Lydia Millen #189 Liar, liar, dresses like Mrs Doubtfire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She needs to have regular lessons first and foremost plus she couldn't afford a horse. Will it be down to lil man to look after it as per every other animal she buys and cant be bothered to do the looking after for? She's a bullshitter if she really had a love for horses etc she would have found a riding stable nearby and gone riding every week but she hasn't been on one since her mate with the horse moved away.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
She needs to have regular lessons first and foremost plus she couldn't afford a horse. Will it be down to lil man to look after it as per every other animal she buys and cant be bothered to do the looking after for? She's a bullshitter if she really had a love for horses etc she would have found a riding stable nearby and gone riding every week but she hasn't been on one since her mate with the horse moved away.
Do we think her mate with the horse actually “moved away” or just told her that to stop her from riding her horse? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Agree 100% and I have the same thing on my mind. Not so much as to what she's lost, but the new associations.

I'm very surprised that Battersea Rescue said they do not work with her at all, that they have no partnership or association with her.

Yet she certainly made it seem so....or am I just naive?

So does she then also not have a true association with The Prince's Trust?

When she talked about tea at the King's Palace, you'd think she was meeting King Charles personally.

It seems a lot of these brands and organizations truly have nothing to do with her.

Again it goes to show all the lies and rubbish she spews.

She's the Great Pretender.

A pathological liar.
Highgrove is not a palace but Charles’s country home. Similarly neither is Sandringham or Balmoral. They are privately owned by the Royal family but that doesn’t make them a palace. Since Lidl is practically one of the family you would think she’d be aware of this.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Honestly this is so telling. Rough week at the bunga because of the slur backlash from followers and brands…. Sees this photo and thinks… “wow I look happy in this photo. Must acquire this immediately because nothing else is working.”

She’s too selfish and impulsive to ever think that she’s happy to dress up, be catered to by an owner of a horse or an event at a 5 star hotel. That is what she should stick to. Just enjoy it when she can. If she actually loved horses, there are tons of ways to spend time with them and learn more without acquiring one or having stables. She just likes to dress the part and be catered to like a noble. Just like she only cares about collecting eggs for the gram and using the dogs for IG content. She doesn’t do the hard work and it’s glaringly obvious in all of her and Ali’s videos.

Thankfully the Hermes and other house things blowing through her savings and current earnings will keep the horses safely out of reach.

IMG_0824.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Do we think her mate with the horse actually “moved away” or just told her that to stop her from riding her horse? 😂
Whoever the owner was would have had friends watching their socials and when people started to point out the horse looks lame then the owner would be ashamed of that and wouldn’t want it spread about . Also we don’t know why there was lameness could have been suspensories which would mean an op and up to a year out of work recovery .

Reactions: 14
Cue the ode to her majesty's kindness aka victimization quotes posts.
yup , just wait for it....

If she can SOMEHOW make herself the victim she will......she's a professional deflector / manipulative martyr

Reactions: 20
View attachment 2482813

WOAH that garden is HIDEOUS!!!!!! those stupid trees that break up the view and aging oak weird peices sticking out and too much wildflower craziness so close to the house, make the edge of the lawn a wildflower garden or near the greenhouse but this just too much I think.

it looks like an abandoned house!!!!
I saw the pic before I read your post and I thought. “Hideous” when I saw it too 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
She will NEVER apologize.

She will....but it will SEEM like an apology that will actually be gaslighting and victimization "people on the internet are so mean and so quick to judge blah blah blah"

it will be "I apologize however, blahblahblahblah" some kind of defense that will ruin the apology.

Reactions: 15
I used to think horses were cool too until I had a summer job as a teenager feeding/mucking/turning out the neighbor's three and realized that
a. The bare minimum is a job on its own
b. The bare minimum is not enough to have a happy or ridable animal. These are intelligent animals that need mental stimulation, the right exercise for their build and condition, and consistent training with their rider.
c. The only people enjoying their horses are insanely wealthy and are either not working any other jobs or have the resources to stable them at a facility that cares for, rides and exercises their charges. (Regular people like my former neighbor obviously need to find creative ways to get it all done lol. And even at that sacrifice a lot of other things for their animals)

I don't see how someone with this level of experience would be able to meet the commitments unless she is planning also to invest heavily in learning and hiring an entourage of professionals to make sure she is caring for & training her animal appropriately and safely.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Btw

We don't have that slang word in the US, I've never heard it before and had to look it up.

I think the equivalent in the US would be, "I look like a ******" we do not use that word anymore (********) even though it was used in psychology as a term for a mentally handicapped person, but because people were using it as a way to insult someone, especially in school it became really offensive to the mentally handicapped and faded out in the 1980s

NOT to give her a leg to stand on, but I've heard of mongrel maybe a couple of times in my life, as a child and it was a derogatory term for a dog ("get this mongrel away from me" for example) but I've never heard it used to describe humans with handicaps, and I never knew the orgin, I bet most people in the US have no idea what it means.

"gong" on the other hand, if everyone in England knows exactly how it is used, she is grasping at straws if she thinks people would take it to mean "scruffy"

Basically, if the US only uses it to mean dog, that's one thing, but if British people insult one another in school for example by saying "gong" she should know better and apologize NOW.

no matter what she meant she should apologize!!!

she should care about the fact that she offended her viewers.....even for selfish reasons.... apologize to save your career and income source!! 💸💸💸💸💸💸

also - as people are saying re: not if but when - it's not surprising something like this happened.....when you are a meanspirited trashy person pretending to be elegant and polite it WILL come through.....the mask will fall 🎭🎭🎭🎭🎭
---
Btw

We don't have that slang word in the US, I've never heard it before and had to look it up.

I think the equivalent in the US would be, "I look like a ******" we do not use that word anymore (********) even though it was used in psychology as a term for a mentally handicapped person, but because people were using it as a way to insult someone, especially in school it became really offensive to the mentally handicapped and faded out in the 1980s

NOT to give her a leg to stand on, but I've heard of mongrel maybe a couple of times in my life, as a child and it was a derogatory term for a dog ("get this mongrel away from me" for example) but I've never heard it used to describe humans with handicaps, and I never knew the orgin, I bet most people in the US have no idea what it means.

"gong" on the other hand, if everyone in England knows exactly how it is used, she is grasping at straws if she thinks people would take it to mean "scruffy"

Basically, if the US only uses it to mean dog, that's one thing, but if British people insult one another in school for example by saying "gong" she should know better and apologize NOW.

no matter what she meant she should apologize!!!

she should care about the fact that she offended her viewers.....even for selfish reasons.... apologize to save your career and income source!! 💸💸💸💸💸💸

also - as people are saying re: not if but when - it's not surprising something like this happened.....when you are a meanspirited trashy person pretending to be elegant and polite it WILL come through.....the mask will fall 🎭🎭🎭🎭🎭

oh wow - TL edited out the slang word I was referring to! ....good for them haha - it starts with a ret ard in case British people have never heard of it.

Reactions: 9
I work in the corporate world and have my horse on a DIY yard. He is probably Lydia’s dream because he looks the part. Big Thoroughbred gelding. But I get up at 5 some days, get down there poo picking or mucking out, scrubbing water butts, making feed, soaking feed. Today I was sweeping and cleaning his stable ready for winter. It is not for the faint hearted. The horse world is an incredibly harsh world too. You have a lot of people who will tell it how it is and more.

Building stables does not = owning a horse. First she needs 3+ years of constant riding lessons. Then she needs to be loaning and getting used to how to care for a horse. Then she can think about a novice horse but she would need two. When I got my boy I knew I would need support and spent the time finding a yard with people who would help me. Thank god because within 10 days I was dealing with colic. I’ve dealt with so many ailments from Kissing spines, choke, general yard injuries to maggots up his bloody Willy! She’s in cloud cuckoo land.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I work in the corporate world and have my horse on a DIY yard. He is probably Lydia’s dream because he looks the part. Big Thoroughbred gelding. But I get up at 5 some days, get down there poo picking or mucking out, scrubbing water butts, making feed, soaking feed. Today I was sweeping and cleaning his stable ready for winter. It is not for the faint hearted. The horse world is an incredibly harsh world too. You have a lot of people who will tell it how it is and more.

Building stables does not = owning a horse. First she needs 3+ years of constant riding lessons. Then she needs to be loaning and getting used to how to care for a horse. Then she can think about a novice horse but she would need two. When I got my boy I knew I would need support and spent the time finding a yard with people who would help me. Thank god because within 10 days I was dealing with colic. I’ve dealt with so many ailments from Kissing spines, choke, general yard injuries to maggots up his bloody Willy! She’s in cloud cuckoo land.
Amen to this

• Heart
Reactions: 13
She will....but it will SEEM like an apology that will actually be gaslighting and victimization "people on the internet are so mean and so quick to judge blah blah blah"

it will be "I apologize however, blahblahblahblah" some kind of defense that will ruin the apology.
We know that many of Lydia's industry contemporaries read her thread.
If they had not watched the vlog and heard the slur for themselves, they have now read and heard about it on Tattle. We always post receipts.

After Hairgate, the Whatsapp group scandal, the online bullying of Nicky and Savoygate ... all these '-gates' cemented Lydia becoming a pariah amongst her industry 'friends'.

Hardly any of the OG UK influencers have much of anything to do with her, very few comment or like her posts and, if they do, it's always the same 3 or 4 - LA Way, Stacey Solomon, Emily Canham, Alizey Mirza and Fleur.

My question is : Lydia, as a victim or histrionic narcissistic, will she, or can she, feel any shame or embarrassment that her friends and colleagues know of her vile behaviour ? Mind you, this is not not a once-off behaviour ... so easily using slurs against Down's Syndrome individuals. Bullying a pregnant woman for more than a year. Savoygate. The nonstop lies.

Lydia has zero self-awareness. So can she feel any shame or regret ?

• Heart
Reactions: 24

Totally agree.

Personally I had horses ) at home but family did them, then at full livery , then I ended up buying and selling a few I didn’t get on well with and at one stage ended up with two and at that stage even though they were full livery I found myself riding one , and keeping the other one fit by paying a pro to come and ride it or I’d lunge it myself after riding the one I was getting on with . I didn’t personally have the energy to ride two!! Two felt like the dream but reality was different never mind doing them myself .

Winter is harsh , when the toes are blocks of ice , also she needs an arena as well to keep the horse fit and a lunge pen or walker …..

She couldn’t handle a thoroughbred

Her best bet is a pony … but a fairly big pony . The smaller the easier for her to handle . Of course like I said already she’s not at the stage where she can really even think of buying

She would need to live near good hack routes … brave the country lanes because there’s often a lane to ride up before you can off road and dealing with idiot cars and lorries zooming by isn’t fun

Also who’s exercising the horse when she’s away? . Is Carrie capable of handling a feisty horse who bolts off round the field when you turn him out ? When they go nuts as you catch them because the mare in the next field has started cantering what then? Capable of handling it ?

Lydia - learn to ride first . Learn how to hold hands and arms and legs correctly then learn aids and generally go to a riding school and become capable of doing a novice dressage test and capable of jumping a small verticals before thinking again of this nonesense

Reactions: 16
Hahaha I’d love to see her own a horse. She’d absolutely crash and burn. I’ve not owned horses, but I’ve done a pony week (😆) and I wanted to sleep for a month after it - it’s such hard work, and that’s without the crushing financial and time management responsibilities.

Reactions: 14
She won't even get pet insurance for her dogs and cat, she won't be able to afford a horse, her trying to flex again 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.