Lydia Millen #189 Liar, liar, dresses like Mrs Doubtfire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lydia Millen #190

Smug and vile she writes to shill and now she’s got more Gates than Bill...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Personally I think she has purposefully added the story about getting a horse to deflect from the latest PR blunder. She wants everyone to talk about anything other than the slip of that WORD…

Reactions: 24
I noticed on the front page of the Mirror there was an exclusive about Katie Piper & her attacker. Was that the payoff for the Mirror taking story down? Not sure what Katie Piper would think about being used to save Lydia’s behind.
Good spot! I said that earlier in the thread - that Belle PR would use their other clients as leverage to get Elsie taken off.

• Sick
Reactions: 23
Taking gifted champagne as a present - really classy, and some eggs!

I think the chickens, pizza oven, veg garden etc are done purely to save her spending her own money on food for them

Reactions: 18
I work in the corporate world and have my horse on a DIY yard. He is probably Lydia’s dream because he looks the part. Big Thoroughbred gelding. But I get up at 5 some days, get down there poo picking or mucking out, scrubbing water butts, making feed, soaking feed. Today I was sweeping and cleaning his stable ready for winter. It is not for the faint hearted. The horse world is an incredibly harsh world too. You have a lot of people who will tell it how it is and more.

Building stables does not = owning a horse. First she needs 3+ years of constant riding lessons. Then she needs to be loaning and getting used to how to care for a horse. Then she can think about a novice horse but she would need two. When I got my boy I knew I would need support and spent the time finding a yard with people who would help me. Thank god because within 10 days I was dealing with colic. I’ve dealt with so many ailments from Kissing spines, choke, general yard injuries to maggots up his bloody Willy! She’s in cloud cuckoo land.
The last few sentences made me laugh. I had visions of this being the horse equivalence to toddlers putting stones up their noses & then proudly informing you. How did you find the maggots & remove them? Life with a horse is definitely not for the faint hearted.

Reactions: 10
How pathetic that she has actually spent time getting 1 of each colour egg, putting them into a perfect display and then taking a picture for instagram.

Imagine making literally your whole life proving your worth to people on the internet.

IMG_3782.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
How pathetic that she has actually spent time getting 1 of each colour egg, putting them into a perfect display and then taking a picture for instagram.

Imagine making literally your whole life proving your worth to people on the internet.

View attachment 2484283
I wonder if they all have soft shells.

Reactions: 15
Logs, embers, shadows, walks, pumpkin, pumpkin, pumpkin, wellies, tweed, baked, cinnamon, fire, book, Evergreen, twelth. Wait! twelth, twelth?

twit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
While Lydiot is arranging eggs for insta Aldi is watching golf ⛳ in their low ceiling sitting room #newbuildbunga
Screenshot_20231001_115050_com.instagram.android_edit_2011384405035792.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She doesn’t realize everyone is on to her “gifts”. The gift is not genuinely for someone. Lydia is making the gift about herself and steering the conversation always back to her and whatever she brought for praise. Even the 🍾 was regifted so she could probably talk about how she was sent the champagne and it has been stored in her basement broken bathroom that she plans to eventually turn into a wine cellar blah blah blah about her home plans.

I’m sure her friends are like “yes wow 😬 thank you Lydia. I always wanted eggs for my birthday.😁 Yes yes you have chickens. Oh wow I’m the first person you’ve given eggs to because now you have SO MANY! Oh and the chickens have names. Thank you for telling me how you came up with the names and the color of each egg. 🥸 Oh and their dust bath is a antique champagne bucket and Ali puts all of your home grown herbs in there. Oh you don’t actually eat the herbs… interesting. 🫤 Oh really, 🙄, you painted the chicken wire black to be more sympathetic. 😑 Great so um… look at that, I need to get something from the oven” 🏃🏻‍♀️
Give me eggs and champagne and they will be straight in the bin.I hate both!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It’s a very rainy day here and on came an old vlog of madams. Nicholsons designs for her garden were shown (attached). She moaned constantly how their ideas are too modern for the bunga which is ridic!. I couldn’t help but feel the mess she has at the back of the bunga looks like a very diluted and neglected version of what nicholsons suggested
---
The wood fired hot tub still hasn’t been installed
---
I think nicholsons did better at josies

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
The last few sentences made me laugh. I had visions of this being the horse equivalence to toddlers putting stones up their noses & then proudly informing you. How did you find the maggots & remove them? Life with a horse is definitely not for the faint hearted.
I have every therapist around for my horse, sometimes the butt of a joke at the yard but he is looking amazing. I would post a photo but scared someone on here might recognise him. But he came in one day tail swishing, I knew something was wrong but wasn’t sure what assumed a bite. My knowledgable yard owner suggested it might be. And despite having his Willy washed out only months before there they were. I was elbow in up his todger cleaning it out. Had the vet out the next morning and they were happy with my handy work… shall we say haha!

Oh and horses change in winter, bit of a chill and I have 700kg on the end of a lead rope asking me if I would like to fly. It’s been such a learning curve for me and I’ve been riding for 26 years.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.