cant afford to move house yet so she wont be getting stables in the near future.
Probably a load of crap so she can put a picture of a horse on her Instagram and play dress up 🙄

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.