Lydia Millen #189 Liar, liar, dresses like Mrs Doubtfire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t believe she’s treating Ali’s grandad’s funeral like a fashion parade. And gesturing outfits on her blog. I bet his family think she’s vile.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 46
Oh now she’s posting about gramps and not “the funeral” she needs outfits for… and making it all about herself again with the tomatoes. 🖕🏻

IMG_0772.jpeg
IMG_0771.jpeg

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Yes, I mentioned the Calzedonia dinner earlier in the week. Frow was there and said there was over a thousand guests at it. Why was Lydia not included in the Milan invitation when everyone who was at the Paris Calzedonia event was there. Perhaps the brand didn’t like her coverage of Cawwie and her in a Paris hotel chugging Deliveroo takeout down their gullets.

Also agree re Tamara - her vlogs are phenomenal, from vintage shopping in Tokyo to MFW, her content is flawless. Love her remark about her team only accepting invites for the big guns, ie Ferragamo, Max Mara, etc You wouldn’t see her at Calzedonia, in other words!
Tamara did attend the calzedonia event but probably because Chiara Ferragni was there.

IMG_3744.jpeg

Reactions: 8
I'm actually shocked at how quickly the articles were taken down - it's as if #slurgate never happened and it's back to gushing comments. If public figures with a lot more money aren't able to cover their behaviour up (e.g. Russell Brand, Phillip Schofield), how can she??
Add Dan Wooten and his guest to that list and you'll notice that it's males that are called out, cancelled, suspended and sacked all the time for questionable public comments and behaviour but vile women like LM who repeatedly do it are shielded by brands, newspapers like The Mirror and followers. It's tragic the double standards we all now live by. In my opinion it's only when women stand together and highlight the double standards that things will change. There cannot be one set of human respect standards for men and another for women, that's duplicitous. There are good and bad men just as there are good and bad women who need to be called out. Wonder what the POW, who supports charities for disabled children, would make of LKB, a brand she wears, defending LM"s public broadcast of a vile slur to 1 million followers and the evidence still on TikTok!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I agree and knowing now it’s for someone so beloved as Ali’s grandpa 😑

Here you go….

View attachment 2480073
View attachment 2480087
All of that is unnecessary. She loves to stand in front of the camera and caress herself. She made it sound like she was going to the funeral of a friend's parent or someone in the business. For the funeral of a close family member, you will want to look nice but not stand out especially as someone who was just in the papers for a slur. She always wants to upstage everyone. I'm surprised that she didn't buy a large hat with a veil. She is a family member by marriage and as such she should not try and be the center of attention. Speaking of center of attention...the group photo from the wedding event she attended was the first photo I have seen where Lydiot hasn't pushed herself front and center.

Reactions: 22
Add Dan Wooten and his guest to that list and you'll notice that it's males that are called out, cancelled, suspended and sacked all the time for questionable public comments and behaviour but vile women like LM who repeatedly do it are shielded by brands, newspapers like The Mirror and followers. It's tragic the double standards we all now live by. In my opinion it's only when women stand together and highlight the double standards that things will change. There cannot be one set of human respect standards for men and another for women, that's duplicitous. There are good and bad men just as there are good and bad women who need to be called out. Wonder what the POW, who supports charities for disabled children, would make of LKB, a brand she wears, defending LM"s public broadcast of a vile slur to 1 million followers and the evidence still on TikTok!
when women call other women out they get labelled as ‘haters’ or internet trolls. They get told they are not a girls girl and how dare they tear another woman down. There is a double standard but I also think it depends on what the issue is. If you look at Russell brand’s treatment in the media and then if you look at the likes of JK Rowling. The woman always get it worse.

Reactions: 21
“Im known for my Autumn/Winter styling”

oh babe. you’re not though.
I think it is safe to say that she is known for a slur, being the Savoy lady, the vlogger who can't ride a horse, an influencer who bullied a 9 month pregnant woman, as a business person with a poor laid out website that ripped off customers with cheap crap from China, and of course she is known for her lying.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Tamara did attend the calzedonia event but probably because Chiara Ferragni was there.

View attachment 2480572
Apologies, I stand corrected. Well, hats off to her as her schedule was crazy. She’s a pro. Her style used to be a little touch and go but I think since Fillipo has come on the scene, she has finessed her style and is looking amazing. They are both passionate about fashion and are well matched, I think.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
She had Grandpa's handy work along the wall dug up and thrown away in less than a year after he did the work. I blame Ali for not demanding that it stay as is. But nope the spineless twit just went right along with it.
I remember that. It wasn’t long after they bought the house and had I believe a beautiful array of established climbing roses up the side of the house near the arch? Ali had his granddad round in a vlog and they were gardening together. At the time, I thought it was quite sweet actually as it was Ali’s way of bonding with him over gardening, plants, etc. Obviously his grandad wasn’t able to do much of it so he directed Ali and both looked like they were close.

All sadly been pulled out now for the McDonalds arches. Would have made a lovely little memorial garden.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Who in their right mind uploads a reel asking smugly 'guess where I'm going?' when they are actually going to their husbands grandads funeral. God she is terrible.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 54
Some comments from the latest vlog. Not sure if they’ve been shared yet. The comment from the person laughing over the suggestions she was going to a funeral is incredibly crass and unfeeling and shows the sort of people who like and follow this cretin. Oh and then there’s Rectum back again like a bad smell.

IMG_7168.jpeg
IMG_7169.jpeg
IMG_7170.jpeg
IMG_7171.jpeg
IMG_7172.jpeg
IMG_7174.jpeg

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
Don’t shoot the messenger but I can’t help but wonder what if anything (and I’d imagine it’s something) gramps has left in the will for them…. Might help keep them ticking over for a few more years
---
Has ali got many siblings?

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Author of the year here. Who the duck gave her a book deal?!
OMG. When I saw her spelling of tomatoes TWICE I was screaming. This is from the Author/Organic Farmer/Kitchen Garden Chef.
It's actually just insulting now. Insulting that anybody listens to a word she says.

Reactions: 28
Don’t shoot the messenger but I can’t help but wonder what if anything (and I’d imagine it’s something) gramps has left in the will for them…. Might help keep them ticking over for a few more years
---
Has ali got many siblings?
He has a brother.

Reactions: 9
I cannot get over her doing a sponsored grid post for her husband’s grandad’s funeral outfit. I tend to overthink things like what to wear to a funeral but it’s out of respect for the family as I’ve been to funerals where they’ve asked for a pop of colour so I’ve stressed a bit about getting the balance right but I would NEVER ever think about posting my outfit on Instagram or it being some sort of fashion opportunity. When my partner’s grandma died my sole priority that day was being there to support him through it, not getting dressed up and doing a photo shoot for the gram.

In the post’s comments a couple of people have commented ‘you never wear all black’ and instead of admitting it was because it was for a funeral, she is replying to them all saying ‘I always wear black in winter!’ Hmmmmm…I mean it’s not exactly winter but ok.

I don’t usually comment on this thread but I have found her very unlikable for a while and when I saw she had casually dropped an awful ableist slur into her vlog the other day I got drawn in to reading up more on her. She’s got to be one of the worst vloggers out there.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.