Lydia Millen #189 Liar, liar, dresses like Mrs Doubtfire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She seems desperate to appear on the Daily Mail every other day! She give them so much material 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I've been gone a day and come back to her choosing what to wear to a funeral. What on earth is wrong with this women!

Reactions: 27
Is she trying to be Rosie Londoner now with her pun on the egg story? God it’s exhausting trying to work out who she is cosplaying each day.

Reactions: 10
I can’t believe she’s treating Ali’s grandad’s funeral like a fashion parade. And gesturing outfits on her blog. I bet his family think she’s vile.
I cannot for the life of me understand HOW her followers are not scratching their head about this. If someone I respect and follow was to do something like this, they'd be canceled for me in no time. Yet nobody from her following has picked up that??

Reactions: 25
I cannot for the life of me understand HOW her followers are not scratching their head about this. If someone I respect and follow was to do something like this, they'd be canceled for me in no time. Yet nobody from her following has picked up that??
No, because they are all as dumb, stupid, thick, unintelligent with no morals.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
The sound from 54:36 onwards in her latest vlog is unbearable, it's like you can hear inside her mouth 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Aldi pretending to be a leaning businessman again 🙄 View attachment 2480994
Mr. Millen is just as vile and fake as his Mrs. Gordon. His granddad has recently died and he can’t take time off to be with his grandmother/family and support them during this time and cancel pr events and stay off social media. Instead, since the death, he has been posting nonsense photos/nontent and attending stupid pr events to share on all social platforms. He sits back and allows his no count con wife to use the death as nontent for her platform, because she has nothing else going on. He is more concerned about desperately making money any way possible. Like his wife, he is a pathetic loser.🖕

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Views aren't great, hopefully people will realise what a piece of trash she really is.
Screenshot_20230929_200516_com.google.android.youtube_edit_1905154425282210.jpg

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
I agree and knowing now it’s for someone so beloved as Ali’s grandpa 😑

Here you go….

View attachment 2480073
View attachment 2480087
I put my outfits every day on a private social account, and I recently had funerals, and I included those outfits. I was kind of conflicted about it for this reason, that it would seem shallow or opportunistic, but I did it because I do it every single day for almost every outfit. Now I'm wondering if I shouldn't have...

Reactions: 6
I also keep seeing the la way Lauren in KM , wonder if she will take over ? Also she has today posted her rouge h Kelly bag … wondering who had a red Kelly first Lauren or Lydia ?
Lauren obviously as Lydiot copies everyone 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.