Lydia Millen #189 Liar, liar, dresses like Mrs Doubtfire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I put my outfits every day on a private social account, and I recently had funerals, and I included those outfits. I was kind of conflicted about it for this reason, that it would seem shallow or opportunistic, but I did it because I do it every single day for almost every outfit. Now I'm wondering if I shouldn't have...
well I think the difference for me is that she took money from a clothing company twice to post and get paid for content made putting the outfits together. And for me personally the way she spoke about the funeral so coldly was strange when we learned who it was.

Sounds like you are doing a photo outfit diary - nothing wrong with that IMO

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I agree and knowing now it’s for someone so beloved as Ali’s grandpa 😑

Here you go….

View attachment 2480073
View attachment 2480087
I'm utterly speechless.....

...how disrespectful, crass and vile is she?

I haven't watched her vlogs for weeks. I believe I've only watched one in the last 3 months so what you guys are posting here.....just keeps blowing me away.

She's talking about 'funeral fashion' choices on a public forum, on repeat, for the funeral of Ali's grandfather?!?!

I thought it was a one outfit mention, not countless outfit choices for his grandpa's funeral.

WTAF is wrong with her brain? She has no soul.

Literally rambling on talking about funeral fashion options, the way her body looks, i.e. what her momma gave her.... THONGS??

She's literally making $ from these posts advertising what she will wear to lay this poor man to rest.

She is so disrespectful and does not care.

Ali clearly doesn't either.

They are two peas in a pod.

The disrespect here and self-serving behavior is shocking...she's literally selling and profiting off someone's death here.

Like I said before....she never ever fails to stoop lower than she did before.

This is an all time bleeping low for this witch.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
I think she sent the Birkin Canvas bag back because she really can't afford it. Had it out one time and then the bag was never seen again.
Didn’t she take it to the hotel where she recently stayed with Ali, when they were at the 60s themed dinner and Goodwood. I’m pretty sure someone posted a picture here
Thanks for your reply. Given the large amount of cash in bank and previous withdrawals shown in her accounts, how much do you guestimate KM are paying her?.

looking at the accounts it seemed possible how they were written thatKM might be paying 250k pa. Sadly there is no P&L sheet available to prove this .
Thats about £60,000 per collection (if it’s one per season) so that sounds about right. They might have added things into the contract as well like bonuses if the collections do exceptionally well etc. Influencer’s get paid way more than people think. Hello Fresh offered someone £30,000 but they couldn’t do it because they travelled so much and needed to be home to show themselves cooking the meals here and there. I remember thinking it was crazy, £30k just to talk for a few minutes about food. They only had 400k subcribers at the time. So it would obviously be more for youtubers that have a following number like Lydia’s. Products and clothes collections are much more lucrative than subscription services, there’s no doubt KM pay Lydia a LOT.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
At least (if I am correct) she has to pay 45% on what she pulls out as salary …. The next few yrs will be the proof of the pudding and whether she can hang on or not and what about having children? Never mind vow renewal she’s now entering the age where a lot have children , I wonder if they will . It’s just another thing to factor in for her.

Although she has less and less other stuff to do!

• Wow
Reactions: 12
How do the morons that follow her not find anything wrong with her talking about funeral fashion???

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Weird.

Black really isn’t her colour imo.

She’s also caking on the makeup recently . Makes her look much older .

I think she needs lighter shades of makeup , less of it and a fresher look .

Reactions: 11
I'm utterly speechless.....

...how disrespectful, crass and vile is she?

I haven't watched her vlogs for weeks. I believe I've only watched one in the last 3 months so what you guys are posting here.....just keeps blowing me away.

She's talking about 'funeral fashion' choices on a public forum, on repeat, for the funeral of Ali's grandfather?!?!

I thought it was a one outfit mention, not countless outfit choices for his grandpa's funeral.

WTAF is wrong with her brain? She has no soul.

Literally rambling on talking about funeral fashion options, the way her body looks, i.e. what her momma gave her.... THONGS??

She's literally making $ from these posts advertising what she will wear to lay this poor man to rest.

She is so disrespectful and does not care.

Ali clearly doesn't either.

They are two peas in a pod.

The disrespect here and self-serving behavior is shocking...she's literally selling and profiting off someone's death here.

Like I said before....she never ever fails to stoop lower than she did before.

This is an all time bleeping low for this witch.
Yep and she said this stuff and more in between

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
🤢That disgusting scene of Lyd feet! I actually gagged at the sight. Revolting and Gross! Lyd is a hideous beast. No remorse, zero class. Shameless, ignorant and crude.🤢. Go away you dirty trashy thing. 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 18
Lorna and her husband have the outdoor kitchen finished, I much prefer theirs, I bet it looks good at nightime too ❤
Screenshot_20230929_194356_com.instagram.android_edit_1916052121469089.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Didn’t she take it to the hotel where she recently stayed with Ali, when they were at the 60s themed dinner and Goodwood. I’m pretty sure someone posted a picture here

Thats about £60,000 per collection (if it’s one per season) so that sounds about right. They might have added things into the contract as well like bonuses if the collections do exceptionally well etc. Influencer’s get paid way more than people think. Hello Fresh offered someone £30,000 but they couldn’t do it because they travelled so much and needed to be home to show themselves cooking the meals here and there. I remember thinking it was crazy, £30k just to talk for a few minutes about food. They only had 400k subcribers at the time. So it would obviously be more for youtubers that have a following number like Lydia’s. Products and clothes collections are much more lucrative than subscription services, there’s no doubt KM pay Lydia a LOT.
This is interesting

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Yep and she said this stuff and more in between

View attachment 2481452

WTAF?!?!?

She is talking about fashion outfits to wear to honor someone that has literally just died??

Sorry, many do not like this word but I say what I mean.
Calling her a bleep, would be too kind.

duck her.

The fact that that is Ali's grandfather's death...

Ali even let her rip out all the hard work and time his grandpa spent planting all that for them.

She's vile and he is just as heinous.

All for the Gram as that and $ is more important to them than anything else.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 35
Yes, I mentioned the Calzedonia dinner earlier in the week. Frow was there and said there was over a thousand guests at it. Why was Lydia not included in the Milan invitation when everyone who was at the Paris Calzedonia event was there. Perhaps the brand didn’t like her coverage of Cawwie and her in a Paris hotel chugging Deliveroo takeout down their gullets.

Also agree re Tamara - her vlogs are phenomenal, from vintage shopping in Tokyo to MFW, her content is flawless. Love her remark about her team only accepting invites for the big guns, ie Ferragamo, Max Mara, etc You wouldn’t see her at Calzedonia, in other words!
Remember the 20 something American influencer who was dating a man who seems to be in no hurry to divorce his wife. Well she was even at the pantyhose party. Doubt she will be invited back though. Her coverage was even worse than Lydia’s. Posted a few Instagram stories almost a week later. And a post also almost a week late. Calzedonia needs someone new to look over the guest list before invites go out
---
View attachment 2481222The problem with this ensemble isn’t the cape, LEM. 🤣😂
His family must be embarrassed that she showed up dressed like it was a brand event. Lydia should have just worn a simple black coat with tights and black pumps. Instead she had to pretend she was an overdressed Kate or Sophie dressed for the queen’s funeral.

Reactions: 21
You're right - I saw the bag in the background in little man's vlog! Strange that she's not flaunting the canvas bag more...

Reactions: 6

After Lydia reads your post, you can bet Carrie will be sending off an email to Hello Fresh begging for a sponsorship.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
After Lydia reads your post, you can bet Carrie will be sending off an email to Hello Fresh begging for a sponsorship.

I agree a few brands after m her latest blooper may not wish to renew contracts. So they are going to look for new contracts to fund the bunga. I’m on countdown till I see a Hello Fresh advert.

Reactions: 11
I have previously informed Lydia about the correct way to pronounce Dubarry (my family comes from Co Mayo/Galway in Ireland and she is so ignorant that she thinks she knows best. I cannot understand why Dubarry have previously sponsored her.
How is Dubarry supposed to be pronounced? Ignorant Greek Tattler here!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.