Lydia Millen #189 Liar, liar, dresses like Mrs Doubtfire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
ā€œI think thatā€™s all for this weekā€ - Another opportunity to apologise missed. Iā€™m surprised because I assumed that anyone that was looked after by a proper PR firm would be advised to face it head on and apologise sincerely, but she will NOT admit fault in anything. Itā€™s always everyone elses fault for misunderstanding. A few months back she explained something she had talked about in a previous vlog and said something like ā€œI thought I explained this but sorry that wasnā€™t clear to youā€ - YOU, you are the problem not me He hee

I think Cawwie and the rest protect her so much from the bad comments, itā€™s given her a warped sense of reality! Like how she genuinely thinks sheā€™s hilarious, when for me, those self proclaimed ā€œfunnyā€ vlogs are truly awfulā€¦cringeworthy. I know humour is subjective but simply repeating a word someone else says while pulling a droopy mouth face isnā€™t funny, itā€™s CRINGE

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
I think sheā€™s working on the least said soonest mended theory, not drawing attention to it and hoping people donā€™t read the papers or look into her comments section .

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Wow sheā€™s posting pics from the event where slurgate broke in real time (she was probably posting from this event) and she was isolated by everyone and looked a fool as the only one in all white.

As predicted sheā€™s right on queue for the rising from the ashes post/playing the "strong victim" following her abuse of others

IMG_0886.jpeg
IMG_0887.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Money really is running out isnā€™t it! Regifting champagne and giving your friend eggs?
It would be a nice gesture to gift your own chickensā€™ eggs to friends just because. I canā€™t imagine gifting (and receiving šŸ« ) them as a birthday gift. What the F!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
Why does chat have to talk over her (sounds like he was in another room even!) interrupting her and saying she could use yoghurt in soup - god heā€™s annoying !.

seems she wrecked her soup using too much chilli and not following the recipe .

a lot of flogging of clothes again

Reactions: 4
Oh Lydia you have come right into the wrong month to be mentioning words like M***. This would be an excellent chance for her to rectify this.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Making chutney again, learn to cook a proper meal you big fake!
Proper food, proper Cotswolds kitchen
Versus
No food, new build Northampton kitchen šŸ˜‚ (with piece of dried plant to try and make it look like a Cotswolds kitchen) šŸ˜‚
Screenshot_20230924_205556_com.instagram.android_edit_1637686146778231.jpg
Screenshot_20231001_180505_com.instagram.android_edit_2026318259857472.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Oh Lydia you have come right into the wrong month to be mentioning words like M***. This would be an excellent chance for her to rectify this.
This gave me goosebumps - what a beautifully written post.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Screenshot_20231001_181750_Gallery.jpg

This book was in my local Oxfam and ngl sounds like a better version of her book. She might have got the idea from here and just ripped it off. He starts things in May and all the chapters are months based. Coincidence..? I think not.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
I noticed on the front page of the Mirror there was an exclusive about Katie Piper & her attacker. Was that the payoff for the Mirror taking story down? Not sure what Katie Piper would think about being used to save Lydiaā€™s behind.

So Katie Piper's IG stories today are quite interesting and thought-provoking.
Or, as the Millen-Gordons would say ... INTRIGUING.

Katie uploaded an IG story earlier today showing she has had her hair done by Nicky 'Hairgate' Lazou.

Screenshot_20231001_193220_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20231001_193227_Instagram.jpg

We know Nicky and her friends read Lydia's Tattle Thread ... I wonder if any discussions were had (between Katie & Nucky) regarding Slurgate ...

And so ...
Katie's latest IG story :
Screenshot_20231001_193144_Instagram.jpg

Coincidence ?
I mean, am I reading too much into this ???

And Waterstones is tagged as well.
How hypocritical of Waterstones to be supporting this talented young lady and at the same time, touting Lydia, who has made a vile slur against Down's Syndrome people !

Are we taking 'Slurgate' too far by informing Waterstones of Lydia's vile behaviour ? Has anyone messaged Waterstones?

Screenshot_20231001_195247_Instagram.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 33
I am very happy to make a new thread @Milking Keynes and @Julia123 while @Miscanthus is away. There is a LOT for her to catch up on!! Iā€™ll do it as soon as we hit 50 pages if thatā€™s the rule?

I donā€™t know about contacting Waterstones @Namima a few years ago I would have said perhaps it was going too far but now I think she deserves it!!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I am very happy to make a new thread @Milking Keynes and @Julia123 while @Miscanthus is away. There is a LOT for her to catch up on!! Iā€™ll do it as soon as we hit 50 pages if thatā€™s the rule?

I donā€™t know about contacting Waterstones @Namima a few years ago I would have said perhaps it was going too far but now I think she deserves it!!
Go for it. I mean there is some sort of a conflict, prompting a book from this person and then publishing a book by a twit who has actually insulted millions of people and indirectly this person.

Reactions: 17
Wow sheā€™s posting pics from the event where slurgate broke in real time (she was probably posting from this event) and she was isolated by everyone and looked a fool as the only one in all white.

As predicted sheā€™s right on queue for the rising from the ashes post/playing the "strong victim" following her abuse of others

View attachment 2484761View attachment 2484762
View attachment 2484763
Why is she emphasising her jaw in every photo she uploaded? She looks ridiculous.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.